The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

Chloe finds a huge sum of money on Kevin, she knows this is not from business and searches for the truth. Chloe finds a bunch of stolen items and is caught by Alex who arrests her!
Michael wants details of Lauren's affair but is interrupted by Kevin's call. Lauren asks Michael if he can forgive her but Michael does not know if he can, says her affair only stopped because she got caught
Kevin goes to the police station but backs out of telling Paul and Alex the truth after remembering his ordeal in prison, how he was beaten. Michael is unable to get Chloe out
Carmine uses Fen's phone to text Lauren, Lauren tells him it is over and she will fight for her marriage. Meanwhile, Michael tells Paul how Lauren admitted everything to him
Nick is in Avery's bedroom when Summer comes over to talk about Kyle. A furious Nick confronts Kyle but then apologizes. Nick goes home, opens a box which contains an envelope. Is it the DNA test? Did he lie?

Next - Victoria confronts Adam about what she found out after having him investigated ; A pissed off Chloe lashes out at Kevin ; Leslie walks in on Tyler and Lily's hug

Finally! We've all been waiting for years for them to get to this moment. It's about time they are bringing this up. Can't wait to see how it plays out.

It was sad to see Jeanne Cooper in the intro as we watched yesterday. Even my husband is sad about her death, and he claims he "only watches the show because he has no choice". I'm glad they are doing a special episode to honour her.

Corbin is going to be Father Todd for Katherine's funeral.
Looks like they are killing Katherine off too.

Chloe lashes out at Kevin who tells her why he did not confess, him not stealing from Neil and how he wants someone else to take the fall but Chloe tells him to man up, so he does. Kevin is arrested
Michael continues to talk to Paul about his problems and is shocked to learn Paul knew about the affair or at least had his suspicions. Michael gets angry but then cools off
Lily finds out about Tyler's father dying, she hugs him then convinces him to go to his father's funeral. Tyler does not wait for Leslie goes ahead of time for some time alone time at his moms grave site
Chelsea and Dylan continue to hit it off but Chloe manages to ruin Chelsea's mood when she snaps at Lily about Tyler not showing up for work. Chelsea intervenes and apologizes to Lily on Chloe's behalf
Victor wants to know where Adam got his money while Victoria confronts Adam for setting her up with the PI. Victoria won't quit obsessing over Adam determined to bring him down, he welcomes the challenge

NO PREVIEW! This episode was in memory of Jeanne Cooper, pictures were shown of JC throughout the years and the writing says In Loving Memory

Corbin is going to be Father Todd for Katherine's funeral.
Looks like they are killing Katherine off too.

Since the last scene she did was walking up to her bedroom....they will most likely have her die in her sleep......that has to be hard for her son to do:grouphug:

It says that Friday something like a big secrete is revealed....something like that cant remember...but it had to do from the way it read that is had to do with the DNA results.

[QUOTE="Got Disney";48386737]Since the last scene she did was walking up to her bedroom....they will most likely have her die in her sleep......that has to be hard for her son to do:grouphug:

It says that Friday something like a big secrete is revealed....something like that cant remember...but it had to do from the way it read that is had to do with the DNA results.[/QUOTE]

I hate this. I thought they would do what B&B did for Sally Spectra when Darlene Conley died. Darlene has been dead for almost a decade, but Sally is living it up on an island somewhere surrounded by half naked men. I hoped they would just send Katherine and Murphy off to travel the country in an RV. Im gonna be crying like a baby I just know it.

When did the last scene with Jeanne Cooper air? I haven't been able to watch the show in quite some time.

I hate this. I thought they would do what B&B did for Sally Spectra when Darlene Conley died. Darlene has been dead for almost a decade, but Sally is living it up on an island somewhere surrounded by half naked men. I hoped they would just send Katherine and Murphy off to travel the country in an RV. Im gonna be crying like a baby I just know it.

I agree it is going to be a very sad show...I hope they make it a celebration of her life and have a party instead of a sad memorial service....so we leave with a mile and not with a box of tissues having to be thrown in the trash....:worried:

Oh so has that aired already? Sorry, I have not been able to watch either. I just keep up with the thread but want to set my DVR to record the memorial episode. :(

The link sent to me shows the last minute or so, but when I went to the youtube link, there was another clip that showed about 10min of her last day. Her respirations (even resting) were shallow and sort of rapid. You can tell she wasn't feeling the best then. Comments said she filmed for another few weeks after this, but that they are not going to air any of that material. So that clip of her saying "good night" and heading up the stairs was it I guess. :(

The link sent to me shows the last minute or so, but when I went to the youtube link, there was another clip that showed about 10min of her last day. Her respirations (even resting) were shallow and sort of rapid. You can tell she wasn't feeling the best then. Comments said she filmed for another few weeks after this, but that they are not going to air any of that material. So that clip of her saying "good night" and heading up the stairs was it I guess. :(

Honestly, I think that is probably the best way to do it. I could not imagine them showing her rallying back from the tumor surgery just to have her pass in real life.

I am torn as to how I would have liked her character to end. While I love the idea of her & Murph running away (in the RV like Honny suggested) I also like the idea of a classy funeral so I can mourn her loss in a real way, KWIM? No matter HOW they do the funeral (as a somber event or a celebration of her life), I am going to bawl since I am already a little misty just typing this. :worried:

I will be a mess no matter what! I already miss her. :(

Its like loosing a Grandma. My best friend and I used to watch Y&R with her Grandma back in the good old days. Mrs. C was always one of our favorites. This is just like a reminder of those fun days with her are gone. She passed away about 10 years ago.

Leslie notices Tyler's fixation with Lily and blames it on his ex girlfriend who was quite similar to Lily
Devon wants out of Jabot, wants to take Tucker's offer but is worried he will be hurting Neil's feelings
Billy gambles and loses. Billy lies to Victoria about his whereabouts after she catches him lying to her
Victor starts doubting Adam, questioning his decisions which irks Adam who ends up confiding to Sharon
Phyllis starts gleeing with joy thinking Nick and Avery are over after seeing Avery without her ring
Traci relates to Jack's addiction which is why she worries about him but he is sure about Phyllis

Next - Dylan and Chelsea get closer ; Noah suspicious of Summer

- Summer is upto no good, Courtney encourages her to ask Fen but she knows from last time not to lead him on. Fen does overhear her not having a date so they agree to go as friends

- Michael does not think its a good idea for Fen to get involved with Summer given their history and what happened with Jamie

- Nick continues to stare at that paper he was looking at in a previous episode. Nick tells Avery how his past is starting to catch up with him

- Victor wants Adam to dump Sharon says both her and Chelsea are bad news. Sharon arrives devastated that Adam hurt her yet again especially since its the opposite of what he told her earlier

- Kevin is released from jail, must return the items he stole. Kevin tries to fix things with Chloe while Chelsea is falling for Dylan. Chelsea decides to keep this con going forever

Next - Phyllis decides to move out ; Lauren worries Carmine is following her ; Kevin finally learns Lauren cheated on Michael with Carmine

I want to say it was last Wed or Thursday (US airdate).

So then silly question - did they already write off as if she passed away? I can't remember how far in advance the shows are filmed. I want to be sure to record the May 28th episode. Will that be the "memorial service" with her son?

Seriously, I remember the day that Philip Chancellor died. As clear as day. I was in kindergarten and my mom picked me up from school and had it on.

She had filmed other scenes, but when she died, they decided to let that be the last one seen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter