The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

Raven: No. She. Was. Sleeping.

Hope: She was still in bed, her curly black hair very much bedhead and covering most of her face.

Mike: He was an early riser all the time so he was beginning to get up.

Conrad: He was indulging in sleep. He slept a lot since the accident and the doctors said he should sleep a lot.

Clint: He made a coffee with his Keruig. "Alright son, throw on your jacket. We're grabbing some donuts."

Jay: "Alright." He put on his jacket and followed his dad. They did donut runs every Christmas. Always Wang's Morning Delights. Mr. Wang made the best donuts in the city and most of the email customers were regulars.

Clint: They hopped in his car as parking wouldn't be horrendous at this hour. There was something truly magical about New York at Christmas. We was grateful to spend it with his family and friends. He turned on the radio to the Christmas station and he and Jay sung along.

Jay: "Is it a common trait for snowmen to sing and dance? I mean both Frosty and Olaf do it."

Clint: "Must be."

OOC: That's cute.
OOC: Thanks

Clint: He and Jay walked into the doughnut shop and were greeted warmly by the old Asian man. Pete Wang had been there ever since he got stationed in New York. Clint actually started at the Triskelion. Clint always went to those little hole in the wall places like many of the locals.

Pete Wang: "Hello! Clint and Jay! It's been forever. Come on in, it's cold out there. Merry Christmas."

Clint: "Hey. Thanks man you too!"

Jay: They went up to the glass box with the colorful array of donuts that made the room smell heavenly. "How's Chuchu doing?"

Pete: "Oh he's good. Thanks. I haven't bringing him to the shop lately, Mrs. Butterflied apparently is allergic. But he's just fine in his little bed back home. You just missed him tho, I brought him on Tuesday."

Jay: "Oh darn it." He was a little cat Mr. Wang usually let stay at the shop. Sanitary... probably not. But everyone loved Chuchu.

Pete: "I've seen you on the tv!"

Jay: "Oh yeah! It's crazy, I'm actually going to the Olympics. And dad is coaching. And my girl is doing horse stuff."

Pete: "Wow! Lucky!"

Jay: "Yeah for sure."

Pete: "When your not in your pajamas under your jacket can we take a photo for my wall?"

Jay: Heck yeah he'd be next to Danny Devito, Sigourney Weaver and Kevin Bacon. "Sure, anything for the best doughnut baker."

Pete: "Many thanks! So the regular dozen? Quarter glazed, quarter frosted, quarter cake, and a quarter jelly?"

Clint: "I think we'll need more than that. Our new neighbors seem to always decide to burst in and eat our food.", he chuckled.

Pete: He laughed. "Alright. How many?"

Clint: "We'll take three dozen. A box of glazed, frosted, and jelly filled."

Pete: "Coming right up!" He started packaging up the doughnuts.

Jay: "So Mr. Wang... I'm turning into a good cook myself. Do you think you can teach me the secrets of your doughnuts? It's my Christmas wish. Pleassseee."

Pete: He laughed. "I'm sorry Jay. That is something I cannot share. Only my father and sons know."

Jay: He grinned and sighed. "Worth a shot."

Clint: He grabbed the donuts and paid in cash. It wasn't smart for most agents to use credit cards with identity theft and tracking and all.

Pete: "Thank you so much! Have a wonderful Christmas Clint and Jay."

Clint and Jay: "You too!" They returned home with the donuts.

Clint and Jay: They got home and put the donuts on the kitchen counter.

Clint: "Son grab a string and rod."

Jay: "Why?"

Clint: He grinned. "Just do it."

Jay: He got the stuff."

Clint: He made a little fishing rod.. tied with a doughnut. "Let's wake up the sleepy heads! Put on your Santa hat."

Jay: He laughed. "YES!" They went into Evelyn's room. Clint dangled the doughnut above her nose and turned on Christmas music on his phone. "Wake up I DO NUT want you to sleep anymore."

Evelyn: She woke up with a confused face. "huh?", she peeped. "Why is there a doughnut in my face?"

Jay: He laughed.

Evelyn: She took a bite and closed her eyes.

Jay: "HEY! Wake up."

Evelyn: She laughed and got up. "I wasn't actually going to go back to sleep. Let's get started. Is mom up?"

Clint: "Not yet."

Evelyn: "I wouldn't do the doughnut thing with her."

Clint: He grinned. "Oh yes we are."

Evelyn: She chuckled. "Oh goodness. Good luck not getting killed."

Clint: "I'm a pro at that by now." They went into the master bedroom. They were all dead silent. Clint dangled the doughnut above his lovely wife's face.

Nat: The sudden change in smell subconsciously alarmed her. Nat instantly awoke, doing a fan kick at the doughnut and standing up. She soon realized the plan.

Evelyn and Jay: After being scared for a bit they laughed really hard.

Jay: "KILLER DOUGHNUT! MOM WATCH OUT FOR THE KILLER DOUGHNUT!"

Clint: "Got you honey!"

Nat: She blushed a little bit, quite embarrassed at her reaction. "Wow... good one. Merry Christmas. Hey at least you all know your protected if someone sneaked in.

Clint: "Touche."

Jay: "Or if a KILLER DOUGHNUT attacked!"

Nat: She chuckled. "Jay..."

Jay: "Hey I can't blame you a KILLER DOUGHNUT would be scary. Perhaps he's like the Stay Puff man.

Nat: She knew she'd get a lot grief about this. "Stockings?"

Jay: "Yay!"

Evelyn: "Sounds good."

Clint: "Yeah I'm craving a Twix. I hope Santa put a Twix in my stocking." The family gathered around the fireplace and opened stockings.

Mike: Having put on his robe and slippers over his pajamas, he walked into his own living room, where his dad was enjoying a cup of coffee. "Morning Dad, Merry Christmas," he said quietly as he made and poured himself a cup of coffee.

Steve: "Morning son. Merry Christmas to you as well."

Conrad: He was sleeping comfortably when he was shaken awake. "Mmm?"

Sam: "Get up Conrad, it's Christmas, it's time to make breakfast."

Conrad: "Breakfast?"

Sam: He laughed. "Come on." He practically dragged Conrad out of bed and they walked into their kitchen. In the kitchen, he'd pulled out the pancake mix and almost every topping you could imagine - strawberries, bluebereries, raspberries, bananas sliced up, chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, caramel chips, nuts, bits of candy, biys of peppermint, even Nutella. "Pick what you want and we'll start making pancakes."

Conrad: "Huh?"

Sam: "It's Wilson family tradition."

Conrad: "Oh. Shouldn't we get Raven?"

Sam: "No, she doesn't cook with us, it's a guys thing."

Conrad: "Won't she feel left out?"

Sam: His kid was so kind. "I have a different tradition with just Raven," he lied, "I have something planned for her, don't worry," he said truthfully.

Conrad: "Okay." He grabbed toppings and started cooking. Sam was watching him, reminding him of things, but Conrad remembered how to make pancakes.

Gordon: He went downstairs and poured himself a cup of coffee. He was wearing a Santa suit, thinking that was customary for Christmas.

Thora: She was dressed as an elf. "Happy christmas!"

Logan: He was also dressed as an elf.

Thor: he came down in a Santa suit too. "Ho ho ho!"

Gordon: He went downstairs and poured himself a cup of coffee. He was wearing a Santa suit, thinking that was customary for Christmas.

Thora: She was dressed as an elf. "Happy christmas!"

Logan: He was also dressed as an elf.

Thor: he came down in a Santa suit too. "Ho ho ho!"

OOC: omg too cute haha :3

Security Guard Tyrone: "Why good morning Santa's!"

Evelyn: Back on her floor the family was having a wonderful Christmas. Evelyn felt lucky to have a mom and dad, it was rare amoung the YA or SHIELD children in general. It was cute, she found out mom stuffed dad's stocking from Santa and vice versa. They eat some donuts and went to presents. She and Jay got everything they wanted and more. Evelyn got a really nice camera she was excited to start photography with. She got some cute clothes, and a nice fashion sketch kit to try doodling and shading designs.

Clint: "Oh wait. I have one more present for Tasha." After a few minutes he came back. "Everyone close your eyes."

Natasha: She felt something get placed in her lap. Very warm and soft. And it... moved?! She opened her eyes. Two adorable Beagle puppy Mutts were in her lap!

Jay and Ev: They opened thier eyes, gasping and awwing. They never had a dog before! It wasn't the norm for city life. This would be great.

Natasha: "Oh Clint, they are precious! Do you think we can really take care of puppies?"

Clint: "It's the perfect time! Stark allowed dogs, I asked. Anyways you need new babies as ours are graduating high school soon. They'll get a lot of exercise playing with each other and Jay is going to take them on runs or walks as part of his workouts. We aren't agents anymore."

Natasha: "Very true." She snuggled the tiny pups close to her and kissed their tiny forheads. "I love them. Thanks."

Clint: "No problem love." Everyone was around the puppies checking them out. "The one with the diamond on his forehead is the girl, the other is a boy. Brother and sister, just like the Barton kiddos! I got them from the rescue center."

Jay: Oh my gosh these pups would be his buddies.

Evelyn: The puppies melted her heart.

Clint: They still need names, we need to start brainstorming.

OOC: Ideas are welcomed

Last edited:
Thor: "Good morning, son. Do you know what we are supposed to be doing for Christmas?"

Gordon: "I have no idea, father."

Security Guard Tyrone: He guessed they didn't hear him earlier. "Hello there Santa's!"

Thor: He looked at him strange, as they were the only ones I'm the room.

Gordon: "Oh! He is speaking at us as we are dressed as Santa!"

Thor: "Oh! Hello, good sir!"

Thor: He looked at him strange, as they were the only ones I'm the room.

Gordon: "Oh! He is speaking at us as we are dressed as Santa!"

Thor: "Oh! Hello, good sir!"
Tyrone the Security Guard: He joyfully chuckled. "Exactly. Hello! Merry Christmas. Oh man, when I tell my daughter today I work I saw Thor dressed up at Santa Clause she's gonna flip."

OOC:
Bird Theme -
Dove, Wren, Robin, Hawk, Eagle, Falcon, Jay, Feather, Quill, Talon, Crow, Raven, Hummingbird, Parrot, Chickadee, Avis - latin for bird, Finch, Lark, Paloma - name meaning dove, Phoenix, Sparrow, Starling, Fletcher - makes arrows, feathers on ends of arrows, Canary, Crane, Cardinal, Heron, Kestral, Nightingale, Owl, Swan

Colors -
Purple: Violet, Lavender, Royal, Lilac, Indigo, Amethyst

Red: Red, Scarlet, Ginger, Ruby, Sienna, Crimson, Maroon

Black: Onyx, Jet, Ebony, Midnight

Tyrone the Security Guard: He joyfully chuckled. "Exactly. Hello! Merry Christmas. Oh man, when I tell my daughter today I work I saw Thor dressed up at Santa Clause she's gonna flip."

Thor: He chuckled. "Is it that strange of a sight? Tell your daughter that I said hello, and that she has a noble and brave father."

Thor: He chuckled. "Is it that strange of a sight? Tell your daughter that I said hello, and that she has a noble and brave father."
Tyrone: "Well I'd say so. Typically only old men dress up like Santa working at the mall or somerhing. Why, that's the kindest thing I've heard in a long time. Thank you."

OOC: Cool bird stuff

Clint: "We have tons of donuts left, so let's see if any of the others want some." The Bartons threw on thier robes and went to the other floors, starting by knocking on the Wilson's door.

Jay: NOOOOO we wanted to do Hope's floor first.

Conrad and Sam: By this time, they had made lots of pancakes. They heard the door.

Sam: "Conrad, could you get that?"

Conrad: "Sure thing Dad." He walked to the door and opened it. "Hi. Come on in if you like. Dad and I are in the kitchen. Ray is still in bed I think."

Mike: His stocking was full of candy and pairs of socks. He exchanged presents with his dad and basically got everything he wanted. Digital music and CDs for his Walkman and radio, various football, baseball and hockey jerseys, a couple caps, some other clothes, and even a couple of things he used to get back in the day before the war. He felt warm and happy.

Steve: "Want to go see what the Wilsons are doing/"

Mike: He scrambled up. "Yeah. They're making the extra awesome pancakes with all the toppings inside that they do only for certain holidays." He went out to the elevator.

Steve: He followed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter