The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

June: She sat in her room with her father. "And then we just kinda broke up."

Coulson: "Aw, honey, I know that's hard."

June: "Thank you for taking me away from this place."

Coulson: He hugged her.

June: She started to cry.

Coulson: "It's okay, Junebug." He kissed her forehead.

Bruce: He walked in, having tried to make up some sleep since he'd been away for the past 48 hours. "Good morning."

Steve: He texted Natasha. "Still getting used to texting. Sam is driving, we are on our way back."

OOC: Thanks to one of Perry's polyvores I remembered that Thora's last name should be Thordottir according to Norwegian tradition so that's what it's going to be from now on if that's okay.

Bruce: He walked in, having tried to make up some sleep since he'd been away for the past 48 hours. "Good morning." Steve: He texted Natasha. "Still getting used to texting. Sam is driving, we are on our way back."

Thor: "Good morning, Bruce."

Nova: "My mother's coming." she said.

Nova: "I hate my mother. She hates me. It's just that simple."

Nova: She turned to Clint. "She called me. Mom wants a seat."

Clint: "I know what it's like to hate your parent. I hated my dad. He was abusive to my family and a raging alcoholic. I don't know about you but your mother doesn't hate you. If she did she wouldn't come to visit you."

Bruce: He walked in, having tried to make up some sleep since he'd been away for the past 48 hours. "Good morning."

Steve: He texted Natasha. "Still getting used to texting. Sam is driving, we are on our way back."

Clint: "Morning Bruce."

Natasaha: "Good morning." She texted back Steve. "Glad your learning. Great! See you soon."

Thor: "Good morning, Bruce."

Clint: "I know what it's like to hate your parent. I hated my dad. He was abusive to my family and a raging alcoholic. I don't know about you but your mother doesn't hate you. If she did she wouldn't come to visit you."

Clint: "Morning Bruce."

Natasaha: "Good morning." She texted back Steve. "Glad your learning. Great! See you soon."

Bruce: "Good morning everyone. What do you know, Clint, so was mine."

Steve: "Okay."

Bruce: "Good morning everyone."

Steve: "Okay."

Clint: "Bruce it's good to see you with less circles than normal."

Natasha: She texted Steve again. "Pro tip. On most smart phones there is a voice to text converter. You speak to the phone and it'll type it for you."

Clint: "Bruce it's good to see you with less circles than normal."

Natasha: She texted Steve again. "Pro tip. On most smart phones there is a voice to text converter. You speak to the phone and it'll type it for you."

OOC: I edited that post but okay.

Bruce: He said dryly, "You look pretty too Clint."

Steve: "What? You mean like talk to it?"

Thor: He looked at Natasha. "Who is it that you are typing to?"

OOC: I edited that post but okay.

Bruce: He said dryly, "You look pretty too Clint."

Steve: "What? You mean like talk to it?"

OOC : oops sorry

Clint: "Thanks. Oh yes i am one pretty dude."

Natasha : "Yeah. Its pretty neat. Does your phone have a touchscreen or is it a flip phone? "

Clint : "Sorry to heat that Bruce."

OOC : oops sorry

Clint: "Thanks. Oh yes i am one pretty dude."

Natasha : "Yeah. Its pretty neat. Does your phone have a touchscreen or is it a flip phone? "

Clint : "Sorry to heat that Bruce."

Bruce: He laughed, then sobered. "Yeah, I'm fine."

Steve: "It, um, has a lid that opens up. Of course, I'm not driving, Sam told me about texting and driving - apparently it causes 1,600,000 accidents per year, with 330,000 injuries per year, and there are 11 teenagers die EVERY DAY."

OOC: lol Steve is such a concerned citizen.

But seriously guys, I don't want to make this a PSA but PLEASE don't text and drive.

Natasha : "Steve. He's updaupdating me about his drive home and I'm teaching him about phone talk to text."

Thor: He looked at her like she was crazy. "Alright, I am going to pretend I know what that means."

OOC: Is anyone else getting these stupid pop-up ads on the app?

Thor: He looked at her like she was crazy. "Alright, I am going to pretend I know what that means."

OOC: Is anyone else getting these stupid pop-up ads on the app?

OOC: My app no longer works. I have to use phone internet if I'm on my phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter