The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

Have you guys seen this? She hasn't apologized to Jeanne's family. But I tell you one thing, if VR thought that there was a chance CBS Daytime would bring her back, she has officially burned all bridges.

Have you guys seen this? She hasn't apologized to Jeanne's family. But I tell you one thing, if VR thought that there was a chance CBS Daytime would bring her back, she has officially burned all bridges.

I saw that yesterday. Good for CB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I had the EXACT same thought about VR sealing her fate on CBS after that. Seriously, what on earth possessed her to do that?! :sad2:

I saw that yesterday. Good for CB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I had the EXACT same thought about VR sealing her fate on CBS after that. Seriously, what on earth possessed her to do that?! :sad2:

She is a demented witch. I've had a few run ins with her, and this is typical Victoria Rowell. It doesn't matter, good publicity or bad publicity, she's happy to just be in the spotlight. Its awful that she still has the tweet on her wall. You would think she would have deleted it by now.

Does she even work these days?

She played a judge on Law In Order SVU this season. I'm not sure what else she's done. Mostly she just like to run her mouth. She talks about CBS Daytime treating their actors of color wrong. But none of the actors i.e. Kristoff St. John defends her. She has also said alot of crap about Michelle Stafford, christel khalil and Melody Thomas Scott.

Was it her that did Matlock -or some Any Griffith spinoff for quite a while? I don't watch a lot of TV, but it seems I remember that. I've watched Y&R off and on since I was a kid. It's hard to believe really!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

have you guys seen this? She hasn't apologized to jeanne's family. But i tell you one thing, if vr thought that there was a chance cbs daytime would bring her back, she has officially burned all bridges.

Omg why would she do that? I cannot stand her. :(

And once a year it seems there is always some crazy rumor that VR might be coming back. It gets everyone all worked up and then the rumor is squashed until the next time the rumor hits.

I am guessing these rumors are all VR putting them out there under assumed names that she creates to stir up the cast.

Please VR stay away from everything that is 'The Young and The Restless'.

Was it her that did Matlock -or some Andy Griffith spinoff for quite a while? I don't watch a lot of TV, but it seems I remember that. I've watched Y&R off and on since I was a kid. It's hard to believe really!

It was a cop/lawyer type show.

But with DICK VAN DYKE. Diagnosis Murder. I just looked it up.

Gus' death has not stopped Leslie's obsession about Rose, wants to invite her to the funeral
Traci is back, not happy about Phyllis and Jack nor is she happy Phyllis and Summer live there
Lily wonders why Tyler hasn't called, she tries calling, texting him but he ignores the messages
Paul confronts Lauren who tries to lie then tells him the truth. Paul wants her to tell Michael
Michael tells Phyllis about Lauren cheating, she tells him to talk to Lauren who will break
Fen once again gets in Kyle's face leading Kyle to warn Summer while Carmine advises Fen

Next - Adam finds out Dylan and Chelsea may be becoming more than friends ; Chelsea contemplates telling Dylan the truth ; Michael wants answers

I am happy the Gus character is done. But now they will be adding another character I will not care about - along with Tyler and Leslie. They should just recast Drucilla. That would be a storyline about Neil and Lily I would watch. Right now I fast forward or leave the room when they are on the screen. Boring!

NuAbby looked better today with her hair curled but I am still not sold. And NuKyle is much too tall. He will never fit in for me.

Only my opinion, others may disagree

I didnt see that but on the FB page I saw that Corbin said that there were rumors that were not true about her passing...didn't know that VR was the culprit...IGH!!!! what a S*&^ head!

I love how he retweeted it back to her like 92 times...lol

Some people have no couth. She is one crazy lady.:crazy2:

According to Corbin Bernsen's fb page, she passed away this morning :(

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using DISBoards

:sad1: From Corbin
Wasn't sure how I would have to say these words so I opt for simplicity at least to begin...

My mother passed away this morning just a short time ago, peaceful with my sister by her side, in her sleep. I was going to visit this afternoon, thought I had time. Reminder to self - time is a precious thing. I too am at peace however. I said my goodbyes several times over during the last few weeks. I'll go one last time now for a gentle kiss a final farewell for this lifetime. She has been a blaze her entire life, that beacon, that boxer I spoke of earlier. She went the full twelve rounds and by unanimous decision... won! And while her light finally gave into the wind that gives flight to all our journeys, there will always be a glimmer left behind by what she stood for. I will speak about that more in coming days, months I suppose. I will certainly dedicate what remains of my life to continue her purpose of honesty, equality, humility, empathy and love. So many of you have said your prayers for her and right now, today, I can say the best way to honor her is to inhabit your lives with those things she stood for. I would ask that closer friends respectfully give us some time to find our family's path in this transition, and please limit calls, emails and the rest for a couple of days. As always, your outpouring of love here on this page, is not only welcomed to continue but truly appreciated and comforting. I asked my sister what time she passed exactly, and she told me (not to important for public record) but I was working out and just happened to pick out a song for my final moments on the treadmill - "Everlasting Light" by the Black Keys. Oh what a wonder it all is... what a magnificence!

Jeanne Cooper is trending worldwide on Twitter. Now THAT'S respect! She was a wonderful woman.

I've been depending on this thread to see what's going on with the show, (Thank you HonnyDipp!) and didn't see it today. Was her passing mentioned at all?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter