The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

Hope: She hung on to her seat. "This is not fun. Guess we were always doomed to have at least one bad date though."
Jay: "Yeah not fun, that saying let the wind take you and don't plan is FALSE." He finally drove to safety. "Yeah, we really haven't had too many bad ones."

Jay: "Yeah not fun, that saying let the wind take you and don't plan is FALSE." He finally drove to safety. "Yeah, we really haven't had too many bad ones."
Hope: "Well, it doesn't always work out well for us. But hey, we're still alive."

Jay: "True. But being alive is the most important part. But Why the mafia. Why couldn't we be followed by butterflies?"
Hope: She laughed at the Harry Potter reference. "Probably because we're the children of superheroes. Hey, at least it isn't crazy paparazzi."

OOC: Just watched it. I am so sorry, Olivia. Jay and Evelyn...

OOC: I'm sorry guys, I went to prom with a DC hero and not a Marvel one. lol XD (Sorry it's so big)
11167705_10205817179043079_3842176512213741901_n.jpg

OOC: I forgive you because that picture is so awesome.

You look amazing! Did you have fun? My prom was great, I had a wonderful time.

Jay: "Yes, peaceful is gone. I miss riding them too." He hadn't at much lately because usually when Hope rode he was training." They drove to the barn.
Hope: "Then let's go for a ride. Nothing too strenuous like training."

OOC: I forgive you because that picture is so awesome.

You look amazing! Did you have fun? My prom was great, I had a wonderful time.

OOC: Why thank you! Oh my gosh yes it was an amazing night. Yay, glad you had a good one.

Hope: "Then let's go for a ride. Nothing too strenuous like training."

Jay: "That sounds perfect. They arrived at the stable.

Evelyn: "Mom and Dad's plane is about to land. I'm going to pick them up at the airport."

OOC: Why thank you! Oh my gosh yes it was an amazing night. Yay, glad you had a good one.

Jay: "That sounds perfect. They arrived at the stable.

Evelyn: "Mom and Dad's plane is about to land. I'm going to pick them up at the airport."

OOC: Thanks!

Hope: She waved to the people and went to the horses. "Hey guys." She started petting Jade.

Conrad: "All right."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter