• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

Conrad and Sam: By this time, they had made lots of pancakes. They heard the door.

Sam: "Conrad, could you get that?"

Conrad: "Sure thing Dad." He walked to the door and opened it. "Hi. Come on in if you like. Dad and I are in the kitchen. Ray is still in bed I think."
The Bartons: "Sure. Hi. Merry Chirstmas."

Clint: "Want a donut Conrad?" They walked into the kitchen. "Hey look it's the second best bird themed SHIELD agent.", he chuckled and winked.

The Bartons: "Sure. Hi. Merry Chirstmas."

Clint: "Want a donut Conrad?" They walked into the kitchen. "Hey look it's the second best bird themed SHIELD agent.", he chuckled and winked.

Conrad: "Merry Christmas to you too. Sure, want some pancakes?"

Sam: "Ah, but see, I actually fly. You're grounded."

Conrad: "Merry Christmas to you too. Sure, want some pancakes?"

Sam: "Ah, but see, I actually fly. You're grounded."
Clint: "Sure that'd be great, thanks."
"Some of the best birds can't fly. Benjamin Franklin wanted the US bird to be the Turkey."

Clint: "Sure that'd be great, thanks."
"Some of the best birds can't fly. Benjamin Franklin wanted the US bird to be the Turkey."
Conrad: He started whipping up some pancakes.

Sam: He grinned teasingly. "I think you're more of an ostrich."

Hope: She woke up, and grinned. It was Christmas! She got out of bed and walked quietly to her father's room. He was crashed out on his bed. She climbed into his bed and sat on his leg. "Daddy, it's Christmas! Wake up!"

Bruce: He woke up and pulled his little girl into a hug. "Good morning bedhead."

Hope: "Merry Christmas!"

Bruce: "Merry Christmas to you too." He nudged Hope off of him.

Hope: She got up and sprinted into the living room.

Bruce: He got up and followed her, and they opened their stockings and exchanged presents.

Hope: She got so many wonderful things! New clothes, a brand new pair of riding boots, some horse themed jewelry, arrow themed jewelry (which made her hug her dad because she knew this meant he approved), and A BRAND NEW PHONE! This was the most brilliant Christmas she'd had in ages!

OOC: Puppy names -

OOC:
Bird Theme -
Dove, Wren, Robin, Hawk, Eagle, Falcon, Jay, Feather, Quill, Talon, Crow, Raven, Hummingbird, Parrot, Chickadee, Avis - latin for bird, Finch, Lark, Paloma - name meaning dove, Phoenix, Sparrow, Starling, Fletcher - makes arrows, feathers on ends of arrows, Canary, Crane, Cardinal, Heron, Kestral, Nightingale, Owl, Swan

Colors -
Purple: Violet, Lavender, Royal, Lilac, Indigo, Amethyst

Red: Red, Scarlet, Ginger, Ruby, Sienna, Crimson, Maroon

Black: Onyx, Jet, Ebony, Midnight

OOC: Puppy names -
OOC: Yeah I thought so. Cool :) I'll probably make one of then have a bird name. Jay gets to name the one puppy and Evelyn the other.

Jay: He heard the elevator stop at the Wilson floor. It was wierd, growing up his bedroom was right next to the elevator shoot so the noise had become soothing to him.

OOC: Okay.

Almost forgot about the Rogers, than's for reminding me

Mike and Steve: "They entered. "Good morning, Merry Christmas!"

OOC: Okay.

Almost forgot about the Rogers, than's for reminding me

Mike and Steve: "They entered. "Good morning, Merry Christmas!"
OOC: No problem

Mine: "Merry Christmas!"

Jay: "Want a doughnut? They were baked in AMERICA!"

Nat: "Jay..."

Jay: "Gosh I just thought I'd share that patrotic fact."

Clint: He chuckled.

Nat: She gave her husband a look.

Evelyn: She went over to Mike.

Steve: He chuckled at Jay. "Thank you." He took one.

Mike: He kissed her lightly. "Merry Christmas princess." He headed over to the food. "Sure, I'll have some. Do you have enough batter for a pancake, Rad?"

Conrad: He smirked at his friend. "Do you doubt my mad skills, bro?"

Mike: His face shifted into a broad grin. There was his best friend!

Steve: He chuckled at Jay. "Thank you." He took one.

Mike: He kissed her lightly. "Merry Christmas princess." He headed over to the food. "Sure, I'll have some. Do you have enough batter for a pancake, Rad?"

Conrad: He smirked at his friend. "Do you doubt my mad skills, bro?"

Mike: His face shifted into a broad grin. There was his best friend!
Jay: "No problem Mr. Rogers!"

Evelyn: She let out a huge smile. "Merry Christmas."

Jay: "I don't know Conrad, seems like a tough challange.", he said playfully.

Last edited:
Conrad: "Just for that, you aren't getting any."
Nat: She talked with the adults. It was nice to see all the kids having fun. "So Steve have you seen the receptionist Tony just hired? The one with the curly aburn hair? She's pretty cute."

Jay: He fell to the ground on his knees. "NOOOOO!'

Nat: She talked with the adults. It was nice to see all the kids having fun. "So Steve have you seen the receptionist Tony just hired? The one with the curly aburn hair? She's pretty cute."

Jay: He fell to the ground on his knees. "NOOOOO!'
Steve: "Tony hired her though, so she might be pretty, I don't know I've never seen the girl, but..."

June: She walked downstairs in a giant hoodie and leggings. She yawned and rubbed her eye. She sat down near everyone. "How are you so awake?"

Steve: "Tony hired her though, so she might be pretty, I don't know I've never seen the girl, but..."
Nat: "Okay true Tony did hire her, but he also hired me back in 2010 and I'd consider myself a good employee. Well, I was actually spying on him for SHIELD and he didn't realize that but never mind that.", she chuckled. "I'll have to introupe you to her sometime. She seems sweet."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter