The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

SHARON SPOILER!!

Sharon introduces Mariah to her new baby "brother!"

Source: Crimson Lights
how the heck long was she in there for????? Sharon has to be able to figure out that she was never really pregnant.....I think Mariah will be the one to figure it out and tell kevin and they will do a DNA test and find out that it is not her baby....either that or Dylan will put 2 and 2 together...

Well, if she was still pregnant from way back (the pregnancy that miscarried), she wasn't far behind Sage. But Mariah knows that pregnancy ended and then it was a bit before she got, supposedly, pregnant again. Sharon is all messed up in the head (or on heavy meds) from that evil doctor so she can't put 2 and 2 together. But Mariah should.

Well, if she was still pregnant from way back (the pregnancy that miscarried), she wasn't far behind Sage. But Mariah knows that pregnancy ended and then it was a bit before she got, supposedly, pregnant again. Sharon is all messed up in the head (or on heavy meds) from that evil doctor so she can't put 2 and 2 together. But Mariah should.
I agree. The Dr. doesn't know that Mariah knows about the miscarriage.

This was Doctor Anderson's plan all along. She had to keep Sharon drugged all this time thinking she was still pregnant. And in order to do that she had to keep Sharon's family away from her. She couldn't risk them seeing her and wanting to touch her stomach. This pretty much played the way I predicted, Sharon will most likely wake up and Dr. A will bring baby Christian to her telling her that she gave birth. Sharon of course wont remember it but she will be so happy that she has "Dylan's baby" she wont give it much thought. I'm reading that Doctor A tells Nick that she's available to Sage and him during their time of loss. I'm thinking she plans on getting closer to Nick and in the process, drive Sage crazy. Dr. A wants Nick. I still think she's connected to Sandra Allen, the girl Nick injured in high school. She's out for revenge.

MONDAY US SPOILER

GCAC
Gwen confronts Neil and if he is going to tell Devon the truth. Neil tells her that he will tell Devon everything and assures her she will not be blamed. Gwen leaves. Neil tells Devon the whole story. He says he needed to rip them apart. He says he panicked after he found Hilary. Devon is livid and cannot believe Neil had Hilary all this time. Neil says he called Dr. Neville who woke Hilary up. Devon calls him a selfish bastard and asks what would have happened if Hilary didn’t wake up or the drugs killed her. Neil says he doesn’t know. Devon says he does, Neil would have save his own *** and watched him spend his life in prison. Neil says he would never let Devon spend any time in prison. Devon says Neil succeeded in his revenge against him. He believed everything. Neil apologizes.

Hilary tells Lily that Dylan is looking for Dr. Neville. She says she loves Neil and remembers a lot of things with Devon but she wants her life back with Neil and leaves.

Joe arrives and Lily says she feels her family is imploding around her.

Hilary sends a text to Neil asking where he is. Gwen arrives. Hilary says Neil really cares for Gwen. Gwen says not any more, he has made his choice and she has made hers. She says Neil broke it off with her but Devon will see to it that Neil goes to prison. Hilary asks how Gwen could out Neil. Gwen says she didn’t but Neil is telling Devon everything. Hilary is angry and returns to her suite in time to hear Devon say he is calling the police. She says he is not calling the police. She says she knows everything and Neil explained everything to her. She says she has her memory back but she still does not love Devon.

GCPD
Cane asks Paul to help clear his name. He asks Paul to question Joe and tells him about the ONS and how Joe is always there with Lily. Paul sees a jealous husband. Cane says Joe tried to kill him in the fire. He says no one else has a motive. Paul calls Joe and asks him to come to the station.

Joe tells Paul that he and Lily are just friends. Paul points out Joe’s history with Avery and asks if he tried to kill Cane. Joe angrily denies everything. Paul asks him if rejection Joe off. Joe threatens a law suit.

Lily arrives and she and Cane argue. He says Joe is trying to take her away from him. She accuses Cane of pushing her away. Joe has been kind to her and the kids. She wants him to stop this. Joe and Lily leave. Paul says the way Joe responded to his questions, he believes Joe is up to something but without proof he cannot arrest him.

Fairview
Sharon is in total panic mode. An attendant comes in to help her. She says she needs to know where her baby is. She says someone took her baby. She says she has to find Nick and tries to leave but the attendant sedates her.

Memorial
Dr. A. offers to help Nick if he wants to talk. Sage returns and Nick they are seeing someone. Dr. A. says she knows how hard it was for Nick when Cassie died and says she is sorry he is going through this again. Dr. A. says Sharon told her that Nick and Sharon met in high school and she knows about Sage and Nick’s rough start. Dr. A. says Sharon knows how much of a struggle it is for Sage to find her place in Nick’s family. She says Sharon knows the ends they would go to in order to protect their own and how they tend to close ranks. They manipulate outsiders and do whatever it takes to shelter themselves and protect their empire

Nick is offended. He says first she offers support and then talks about his family. Dr. A. says she was only describing what Sharon told her. She gets a call saying there was an incident with Sharon.

Nick’s
Nick asks why Victor has stopped by. Victor says it’s about Adam. Nick tells Victor to let Adam go. Victor refuses and tells Nick that Ian didn’t die in the fire. Victor does not believe Adam had any part in the fire because he went back into the building to save Chelsea and Connor. He says Ian had help and thinks it was Billy. He thinks he is in for a dirty fight. Nick says Adam is good at that and he is not and that is why Victor didn’t want Nick back at NE. Sage enters and Victor leaves. Sage asks why Nick looks irritated. He says Dr. A. was right about Victor and the lengths he would go to in order to protect his family. He feels he is being pushed out of NE. Sage says Victor is probably keeping him away from something Nick would be uncomfortable with.

Victor calls Judge Moxley and tells her to get Adam out.

Back at Fairview
The attendant says Sharon was asking about her baby. Dr. A. thanks him and says she will look after Sharon. Dr. A. wakes Sharon up and gives her the baby.

Day Ahead
- Victor tells Adam Chelsea convinced him to change his mind
- Devon wants Hilary to remember their love. Hilary says all she remembers is cheating on Neil
- Dylan breaks down Dr. Neville’s door

SOURCE Blondie215 from soapcentral

TUESDAY US SPOILER!!!

FAIRVIEW

Sharon is shocked to be holding baby Christian. She tells Dr. A that she doesn't remember ever giving birth the night before. Dr. A explains that she had to medicate her for the delivery. Sharon accepts it and tells Dr. A that coming to Fairview was the best decision she could have made. Sharon is excited to tell Dylan about his son. Dr. A tells her that she will contact her family. The doctor even says that the baby boy is the spitting image of his father.

THE UNDERGROUND

Mariah tells Kevin that she wants to figure out a way to see Sharon. Kevin is leaving on a business trip - the Abbots and Victor are sending him away to follow Paragon. Mariah then gets a call from Dr. A who explains she has a new baby brother. Mariah is stunned but Dr. A assures her that it was a full term birth. The doctor goes on to say that Sharon still doesn't want any visitors and asks her to let the rest of Sharon's family know about the good news. After ending the call, Mariah wonders to Kevin, "Why did Sharon's doctor call me and not Dylan?"

PRISON

Victor to Adam, "You are one lucky man." They argue about Adam lying to ChelC. Adam explains to Victor that he had no intention of ever telling ChelC he was the father of Sage's baby. Victor tells Adam that ChelC was the only one who believed him about Ian Ward, saying that she was the one who convinced him to change his mind. Adam asks if he believed his story, that he left Ian for dead and had nothing to do with the resurgence of Paragon. Victor believes Adam, and says that he now believes Billy Boy Abbot is involved with Paragon. Adam has a hard time believing it. Victor tells him that he thinks Billy has an accomplice...Phyllis. Victor explains to Adam that he needs to strike first, but he can't do it alone. Adam then assumes that Victor will use blackmail to get him to comply. Victor admits that he's already called Judge Moxley. Victor needs a partner who thinks like he does. Adam refuses to stab Jack in the back. Victor promises him that he will only have to take on Billy and Phyllis. Adam isn't sure about trusting Victor, but says he likes a long shot..."I'm in."

HILARY'S SUITE

Hilary tells Devon that she doesn't love him...she loves Neil. Devon can't forgive and forget what Neil has done to them. Devon calls Paul and learns they have a lead on Dr. Neville. Devon admits that he knows more and is on his way to speak to him in person and leaves. Hilary follows him to the elevator. She tells him she will do anything to save Neil, she asks him, "What do you want?" Devon, "I just want my wife back." She then offers sex in the elevator, but he's not that kind of man. She then offers to move back in with him; she will do whatever it takes. Devon doesn't want her back in his life knowing that she'd be doing it for Neil. The elevator doors open and Neil is standing there waiting. He tells Devon that he will go to the station with him and turn himself in. Hilary has another flashback of kissing Neil. She cries saying that she can't loose him.

DR. NEVILLE'S MOTEL ROOM

Dr. Neville's opens his door thinking its Hilary. Dylan questions him demanding to know who Hilary's benefactor was. Neville insists he has no clue who the person was who brought Hilary back to Genoa City. Dylan doesn't believe his story. Neville talks about saving lives with his research. Dylan tells him they will offer him a lighter sentence if he can just give up a name. Neville tells him he will tell him under one condition. Dylan then calls Paul and asks him to come alone.

FAIRVIEW

Mariah is insisting she see Sharon and the baby. Dr. A takes her to Sharon and the baby. Sharon, "My son's here, thanks to Dr. Anderson." Mariah holds the baby and questions Sharon about not wanting visitors. Sharon tells her that must be a misunderstanding. Mariah tells her that she left Dylan a voicemail but she will also send him a text.

DR. NEVILLE'S MOTEL ROOM

Dylan gets the text message from Mariah that the baby has arrived. He calls Sharon but Neville inserts a syringe into Dylan's shoulder and disconnects the call and leaves. Paul finds Dylan unconscious on the floor.

FAIRVIEW

Sharon is frantic thinking Dylan is in trouble. Dr. A offers to medicate her, but Sharon is determined to find out what happened to Dylan.

GCPD

Kevin tells Devon and Neil that Paul had to leave. Neil tells Devon, "I have to loose my freedom to self myself free." He believes Devon and Hilary will fall in love all over again once he's in prison. Devon is torn, saying that he often imagined getting payback, and now the only way is to send his father to prison. Neil admits that he deserves to do time. Devon then decides that he can't allow Neil to destroy his life.

NEXT

Hilary to reporter: "I was seriously injured and the person who held me, was just trying to save me."

Colin is talking to Joe on the phone, not realizing Cane is listening nearby. Colin, "I have a business proposition that might suit someone with your particular talents."

Cane walks in to find Lily, alone...NAKED in a messy bed! Lily to Cane, "What are you doing here?"

SOURCE: Crimson Lights

I just saw on Facebook where Cane (Daniel Goddard) posted that he is having surgery at noon to have the metal taken out of his elbow. His body is rejecting it and he has an infection.

WEDNESDAY US SPOILER!!!

**This will be the last new show of the week! Classic episodes will air on Thursday and Friday. Thursday's classic episode is when Nick was alone in the cabin and he had a dream of all the women in his life. Friday's classic will be the show with Nick and Sharon's bachelor bachelorette parties. Happy Thanksgiving!

Dr. N’s Room
Dylan tells Paul that Dr. N gave him a shot. He also tells Paul that Sharon had the baby. Paul wants to take him to the hospital but he says he has to see his son.

CL
Cane tells Colin about Joe and what Joe has done to him so Joe can get to Lily. Colin says they are going to get the proof. Colin says Joe is the criminal and tells Cane to meet him at the club. He wants Cane to check out Joe’s suite and see what he could find.

GCAC
Hilary has a flashback telling Neil that when she thinks of loves, all there is, is him. As she tries to leave the club with her suitcase, she is stopped by the press. Hilary tells a reporter she was seriously injured and the person who helped her was trying to save her. They ask if she was defending her captor. She says she wants to move on with her life. Devon and Neil arrive. Hilary says no one pushed her, she fell and Dr. Neville saved her life. Devon throws them out. Hilary says she thought Neil was turning himself in and Devon says no one is innocent in this whole mess.

Joe tells Lily he is afraid that Cane is going to take Lily down with him and says she is not going through this alone. He kisses her and they make love. Joe gets a call from Colin with a proposition for someone with his talent. Colin asks him to come down to the dining room.

Joe meets Colin at the bar. Colin says Cane was a disappointment but Joe has been a real comfort to Lily. Colin says this is a time sensitive proposition. Colin says he is selling Chancellor and if the deal is sweet enough Jill will go for it. Joe says Colin has given him zero information and leaves.

Cane arrives in Joe’s room and asks Lily why she is in another man’s bed. She wants to know why he is there. She asks him to leave. She says Cane is delusional thinking that Joe is framing him and makes a mockery of Cane’s search. Cane begs her to open Joe’s safe and she agrees. He finds a hoodie in and asks Lily how many people keep their hoodies in the safe. Joe returns. Cane hides while Joe goes into the bathroom to get Lily a blanket. Lily gets Cane out. Lily says it’s getting late so she kisses Joe and leaves. Joe is suspicious.

Cane comes down and tells Colin he has everything he needs. Colin goes to the bar and asks for a drink and to put it on his son’s tab. Devon asks if his son will pay with the money he extorted from him. Colin asks Devon to let him know how it feels to eat crow. Devon says he has done what he thought was right and knows he healed a big wound with Neil. Colin says Devon’s faith in human nature may be restored.

Neil gets Hilary settled in her suite and says he has to go. She wishes him a Happy Thanksgiving so he hugs her and leaves.

GCPD
Neil wants to make a full confession to Paul and asks Devon to leave. Devon does not want to punish Neil because it will not change how Hilary feels about him. Devon says the bad blood between him and Neil has to stop.

Paul arrives and tells them about Dr. N and tells them Dr. N incapacitated Dylan and now he is gone. Paul asks if Devon had a lead and Devon says it’s a dead end. Devon and Neil leave.

Later Cane drops the hoodie on Paul’s desk.

Nick’s
Nick tells Sage he is happy they went to see a counsellor. Faith comes down and says she can’t sleep. Sage reads her a story. Mariah arrives and tells them that Sharon had her baby. Her news hurts Nick and Sage. Faith is excited and asks if Nick will take her to see Sharon and the baby. Faith goes off to bed and Mariah apologizes for springing the news on them. Mariah leaves. Sage says they should send Sharon a gift. Nick tells her to stop trying so hard. She says after the holidays they should visit the Sharon and the baby. Nick goes to put Faith to bed. Sage finds a baby blanket which she hugs.

Fairview
Sharon tells Mariah that something has happened to Dylan. Dr. A wants her to take her medication but Sharon refuses. Dr. A leaves the pills with Mariah who tries to get Sharon to take them. Mariah tells Sharon to stop thinking the worst. Dr. A brings in a bottle for the baby and tells Sharon that because of the meds she is on she should not breast feed. Dylan arrives and Sharon gives the baby to him. Dylan says he has been waiting a long time for this moment. Sharon tells him she picked a name – Sullivan (Sully). Dylan loves it. Dr. A comes in the Dylan thanks her for taking care of Sharon. He wants to take Sharon and the baby home but Dr. A says Sharon can’t leave just yet. Dylan says he is staying with Sharon.

Day Ahead
- Joe to Lily: Cane is filling your head with lies, Lily says actually Joe you are the liar
- Michael to Victor: I will pull every rabbit I have in my hat. Vic: Maybe we should hire another rabbit, a surprise witness
- Phyllis to Topher: I’m sure you have something I want and I can be more persuasive with Victor

SOURCE: Blondie215 from soapcentral

Hope all of your Thanksgiving day festivities ROCKED! :)

sooo will Neil get away with what he did????? And what is up with Hilary????? she never ever loved Niel that much before when they were married and all oof a sudden she cant live without him?????

All I can figure is that she has her feelings mixed up...her brain keeps seeing Neil but her heart is really feeling what she feels for Devon....her brain and heart will eventually come together and again Neil will suffer his consequences....

And as for Lily....WTH is wrong with that woman...if Cane takes her back after she was in bed AGAIN with another man than he is a bigger idiot than I think.....and Lily she is the word that begins with a B........

poor Dylan is going to have to go through loosing another baby....all because Sharon never told the truth to him...that will be the end of their relationship....cant believe that Nick and Sage did not report DR. A for what she said about Nicks family...who would let that slide...not me for usre!

Glad Adam will be home...and hope he does not destroy Jack...after all destroying Jabot is also destroying Jack.....sooo another reason Billy will loose Vicky....and this time maybe for good for trying to take Victor and the company down and lying to her the whole time of why he invited them into the Jabot offices.....and he will deserve what he gets!

MONDAY US SPOILER

Jabot
Phyllis tells Billy she knows Billy sent Jack to Geneva. Billy says when they get through with Victor he won’t know what hit him. Vicky arrives and Billy says he wants a front row seat at Adam’s appeal. Vicky leaves. Phyllis tells Billy they get Victor without hurting anyone in the family.

Topher arrives and Phyllis tells Topher that Ian’s body was never found. She is sure he has something she wants which would put her in a more persuasive position with Victor. She tells him she was a web master in the past. She tells him he could be a hero. He says he and Ian use an encrypted site to contact each other. She suggests they make a video. Phyllis makes the video telling Ian that she did not like being made a fool of. She says Victor is out for blood and she needs him to contact her.

Ian receives her video. She sees Ian saw her video and says ‘gotcha’. Victor asks who she got.

Prison
Chelsea comes to see Adam. Adam says he thinks his dal is back in play with Victor but wonders if Victor just wants to see him crash and burn in court. Chelsea tells him not to doubt Victor. She says he must accept that Victor loves him. Adam thinks this is Victor’s way of grinding him into the ground and their history puts doubt in his mind that he will get out of jail. He admires her for taking on Victor and winning. She says he is going to court and then he is going home with her.

GCAC
Victor gets a call from Judge Moxley. She tells him she will not be blackmailed and Adam’s decision stands but she will listen to the evidence and rule in accordance with the law. Michael better make a good case otherwise she may make Adam’s sentence longer, just for the fun of it. Victor tells Michael he has to be his best in court. Michael says he will pull every rabbit out of his hat. Victor says he may have a surprise witness but doesn’t tell him who. Michael leaves. Victor makes a call saying their family needs them.

Joe invites Lily to breakfast but she brushes him off. He wants to know what kind of game she is playing. Joe thinks Colin called him on some pretext so she could ransack his room. She maintains she was looking for a blanket. He asks her if Cane is filling her head with lies. She calls him the liar and tells him they found the hoodie in his safe.

GCPD
Chris tells Paul they have the best judge to hear Adam’s case. Cane arrives. Paul says they got Joe’s DNA from the hoodie but they can’t use it because it was illegally obtained and inadmissible. Chris any charges against Joe have to be rock solid. Paul says let the police build a case against Joe.

Joe arrives and tells Paul he wants to report a burglary. Paul brings out the hoodie and asks if he recognizes it. Joe says it’s not his color and he is being set up.

Bar at GCAC
At the bar Cane tells Lily the DNA was a perfect match to Joe but the evidence was inadmissible. Lily says she is an idiot and says she blurted out about the hoodie and Joe is going to retaliate. He asks if she will help him clear his name. She agrees to help him any way she can.

Court
When Victor arrives he tells Abby she can help Adam if she testifies on his behalf. Abby says no way in hell. Victor reminds her that Billy left Delia alone in the car and Adam hitting her was an accident. She accuses Adam of releasing Paragon. He reminds her that Adam is her brother and Billy reminds her that Delia was her cousin. Billy accuses Victor of asking Abby to lie. She says Victor wants her to tell the truth. Billy goes into a tirade about how Victor manipulates people. Chelsea arrives. Victor says he really hates Billy and that Billy knows it was an accident. Victor says Abby will be testifying for Adam.

Chris makes her opening statement. Victor reminds Abby her family needs her and not to let them down. Michael makes his opening statement and calls Abby to the stand.

Chris objects but the judge allows it.

Michael asks her for her opinion of Adam. She says Adam is all about Adam. He asks her to walk them through the night of the fire. Abby describes the events.

Michael says Adam could have walked away but he risked his life to help her, Ashley and Ben. He asks if she thinks Adam has suffered for his crime and learned from it. She says, yes he has.

Judge Moxley returns and says Adam did not act out of intended malice or cruelty and has since shown remorse and acted heroically. She reduces his sentence to a 5 year probation and 1,000 hours community service. She warns him that he is not to so much as j-walk because there are no second chances.

Vicky accuses Billy of being angry with Victor and whatever he has planned to stop it.

Day Ahead
- Chelsea tells Adam they have something hanging over them
- Sharon says they are going to take the baby home and Dr. A is not happy
- Sage tells Faith that Nick needs her and Faith is being selfish

so seems Adam is out of prison but in a different prison for his dads helping him.....Victor is a terrible father....always has been...Victor is a true Narcissist....it really never is about his family unless he can get something out of it...otherwise rot in jail....yet they never learn....

So how long will it take till they figure out that Sharon's baby is not hers? A mother knows there own child...Sage will tell them that that is her baby and she will end up under DR. As care at fairview....mark my words.

so who is framing Joe and Cane? could that also be Ian? I don't think either of them are involved. I think they will start to realize this and start to work together to clear their names.

Where is everyone from the show????? its always a skeleton cast.....

have an awesome day! :) HD thanks as always and hope you are feeling well :)

I'm doing pretty good! I'm so glad my infusions are over for the year so I can enjoy the holiday's with my family. I hope all is well with you!

TUESDAY US SPOILER!!!

Jabot
Phyllis sees that Ian saw her video and says gotcha. Victor asks who she got. She tells him she found Ian. Victor asks if she really found him. Phyllis says she is ready for payback. Ian calls her and gloats. He tells her where to find him. She tells Victor she is going to meet Ian. She says if Victor comes with her then Ian will not divulge anything. Victor asks how does he know that she and Billy are not going to Ian and use whatever information Ian provides about PP against him. Phyllis says they are out to bring Ian down, not go into business with him. He says he needs to see for himself that what she is saying is true.

Ian’s
Patty rips the bandage off Ian’s neck. He tells her how much he appreciates her. She says she would do anything for him. She says Phyllis is setting a trap. Ian says Phyllis may have set the trap but he is going to spring it. Patty fears Phyllis will bring the cops. Ian says she will probably bring Victor. Ian says he wants to see Victor in the worst way. Ian gives Patty a ticket to Paris and a new identity with money in a Swiss bank account for her to start a new life. He says where he is going she can’t come. He cares too much for her to drag her down with him. She takes the tickets, kisses him on the cheek and leaves.

Phyllis arrives and Ian asks if Victor is going to come in or stand outside all night. Victor comes in and asks Ian what’s next. Ian says Adam left him for dead. It must hurt knowin Adam wanted to bring Victor down by himself. He says he and Adam had that in common, bring Victor down. Victor says the only thing Ian has in common with Adam is PP and demands Ian to stop PP now!

Phyllis asks Ian to disable PP. Ian says it’s out of his control. Victor grabs a knife and puts Phyllis into a choke hold. He tells Ian to disable PP or he kills Ian’s girlfriend.

Chelsea’s
Chelsea and Adam make love in the bedroom.

Anita brings Connor home and Adam goes to play with him. He tells Chelsea no one is going to tear his family apart again.

Chelsea asks Adam about the deal he has with Victor. Chelsea is concerned that Victor wants his help in destroying the Abbotts. Adam says he has always been loyal to Jack. She says that Jack has always been a second father to Adam but now Jack does not fill that role since Victor is in Adam’s life. She is concerned Victor will disappoint Adam again. He says he has Chelsea and Connor. After Anita leaves they decorate the tree.

UG
Faith sees a picture of Sharon, Dylan and the baby and asks Nick if they can go and see Sharon. He thinks it’s too soon. Sage arrives and encourages them to go.

Sage tells Mariah she is going to add a few things to the menu. Mariah says this may be too much for Sage. Sage tells Mariah to stick to serving drinks.

Fairview
Dylan comes to see Sharon and baby. He asks when they are going home. Sharon says she is waiting for Dr. A to let her know when she can go home.
Nick brings Faith to see Sharon. Dr. A tells Faith to go in after seeing Nick hesitate. Nick says he is not ready to see the baby. Dr. A offers her services to him only after he tells her that therapy was not their thing. Nick accepts. He tells her he feels jealous that Faith is meeting Sully and never got the chance to meet Christian. Dylan comes out and Nick tells Dylan he will be a good dad.

Sharon tells Dr. A they are going to take the baby home today but Dr. A tries to stop her. An unhappy Dr. A excuses herself saying she has something to do. She returns with discharge papers and says she was waiting to see that Sharon was strong enough to take care of the baby and hands the baby to her.

Back at UG
Nick and Faith return from Fairview and Faith tells Mariah she went to see Sully and how cute he is. She says Dr. A thought it was a good idea if she stayed with Sharon and Dylan over the Christmas holidays. Sage is annoyed and says she doesn’t know why Dr. A would have told Faith that since it’s obvious that her father needs her now and she is being very selfish. Nick calls Sage out on her comment. Faith apologizes to Nick. Sage apologizes to Faith and walks away. Nick explains to Faith that Sage is going through a rough time. Mariah takes Faith to the back while Nick goes to Sage. Sage says she screwed up and everything is her fault. She felt like Faith was choosing Sharon’s family over theirs.

Sage tries to talk to Faith but Faith does not want to hear anything she has to say and asks Mariah if they can leave.

Day Ahead
- Nick tells a shocked Abby that Victor basically pushed him out of the family business
- Chelsea asks if Adam feels that way because he feels guilty. He asks why should he feel guilty.
- Vicky accuses Billy of lying to her

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter