• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

Raven: She got a hold of herself and sat up, then stood. "Excuse me, I'm going to wash up." She went into the bathroom, closing the door behind her.
Natasha: "Alright. We'll be here if you need us." Natasha relaxed and waited to see if Raven would come back out.

Evelyn: "Sorry I don't really know what to say.... my brain kinda hurts from all this deep conversation and discoveries the past few days." She snuggled up next to her mom.

Natasha: "That's perfectly okay."

OOC: I have college orientation Wednesday through Friday, so I'm not sure how much I'll be on here.

OOC: Nice.

Raven: She cleaned up, knowing it was not her mirror to break. She'd better get back out there, walk away, she thought.

OOC: Nice.

Raven: She cleaned up, knowing it was not her mirror to break. She'd better get back out there, walk away, she thought.
OOC: Thanks. I got great classes too.

Evelyn: She and her mom had a really good talk about their pasts and relationships. Evelyn went back out and Natasha waited for is Raven wanted to tlak some more.

Raven: She quietly stepped back into the room.
Natasha: "Hello."

Evelyn: She went back to the others.

Jay: "What happened!?"

Evelyn: "Nothing much. Just talked about girl stuff." She didn't want to get into it, especially for Raven.

Jay: "Ah okay." He didn't think much of it.

Natasha: "Hello."

Evelyn: She went back to the others.

Jay: "What happened!?"

Evelyn: "Nothing much. Just talked about girl stuff." She didn't want to get into it, especially for Raven.

Jay: "Ah okay." He didn't think much of it.
Raven: "Hi." She couldn't quite meet her eyes.

Raven: "I'm fine." She looked out the window. "Perhaps I should go. I've imposed on your family long enough."

Natasha: "You may leave if you'd like. But you're more them welcome to stay. Trust me, your not an intrusion on our family."

Natasha: "You may leave if you'd like. But you're more them welcome to stay. Trust me, your not an intrusion on our family."
Raven: "Don't be nice just because I let my guard down. I know it's late." She started walking to the door.

Raven: "Don't be nice just because I let my guard down. I know it's late." She started walking to the door.
Natasha: 'I'm nice to you purely on the fact I care about you, not your emotional state. And the kids are downstairs and Clint in the study."

Natasha: "With his headphones in having a conference call with Archery Coaches. You can't think everything in life is like a mission."
Raven: She just looked at her, dead in the eye, with a very slight condescending expression. Of course she basically hod the outlook that life was a mission, she was programmed that way.

Raven: She just looked at her, dead in the eye, with a very slight condescending expression. Of course she basically hod the outlook that life was a mission, she was programmed that way.
Natasha: "I can be nautically friendly and caring, but it's a little harder when you look down to me.", she said in a monotone voice, looking her in the eye.

Natasha: "I can be nautically friendly and caring, but it's a little harder when you look down to me.", she said in a monotone voice, looking her in the eye.
Raven: "I don't normally, but that was pretty stupid to say."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter