The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

Evelyn: She held back the tears, overwhelmed with emotion.
Mike: He tried to comfort her as best as he could.

Raven: She went and knocked on Sam's door. "Sam? We need to talk."

Sam: He opened the door. "Come on in."

Mike: He tried to comfort her as best as he could.

Raven: She went and knocked on Sam's door. "Sam? We need to talk."

Sam: He opened the door. "Come on in."
Evelyn: She snuggled in closer to him and gave a sigh of relief. "Thanks."

Jay: He was working out in the basement.

Evelyn: She snuggled in closer to him and gave a sigh of relief. "Thanks."

Jay: He was working out in the basement.
Mike: "No problem."

Hope: She, actually, was on a treadmill running, watching Jay shoot and listening to music.

Mike: "No problem."

Hope: She, actually, was on a treadmill running, watching Jay shoot and listening to music.
Evelyn: She bopped Mike's nose and laughed softly.

Jay: "I don't get how there's so much of the city to explore by foot and you choose to stay in one spot!" He ran up to the table beside Hope and took her phone. "You better catch this before I hide it." Jay dashed up the stairs.

Evelyn: "Hey I guess we're both SHIELD experimenter. Three cheers for their experiments turning out so well! I'd say we're pretty good people."

Last edited:

OOC: I think it's Cap's birthday.

Mike: He got the happy-but-confused-big-golden-retriever-puppyish look on his face.

Hope: "Jay!" She hopped off, treadmill still running, and tore after him.

OOC: I think it's Cap's birthday.

Mike: He got the happy-but-confused-big-golden-retriever-puppyish look on his face.

Hope: "Jay!" She hopped off, treadmill still running, and tore after him.
OOC: It is Cap's birthday. Happy Birthday Steve. You are one of the the best parts of our great nation. We salute you Captain America!

Evelyn: She let out a big smile.
"Not going to raise your imaginary glass huh?", she said towards the cheers comment.

Jay: He laughed and winked, running up the endless stairs. Now this was a workout. Stark Tower had so many floors. He ran past a butler.

Butler: He swerved, his tray of drinks almost dropping. "Mr. Barton!"

Jay: "Sorry Sir!" He ran up more.

OOC: It is Cap's birthday. Happy Birthday Steve. You are one of the the best parts of our great nation. We salute you Captain America!

Evelyn: She let out a big smile.
"Not going to raise your imaginary glass huh?", she said towards the cheers comment.

Jay: He laughed and winked, running up the endless stairs. Now this was a workout. Stark Tower had so many floors. He ran past a butler.

Butler: He swerved, his tray of drinks almost dropping. "Mr. Barton!"

Jay: "Sorry Sir!" He ran up more.

OOC: I posted before you added that comment.

Mike: He shook his head. "Sorry. It was just so unexpected. Here, I raise my glass and my torch for you, in celebration that we turned out okay and are not psychos. How's that?" he asked, raising his arm.

Hope: She kept running after him. "I get that you like to keep me on my toes, but don't terrorize the waitstaff, what did they ever do to you? I'm sorry sir," she said to the butler as she passed. She was only half teasing Jay.

OOC: I posted before you added that comment.

Mike: He shook his head. "Sorry. It was just so unexpected. Here, I raise my glass and my torch for you, in celebration that we turned out okay and are not psychos. How's that?" he asked, raising his arm.

Hope: She kept running after him. "I get that you like to keep me on my toes, but don't terrorize the waitstaff, what did they ever do to you? I'm sorry sir," she said to the butler as she passed. She was only half teasing Jay.
OOC: Oh whoops sorry

Evelyn: "To not turning out to be psychos! Clink!" She rose her arm. "That toast works.

Jay: "This is one of the best ways to train! And I didn't mean to bother Buster, I'm usually more avoidable."

OOC: Oh whoops sorry

Evelyn: "To not turning out to be psychos! Clink!" She rose her arm. "That toast works.

Jay: "This is one of the best ways to train! And I didn't mean to bother Buster, I'm usually more avoidable."
Mike: He toasted and pulled her close.

Hope: "You can't run forever."

Mike: He toasted and pulled her close.

Hope: "You can't run forever."
Evelyn: She enjoyed his embrace. "You know, if I was twenty one I could go for a real drink right now."

Jay: "Seems like it this tower is so tall!"

Evelyn: She enjoyed his embrace. "You know, if I was twenty one I could go for a real drink right now."

Jay: "Seems like it this tower is so tall!"

Mike: He got wistful. "I drank a bit during the war. Uncle Bucky would sneak one for me. And back then, alcohol was often the best anesthetic. I can't get drunk though. He wouldn't let me smoke though. Got angry the couple times I brought it up. Said I hadn't just gotten free of the asthma and everything else that made me sick just to make my body sick again. Said that Erksine wouldn't have wanted it and Dad would be disappointed in me. I learned to stop asking."

Hope: At least they were going up instead of down. This way, she had to chase him less.

Mike: He got wistful. "I drank a bit during the war. Uncle Bucky would sneak one for me. And back then, alcohol was often the best anesthetic. I can't get drunk though. He wouldn't let me smoke though. Got angry the couple times I brought it up. Said I hadn't just gotten free of the asthma and everything else that made me sick just to make my body sick again. Said that Erksine wouldn't have wanted it and Dad would be disappointed in me. I learned to stop asking."

Hope: At least they were going up instead of down. This way, she had to chase him less.
Evelyn: "I feel like alcohol isn't awful for you as long as you drink it in moderation. Smoking I don't approve of either honestly, it gives you cancer and cuts away your life."

Jay: They got to the top and he threw up his hands, "We did it!"

Evelyn: "I feel like alcohol isn't awful for you as long as you drink it in moderation. Smoking I don't approve of either honestly, it gives you cancer and cuts away your life."

Jay: They got to the top and he threw up his hands, "We did it!"

Mike: "Yeah, I don't want to smoke now. But back in my time, advertisers actually claimed it was healthy. A lot of people didn't disbelieve them."

OOC: This is true. You can probably google pictures of advertisements.

Hope: "Was that really neccessary?" She tackled him, pocketed her phone, and then kissed him because she felt bad.

Mike: "Yeah, I don't want to smoke now. But back in my time, advertisers actually claimed it was healthy. A lot of people didn't disbelieve them."

OOC: This is true. You can probably google pictures of advertisements.

Hope: "Was that really neccessary?" She tackled him, pocketed her phone, and then kissed him because she felt bad.
Evelyn; "That is a good point. Glad you don't want to you know. I mean I'm not going to stop you or anything.. but I do have a rule where I will not kiss anyone who smells like smoke!"

OOC: I remember learning about that.

Jay: "Yeah it was! How do you think I got so fit in the last year. Whooo, feeling pumped!" He kissed her back. "Sorry for being a pill."

Evelyn; "That is a good point. Glad you don't want to you know. I mean I'm not going to stop you or anything.. but I do have a rule where I will not kiss anyone who smells like smoke!"

OOC: I remember learning about that.

Jay: "Yeah it was! How do you think I got so fit in the last year. Whooo, feeling pumped!" He kissed her back. "Sorry for being a pill."

Mike: He chuckled. "Good thing for me I know the truths about smoking."

Hope: "And I had thought it was just because you were awesome," she teased. She laid her head on his chest. "It's okay. I love you."

Mike: He chuckled. "Good thing for me I know the truths about smoking."

Hope: "And I had thought it was just because you were awesome," she teased. She laid her head on his chest. "It's okay. I love you."
Evelyn: She chuckled back. "Yes good thing." Evelyn gave Mike a sweet kiss.

Jay: "Haha, even awesomeness can't make you this buff. Love you too." He sat down and situated Hope in his lap.

Evelyn: She chuckled back. "Yes good thing." Evelyn gave Mike a sweet kiss.

Jay: "Haha, even awesomeness can't make you this buff. Love you too." He sat down and situated Hope in his lap.
Mike: He smiled. "Well, just because we'd get thrown out of a bar doesn't mean we can't go out on the town and at least get some space from the tower, right?"

Hope: "Don't you worry, you'll have plenty of muscles to show off at the Olympics."

Raven: She was sitting on a couch again, this one Sam's.

Sam: "So, you wanted to talk?"

Raven: "Yeah." She was quiet for a bit. "This doesn't always feel...right."

Mike: He smiled. "Well, just because we'd get thrown out of a bar doesn't mean we can't go out on the town and at least get some space from the tower, right?"

Hope: "Don't you worry, you'll have plenty of muscles to show off at the Olympics."
Evelyn; "Right!'

Jay: "True." He played with her hair. 'But I'll be busy showing you off."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter