The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

Hope: She stood up. "I need to find some shoes. What? We aren't going to find something to do sitting on the couch - although I must admit you make a comfy pillow."

OOC: She doesn't seem much like Bruce in this moment, but I figure that she's got some of her mother Betty Ross in her.
Jay: "True that, and thank you." He put on a light hoodie and grabbed his car keys. "Adventurous Hope you are cute. Well so is stay home Hope. Any Hope is cute. Even Hope who steals french fries off my plate is."

OOC: Yeah makes sense. Everyone has a mix of parents :)

Jay: "True that, and thank you." He put on a light hoodie and grabbed his car keys. "Adventurous Hope you are cute. Well so is stay home Hope. Any Hope is cute. Even Hope who steals french fries off my plate is."

OOC: Yeah makes sense. Everyone has a mix of parents :)

Hope: She laughed and headed to his car. "Thank you!"

Hope: "Well, I'm used to it. So turn down whatever street strike your fancy, I don't care."
Jay: He turned down random streets, and ended up in a section of the city he hadn't been in much. There was anice Alliance United building to his left and condos to his left. "I think we're in Hell's Kitchen."

Jay: He turned down random streets, and ended up in a section of the city he hadn't been in much. There was anice Alliance United building to his left and condos to his left. "I think we're in Hell's Kitchen."
Hope: "Oh yeah, it's been im the news lately."

Hope: "Let’s just not die."
Jay: "Come on, we're not gonna die! You know I wouldn't put you in a situation like that. Anyways, it can't be that...." A man tumbled in front of a car with Russians shooting at him. "I take that back..." As soon as they were out of sight Jay drove away fast. "Call 911!"

Jay: "Come on, we're not gonna die! You know I wouldn't put you in a situation like that. Anyways, it can't be that...." A man tumbled in front of a car with Russians shooting at him. "I take that back..." As soon as they were out of sight Jay drove away fast. "Call 911!"
Hope: "Dad and your parents are gong to kill us," Hope muttered as she called 911.

OOC: Hell's Kitchen, that's in Dare Devil, right? I haven't been able to watch it, my parents decided it was way too violent.
I know that you guys have been RPing with my characters, but since I don't know everything that's happened to them, I'm not sure what to do. I was thinking about introducing a new character or two that I'll use as my main characters from now on as a clean start, if that's ok with you guys. I watched Age of Ultron, so I have a character idea or two I could use. Also when are we planning on doing the events in AOU?

OOC: Hell's Kitchen, that's in Dare Devil, right? I haven't been able to watch it, my parents decided it was way too violent.
I know that you guys have been RPing with my characters, but since I don't know everything that's happened to them, I'm not sure what to do. I was thinking about introducing a new character or two that I'll use as my main characters from now on as a clean start, if that's ok with you guys. I watched Age of Ultron, so I have a character idea or two I could use. Also when are we planning on doing the events in AOU?

OOC: Honestly we picked them up because it had been a while and we felt stuck waiting back. Yes we will once Bri sees it. I kinda had some character ideas as well so PM me if you wanna talk more.

OOC: Don't worry, I wasn't going to spoil anything from Daredevil because Bri hasn't seen it, but I think we all know there is organized cime in Hell's Kitchen. You get that from the trailer.

Jay: "They don't need to know. I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention where we more." He kept driving.

OOC: Bri are you going to watch Daredevil or not?

OOC: Don't worry, I wasn't going to spoil anything from Daredevil because Bri hasn't seen it, but I think we all know there is organized cime in Hell's Kitchen. You get that from the trailer.

Jay: "They don't need to know. I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention where we more." He kept driving.

OOC: Bri are you going to watch Daredevil or not?
Hope: 'It's okay. Let's just get out of here quickly."

Hope: 'It's okay. Let's just get out of here quickly."
OOC: "Agreed." He drove and a manhole popped up, water spraying into his car. Jay cursed. The scene was chaotic and a little more dangerous than wanted, epically with Hope with him. He turned the station to the classical station.

OOC: "Agreed." He drove and a manhole popped up, water spraying into his car. Jay cursed. The scene was chaotic and a little more dangerous than wanted, epically with Hope with him. He turned the station to the classical station.
Hope: She hung on to her seat. "This is not fun. Guess we were always doomed to have at least one bad date though."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter