The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

Evelyn: "I've thought about

Evelyn: "Is it fun to do promo shoots with your band?"

OOC: Just booked my Orlando flights!
OOC: Yay, congrats!

Raven: "Sometimes. It's nice to fool around with Hunter and Reece and Angel, and the ones where we're looking bad*** or playing are the best. And usually we get to keep what we wear, including make-up, so free clothes are nice," she said, then lowered her voice slightly as she continued, "even if some of it isn't exactly something any of my guardians would approve of, though your mom might understand, and I wouldn't exactly wear it of-camera or off-stage." She continued in a normal tone, "Although, some of the more... candid photos, the ones where we're loose and relaxed and actually look like friends, sometimes those feel a little weird to me, like someone's documenting our normal lives. I don't think we're famous enough yet for a documentary."

OOC: Yay, congrats!

Raven: "Sometimes. It's nice to fool around with Hunter and Reece and Angel, and the ones where we're looking bad*** or playing are the best. And usually we get to keep what we wear, including make-up, so free clothes are nice," she said, then lowered her voice slightly as she continued, "even if some of it isn't exactly something any of my guardians would approve of, though your mom might understand, and I wouldn't exactly wear it of-camera or off-stage." She continued in a normal tone, "Although, some of the more... candid photos, the ones where we're loose and relaxed and actually look like friends, sometimes those feel a little weird to me, like someone's documenting our normal lives. I don't think we're famous enough yet for a documentary."
OOC: Thanks!
And even more exciting my friend and I may rent an apartment and work at Disney next summer!!!

Evelyn: She smiled. "It seems like you all have a really great time together."

OOC: Yeah!

Evelyn: "Well I'll see you later. Have fun tonight! Try to make sure Jay doesn't cause too much trouble for you."

Jay: "Come on Ev."
Raven: "Me and Hope will keep him in line. I'm going to go get ready," she added to Conrad and Sam.

Sam: He nodded. "Go on, I know you've got somewhere you need to be. But you're not getting out of dishes next time."

Raven: She laughed as she walkde away.

Raven: "Me and Hope will keep him in line. I'm going to go get ready," she added to Conrad and Sam.

Sam: He nodded. "Go on, I know you've got somewhere you need to be. But you're not getting out of dishes next time."

Raven: She laughed as she walkde away.
Evelyn: "Many thanks. And alright, break a leg tonight."

Jay: "No dishes? I got to become a rock star once I'm too old to compete in the Olympics!", He joked. "Thank you Mr. Wilson for breakfast!" Jay put his dish in the sink. "Would you like me to take care of dishes?"

Evelyn: "Many thanks. And alright, break a leg tonight."

Jay: "No dishes? I got to become a rock star once I'm too old to compete in the Olympics!", He joked. "Thank you Mr. Wilson for breakfast!" Jay put his dish in the sink. "Would you like me to take care of dishes?"
Sam: "You're welcome, both of you." He laughed and made a shoo-ing motion. "No, you'd better get ready to go. Our girl waits for almost nothing and no one."

Sam: "You're welcome, both of you." He laughed and made a shoo-ing motion. "No, you'd better get ready to go. Our girl waits for almost nothing and no one."
Jay: "Alrighty Mr. Wilson. Off we go!"Jay and Evelyn left and got dressed and hair and such.

Raven: She got dressed, did her hair, grabbed her guitar, slung its case over her shoulder and went to the garage to pick a car and wait.

Hope: She ate a quick breakfast, got dressed, did her hair and went to meet Raven.

Raven: She got dressed, did her hair, grabbed her guitar, slung its case over her shoulder and went to the garage to pick a car and wait.

Hope: She ate a quick breakfast, got dressed, did her hair and went to meet Raven.
Jay: He got ready and ran to Hope, giving her a huge bear hug.

Evelyn: She got ready for the day and started her day off with school work.

OOC: Sorry for being one for three days, still going through heartbreak. This one is taking longer than the others...

Jay: He got ready and ran to Hope, giving her a huge bear hug.

Evelyn: She got ready for the day and started her day off with school work.

OOC: Sorry for being one for three days, still going through heartbreak. This one is taking longer than the others...
OOC: I understand. Sending hugs!

Hope: "Good morning." She hugged him back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter