The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

Bruce: He laughed, then sobered. "Yeah, I'm fine."

Steve: "It, um, has a lid that opens up. Of course, I'm not driving, Sam told me about texting and driving - apparently it causes 1,600,000 accidents per year, with 330,000 injuries per year, and there are 11 teenagers die EVERY DAY."

OOC: lol Steve is such a concerned citizen.

But seriously guys, I don't want to make this a PSA but PLEASE don't text and drive.

Clint: "You sure? You don't have to hold back a laugh. Let it out."

Natasha: She chuckled at the text, and showed it to Clint.

Clint: "Oh that is gold."

Natasha: She texted back Steve. Oh no, I never text and drive! I don't think it's on your phone, but I'll check it out when you get here.

Thor: He looked at her like she was crazy. "Alright, I am going to pretend I know what that means."

OOC: Is anyone else getting these stupid pop-up ads on the app?

Natasha: "Sorry Thor. Um, it's kinda like JARVIS but in a phone. You speak what you want it to put in a text message."

OOC: My app no longer works. I have to use phone internet if I'm on my phone.

OOC: Ugh sorry for both of you. Now both my tablet and phone app don't work. Such a pain. It's way harder to me to access and be as active now as when I started.

Clint: "You sure? You don't have to hold back a laugh. Let it out." Natasha: She chuckled at the text, and showed it to Clint. Clint: "Oh that is gold." Natasha: She texted back Steve. Oh no, I never text and drive! I don't think it's on your phone, but I'll check it out when you get here. Natasha: "Sorry Thor. Um, it's kinda like JARVIS but in a phone. You speak what you want it to put in a text message." OOC: Ugh sorry for both of you. Now both my tablet and phone app don't work. Such a pain. It's way harder to me to access and be as active now as when I started.

Thor: "...okay?"

Asgardians: They had gotten changed and ready for the day. They walked downstairs, hoping they looked proper for this giving of thanks.

http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=6267422&.svc=copypaste&id=141170658

June: She went downstairs with her father. She thought she looked pretty fierce-well, fierce for thanksgiving at least. Maybe Conrad would get jealous... That'd be a plus.

http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=6267422&.svc=copypaste&id=141177977

Thor: "...okay?"

Jay: "Morning everyone. Looking quite dapper and beautiful."

Natasha: "I'll show you." She got out her Galaxy and opened the voice to text option. "Heard you are coming today Maria. We're all excited to see you. Safe travels."

Jay: "Morning everyone. Looking quite dapper and beautiful." Natasha: "I'll show you." She got out her Galaxy and opened the voice to text option. "Heard you are coming today Maria. We're all excited to see you. Safe travels."

Thor: His eyes widened. "What sorcery! Midgard is so amazing."

Asgardians: "Thank you, Jay."

June: She nodded in thanks and slumped down on the sofa.

Thor: His eyes widened. "What sorcery! Midgard is so amazing."

Asgardians: "Thank you, Jay."

June: She nodded in thanks and slumped down on the sofa.

Natasha: "Technology is pretty incredible. A little scary sometimes if you think about it. But wonderful. So many lives are being saved because of it. Human lifespan in the last 100 years has risen enormously."

Jay: "No problem. June, no slumping it's Thanksgiving!"

Clint: "You sure? You don't have to hold back a laugh. Let it out."

Natasha: She chuckled at the text, and showed it to Clint.

Clint: "Oh that is gold."

Natasha: She texted back Steve. Oh no, I never text and drive! I don't think it's on your phone, but I'll check it out when you get here.

Natasha: "Sorry Thor. Um, it's kinda like JARVIS but in a phone. You speak what you want it to put in a text message."

OOC: Ugh sorry for both of you. Now both my tablet and phone app don't work. Such a pain. It's way harder to me to access and be as active now as when I started.

Bruce: "I'm good."

Steve: "Oh good. Sam says we will be there in ten minutes."

Natasha: "Technology is pretty incredible. A little scary sometimes if you think about it. But wonderful. So many lives are being saved because of it. Human lifespan in the last 100 years has risen enormously." Jay: "No problem. June, no slumping it's Thanksgiving!"

Thor: He nodded.

June: "Oh well." She put her feet up.

Jay: "Morning everyone. Looking quite dapper and beautiful."

Natasha: "I'll show you." She got out her Galaxy and opened the voice to text option. "Heard you are coming today Maria. We're all excited to see you. Safe travels."

Agent Hill: "I look forward to seeing all of you as well," she replied, "I assume that I am not too late for the party?"

June: She went downstairs with her father. She thought she looked pretty fierce-well, fierce for thanksgiving at least. Maybe Conrad would get jealous... That'd be a plus.

http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=6267422&.svc=copypaste&id=141177977

OOC: I like that outfit.

Clint: "I know what it's like to hate your parent. I hated my dad. He was abusive to my family and a raging alcoholic. I don't know about you but your mother doesn't hate you. If she did she wouldn't come to visit you."

Clint: "Morning Bruce."

Natasaha: "Good morning." She texted back Steve. "Glad your learning. Great! See you soon."

Nova: "She has motives."

Bruce: "I'm good."

Steve: "Oh good. Sam says we will be there in ten minutes."

Clint: "Alrighty."

Natasha: "Great. See you soon."

Agent Hill: "I look forward to seeing all of you as well," she replied, "I assume that I am not too late for the party?"

Natasha: "It's barely begun. Come on down Maria. We're all excited to see you."

OOC: I like that outfit.

Nova: "She has motives."

Natasha: She sighed. "I wish agent parents would teach their youth certain things don't apply to family, like motives."

Natasha: She sighed. "I wish agent parents would teach their youth certain things don't apply to family, like motives."

OOC: Technically Nova's just reciting what she's picked up from her own concieous.

Nova: "She'll say otherwise. But I know that she's only coming here to make herself look good."

Agent Hill: She finally found it. She parked quietly. Then she knocked roughly.

Nova: That would be her. Her worst nightmare. She did not move.

Agent Hill: She rang the doorbell. "It's Maria Hill."

Nova: She didn't move again. "I'm not answering."

Agent Hill: She called Nova, trying to keep herself under control. When Nova finally picked up after several long rings, she did her best to sound cheerful. She said, "It's me."

Nova: "Good morning. Did you need something?"

Agent Hill: "Open the door please. I'm outside."

Nova: Nova immediately ran to the door and blocked it from everyone else. Nova said, "I'm sorry, but I didn't quite catch that. We must have had a bad connection, Mom."

Agent Hill: She counted to ten silently and a small smirk came on her face. She said, "I understand, I know you don't want me to be here. Unfortunately, you can't keep me locked out forever."

Nova: "I'm not trying to keep you locked out," Nova said sweetly. "I just can't hear."

Agent Hill: "You haven't been able to hear everytime I come to visit," Maria Hill remarked. "What an incredible conincidence."

Nova: "Guess it's a seasonal allergy. Maybe you should come back, say, when I get myself checked up on."

Agent Hill: "Oh no, let me in. I want to make sure you're healthy. After all, I wouldn't be much of a parent if I didn't care about my daughter's health, Nova."

Nova: "Don't worry, I'll be fine. I've been managing on my own for the past seventeen years. I mean, it's not like I had a parent to take care of me, right."

Agent Hill: "You've had your fun. Now open the door. Do it peacefully."

Nova: "I can't hear you. Must be the connection. So bad over-"

Agent Hill: "I'll force myself in. Just make it easier. Open the door."

Nova: "I could have sworn that was what you said when you tried to make it to the last Thanksgiving we spent together, when I was nine. I didn't respond."

Agent Hill: "Then you should know, you should know that I do not take no for an answer. Open the door."

Nova: "Who's there?" she asked.

OOC: Technically Nova's just reciting what she's picked up from her own concieous.

Nova: "She'll say otherwise. But I know that she's only coming here to make herself look good."

OOC: Oh yeah no worries. My charcaters aren't all mightys who no everything, and thier views don't always reflect min. Nobody take anything they say personally. I love you all :)

Raven: "Yes they do Natasha."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter