The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

Sam: He found Conrad in his room. "Hey. Raven and I are having a discussion in the living room. Can you come join us?"

Conrad: "Yeah, sure." He followed Sam into the living room and sat down. "Hey Rave. So what are we talking about? Something serious?"

Raven: "Hi Con. Yeah, you could say that." She explained everything, then asked what he thought.

Conrad: He grabbed her hands. "I don't want you to go. You were constantly by my side and there for me when I didn't even know who me was. I don't want the only time we feel like family to be when someone's in pain."

Raven: "That's...that's really kinda poetic."

Conrad: "I have my moments."

Raven: "I don't want to hurt my dad. But I don't want to leave you either."

Conrad: "Maybe your dad left you with my dad because he thought it was for the best. And honestly, he doesn't deserve you."

Raven: She stiffened in surprise.

Sam: "Conrad Samuel!"

Conrad: "Well it's true. He took a young girl and turned her into a soldier. At least Steve volunteered and knew all of the risks and ad his health drastically improve. Raven's time in SHIELD has done nothing more than make her miserable. She's just like your soldiers, Dad," he said, which made Sam pay attention, "the soldiers in your PTSD group. Wouldn't even be surprised if she had something like PTSD. She struggles functioning in a normal life. She never says it, but she's scared and nervous and paranoid and gets lost in her memories and she didn't return the same as she left. All these people here Dad, they think she knows how to be a teenage girl and sometimes she does but sometimes she doesn't, it's too hard. Thee are no kids and teenagers in war Dad, everyone becomes an adult no matter what their physical age. Dad, I know what this is. This is 13-year-old fresh-outta-the-ice Michael James Rogers all over again. And you know what, that was Nicholas J Fury who let this happen to her, he's the one responsible for not protecting her like he should have. So yeah, he doesn't deserve her. She's going to become something amazing one day, if we can help her stray from the path he set her on."

Sam: He shook his head with a wry smile. "You really are something kid, aren't you?"

Raven: "I didn't know you cared."

Conrad: He gave er a lopsided smile. "You're my sister, of course I care."

Raven: She started to cry.

Conrad: He moved to sit by her side.

Sam: He pulled both of them into his arms, comforting them quietly. "When this is all over, we'll go on a family vacation, just the three of us," he promised. "I've got you, I've got you."

OOC: So that's basically it, I think. Difficult to write at times, staying in character and all that.

Hope: "Not sure. Maybe she had news for them?"

OOC: So that's basically it, I think. Difficult to write at times, staying in character and all that.

Jay: "Yeah, probably so. I don't like not knowing."

OOC: That was a really good read. New day? Also maybe another time skip soon? I'm excited for them to graduation and do Olympics and college and stuff! Probably because I'm so excited for my college lol.

Jay: "Yeah, probably so. I don't like not knowing."

OOC: That was a really good read. New day? Also maybe another time skip soon? I'm excited for them to graduation and do Olympics and college and stuff! Probably because I'm so excited for my college lol.
OOC: Dude, Avengers 2 first. Then we can do all the other things

OOC: That's what I didn't understand.
OOC:
ff7426f71f12bbeab169d0d1b923d17d.jpg

OOC: Yeah.

Mike: He had a nice night, took his lady home, walked her to her floor doorstep like a gentleman, kissed her goodnight and went to bed.

OOC: Yeah.

Mike: He had a nice night, took his lady home, walked her to her floor doorstep like a gentleman, kissed her goodnight and went to bed.
Evelyn: She did the same and fell alseep.

Jay: He kissed Hope to bed and went as well.

OOC: New day
and what happened to the others!?! :'(

Mike: He woke up and sighed with contentment.

Hope: She woke in her dad's empty room, then remember the nightmare she had the night before that brought her there. She stumbled out of the room and into he own shower.

Eli: He woke up and smiled, remembering the Rhodes'.

Sarah: She woke up feeling refreshed from last night's jet lag, having gone to bed early. She drew a robe around her and moved to look out the window.

Sam: He woke up with stiff muscles, wondering why he was on his couch, when he noticed the two teens still curled up next to him, and he softened. His kids.

Mike: He woke up and sighed with contentment.

Hope: She woke in her dad's empty room, then remember the nightmare she had the night before that brought her there. She stumbled out of the room and into he own shower.

Eli: He woke up and smiled, remembering the Rhodes'.

Sarah: She woke up feeling refreshed from last night's jet lag, having gone to bed early. She drew a robe around her and moved to look out the window.

Sam: He woke up with stiff muscles, wondering why he was on his couch, when he noticed the two teens still curled up next to him, and he softened. His kids.
Jay: He woke up drooling on a pillow... ew. Jay lazily got out of bed.

Evelyn: She peacefully slept in.

OOC: Should we make something dramatic happen today? Or maybe a holiday or the sat?

Jay: He woke up drooling on a pillow... ew. Jay lazily got out of bed.

Evelyn: She peacefully slept in.

OOC: Should we make something dramatic happen today? Or maybe a holiday or the sat?
OOC: Well we talked a while ago about Jay and Hope doing a song with Raven's band at a concert. But we could do Easter or the SAT if you'd prefer

OOC: Ant Man was really good

Raven: She heard movement into the kitchen and bolted upright.

Sam: He looked at her. "Morning."

Raven: "Morning."

Conrad: "Morning to you both."

Raven: "Hi Conrad."

Sam: He went back to cooking breakfast.

Conrad: "If I know you well enough, this is about the time of year and type of circumstances you'll choose a new name. That happening again?"

Raven: She nodded. "Yeah."

Conrad: Hen looked amused. "So who's my sister going to be now?"

Raven: She considered. "Been thinking about retaking my rock star identity. But I was never a Carmen. Now my last name, Murray, that fits."

OOC: Well we talked a while ago about Jay and Hope doing a song with Raven's band at a concert. But we could do Easter or the SAT if you'd prefer
OOC: Oh yeah the band thing!! Let's do that.
And warning I'm going though a heartbreak so if I don't respond in a timely manner or lack good writing that's why.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter