The Wright's Take On The World ! Walt Disney World That Is ! LOL Complete TR 6/25/09

Glad your daughter enjoyed BBB. And sorry that it was not a good experience for your son. How long did her hair stayed fixed??

I agree with you about the counter service's at Hollywood Studios. I can't eat a burger while there because they are horrible.

I can't wait to read more about your trip.

I've been way behind. It's been nice here,s o I've been outside a lot. I am trying to catch up this morning. LOL!
I also want to edit/upload pictures, but I haven;t even started that yet.

I totally understand about being behind . LOL We decide yesterday to do a yard sale this weekend so I've been busting my butt getting ready for that and may not get to add anything new until after the holiday weekend . LOL Hope you and your family have a great Memorial Day Weekend !

Just found your report. I am enjoying it and ready to hear the rest. I love seeing pics of little kids (your son/daughter are similar age to mine)....fun to see the different expressions you get from them.

I like the one after BBB where your DD is posing on the "couch" or "marble" (whatever you want to call it) and you can tell she is doing her best to give a big smile.

Thanks for joining in :goodvibes My DD was posing on a little couch and she was def doing her best since I don't think she wanted to do it at all . LOL

Just found your tr and am loving it. Sorry to hear that you didn't like CBR though and that is where we are staying this year. It is our first time on site and we chose this place because of the pirate rooms they have. My boys are obsessed with pirates,lol. I noticed in your pre trip report that you have been to both Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach and went again on this trip. We are going to do one of them this year and haven't been to either before. I think we are going to do BB but was wondering if you could help me out and say which is your favorite. My kids (all boys) will be 11, 8 and 2 1/2 on the trip so we will be doing tube rides and enjoying the little kids areas. Thanks and I can't wait to see more.

Thanks I'm glad your enjoying it :) My DS 5 is also obsessed w/ pirates , I think we must have watched all 3 movies about a 1000 or more times . LOL I hope the pirate rooms at CBR are closer to the main pool & Old Port Royle than ours was , It was just more convenient for us to be close to those things w/ the little ones . Other than that I can't really complain to much about our stay at CBR. We've gone to both water parks the last 4 years we have gone . As far as which one we like better , I can really say we enjoy both equally . Typhoon Lagoon does seem to have warmer water as crazy as that must seem , and they also have a larger sand area for the kiddies to play in and I like there set-up better , just seems easier to watch the kids . Blizzard Beach I guess would have to be the least fav after all the nice things I just said about Typhoon Lagoon . LOL Hope this helps you out some , I'm including both in my TR so stayed tuned , maybe my pics and write-up will help you make a decision also .

Glad your daughter enjoyed BBB. And sorry that it was not a good experience for your son. How long did her hair stayed fixed??

I agree with you about the counter service's at Hollywood Studios. I can't eat a burger while there because they are horrible.

I can't wait to read more about your trip.

DD hair stayed fixed till about dinner time . The part that fell out was the part they tease around your hair to make it look like a huge bun . I didn't take it all out though untill we got back to CBR that evening .

I have heard that those pirate rooms are the furthest away. I heard thats why they made thm into pirate rooms to entice people to stay in that buidling.

I have heard that those pirate rooms are the furthest away. I heard thats why they made thm into pirate rooms to entice people to stay in that buidling.

That sounds like something they would do , anything to make the money . :laughing: If that happened to me and I payed the extra money for the pirate room , I think I would ask to switch resorts , knowing what I know now about CBR .

I'm here too. LOVE YOUR PICS! And your kids are so cute too!

Thanks for joining in :goodvibes Thanks for the sweet compliment also :)

I will put my next update on Tuesday :) My family and I are busy doing a yard sale this weekend and enjoying our Memorial Day Weekend !

Happy Memorial Day Weekend To Everyone !

I just found your trip report and it caught my attention because we were also at CBR from April 29-May 10. It is a huge resort--I'm not crazy about it either. I was a bit disappointed but I'm not sure what was wrong. I liked our room and we weren't too far from the pool but we did have a short walk to the food court. I can't quite put my finger on the reason I didn't love it. Anyway...your kids are so cute and it looks like you had a great time. I look forward to reading the rest of your report! Enjoy your long weekend!

Good luck with the yard sale! Hope you make lots of money!

Thanks so much :) We had a pretty good day on Saturday w/ sales around $200 dollars but Sunday & Monday were a waste , no one even came . Anyway still happy with what we made since it was the very first yard sale I ever had :thumbsup2

I just found your trip report and it caught my attention because we were also at CBR from April 29-May 10. It is a huge resort--I'm not crazy about it either. I was a bit disappointed but I'm not sure what was wrong. I liked our room and we weren't too far from the pool but we did have a short walk to the food court. I can't quite put my finger on the reason I didn't love it. Anyway...your kids are so cute and it looks like you had a great time. I look forward to reading the rest of your report! Enjoy your long weekend!

Oh wow , sooo cool we were there at almost the very same times and the same resort even. Thanks for joining in :thumbsup2 I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that didn't care for CBR that much . Thanks so much for the sweet compliments.

When I left off we were leaving DHS to catch the bus back to MK with DBFF Kerri & her family . Lets just say the bus and me don't get along , a little side note about 5 years ago I went on a 5hr. bus trip to Ohio and by the time we arrived I was losing my cookies . Lets just say by the time we got back to MK I was feeling very nauseated . I pushed on though and we headed off to ride Pirates Caribbean and It's a Small World . After leaving the two rides we decide to head towards main street and find a seat for the parade and fireworks . Lets just say there was there was not a bare seat in the house and I was not about to stand with the way I was feeling . The whole group decided to part ways and call it night for what would be the last time we saw our friends for another couple of months . I was glad to be heading back to CBR and my bed though cause by this time I was feeling like I may lose my cookies .

Pictures Of It's A Small World :
060.jpg

061.jpg

062.jpg

063.jpg

Took This Picture From The Ferry When We Were Leaving Of The Contemporary:
064.jpg

Coming up next Day 3 , Epcot

When I left off we were leaving DHS to catch the bus back to MK with DBFF Kerri & her family . Lets just say the bus and me don't get along , a little side note about 5 years ago I went on a 5hr. bus trip to Ohio and by the time we arrived I was losing my cookies . Lets just say by the time we got back to MK I was feeling very nauseated . I pushed on though and we headed off to ride Pirates Caribbean and It's a Small World . After leaving the two rides we decide to head towards main street and find a seat for the parade and fireworks . Lets just say there was there was not a bare seat in the house and I was not about to stand with the way I was feeling . The whole group decided to part ways and call it night for what would be the last time we saw our friends for another couple of months . I was glad to be heading back to CBR and my bed though cause by this time I was feeling like I may lose my cookies .

Pictures Of It's A Small World :
060.jpg

061.jpg

062.jpg

063.jpg

Took This Picture From The Ferry When We Were Leaving Of The Contemporary:
064.jpg

Coming up next Day 3 , Epcot

I am LOVING it Best Friend! :rotfl: :lovestruc :woohoo: :yay: :dance3: :cheer2:

Next time you post something send me a link again because you know I am not good about keeping up :lmao:

Cant wait for more!

Just to let everyone know this is the second time I have typed this up . It took me about 45 minutes to type this section yesterday and add pictures but when I hit submit reply button to post it . A thing came up that said hit the back arrow and then refresh the page to post , I did so and it was all deleted , so needless to say I was just a little bit mad , that I would have to do this again and that I wasn't smart enough to make a copy before I followed there directions !:furious:

Well we started off the day with me still being terribly nauseated . We had no choice but to push on though because we had a 10:45 breakfast ADR for Akershus. This was a breakfast I would have loved to canceled because of me being sick but seeing as you had to give your credit card number to hold the meal and it required a 48 hr. time frame to cancel , we had no choice but to go . We all got our baths & showers for the day & headed to Old Port Royle to pick up chocolate milks for the kiddies , finger nail clippers & excedrin migraine . Then it was back to the room so I could rest a little before our ADR . We left CBR about 9:00 for Epcot and when we got there we still had time till our ADR so we decided to ride Space Earth since we have never rode it before . Well I take that back I rode it when I was like 10 but don't remember it . LOL Anyway big mistake for me , I closed my eyes for most of the ride , so that's why there's no pictures . I was hoping closing my eyes would help not make my nausea worse but no such luck , it was only worse by the time we got off the ride . I had to make a stop to rest on a bench in front of Guest Relations before we could move on to our ADR but the rest was short lived because we really had to move on . I had to then stop again to rest on a bench before we got to Mexico w/ DS , so I sent DH, DD and Baby DS on ahead to check us in . DS and I made it to Norway just in time , they were calling our name to get in line for our picture & to be seated . We went in and were greeted by Princess Aurora , and decided DD would be the only one in the picture w/ her , after she got her picture we were seated at a table right in front of the buffet . We then were greeted by Snow White,Mary Poppins ,Jasmine & Belle . We took pictures with each one and got there autographs and then had some breakfast . I did manage to eat some croissants and cantaloupe w/ a ice water to drink and then one to go . To my surprise I was feeling back to my old self after filling my belly :thumbsup2

Photo Pass Pictures Of DD & Aurora
Image072.jpg

Image074.jpg

Image076.jpg

Here are the pictures I took at Akershus
069.jpg

070.jpg

073.jpg

072.jpg

075.jpg

After breakfast we decided to make our way around WS to the Character Greeting Spot . While I took some pictures of The Flower & Garden Festival and we made some stops for Photo Pass pictures .

Morocco
076.jpg

France Photo Pass Pictures
Image077.jpg

Image079.jpg

Image081.jpg

Going over the bridge from France to the UK
077.jpg

Canada
078.jpg

Photo Pass Pictures from the center walkway leading from WS towards SE
Image086.jpg

Image084.jpg

Image082.jpg

Image087.jpg

Image088.jpg

Pictures I took from the same location as above
079.jpg

080.jpg

081.jpg

Coming up in next post a meet & greet with Chip & Dale , Character Greeting Spot w/ lots of pictures !

Just to let everyone know this is the second time I have typed this up . It took me about 45 minutes to type this section yesterday and add pictures but when I hit submit reply button to post it . A thing came up that said hit the back arrow and then refresh the page to post , I did so and it was all deleted , so needless to say I was just a little bit mad , that I would have to do this again and that I wasn't smart enough to make a copy before I followed there directions !:furious:

Well we started off the day with me still being terribly nauseated . We had no choice but to push on though because we had a 10:45 breakfast ADR for Akershus. This was a breakfast I would have loved to canceled because of me being sick but seeing as you had to give your credit card number to hold the meal and it required a 48 hr. time frame to cancel , we had no choice but to go . We all got our baths & showers for the day & headed to Old Port Royle to pick up chocolate milks for the kiddies , finger nail clippers & excedrin migraine . Then it was back to the room so I could rest a little before our ADR . We left CBR about 9:00 for Epcot and when we got there we still had time till our ADR so we decided to ride Space Earth since we have never rode it before . Well I take that back I rode it when I was like 10 but don't remember it . LOL Anyway big mistake for me , I closed my eyes for most of the ride , so that's why there's no pictures . I was hoping closing my eyes would help not make my nausea worse but no such luck , it was only worse by the time we got off the ride . I had to make a stop to rest on a bench in front of Guest Relations before we could move on to our ADR but the rest was short lived because we really had to move on . I had to then stop again to rest on a bench before we got to Mexico w/ DS , so I sent DH, DD and Baby DS on ahead to check us in . DS and I made it to Norway just in time , they were calling our name to get in line for our picture & to be seated . We went in and were greeted by Princess Aurora , and decided DD would be the only one in the picture w/ her , after she got her picture we were seated at a table right in front of the buffet . We then were greeted by Snow White,Mary Poppins ,Jasmine & Belle . We took pictures with each one and got there autographs and then had some breakfast . I did manage to eat some croissants and cantaloupe w/ a ice water to drink and then one to go . To my surprise I was feeling back to my old self after filling my belly :thumbsup2

Photo Pass Pictures Of DD & Aurora
Image072.jpg

Image074.jpg

Image076.jpg

Here are the pictures I took at Akershus
069.jpg

070.jpg

073.jpg

072.jpg

075.jpg

After breakfast we decided to make our way around WS to the Character Greeting Spot . While I took some pictures of The Flower & Garden Festival and we made some stops for Photo Pass pictures .

Morocco
076.jpg

France Photo Pass Pictures
Image077.jpg

Image079.jpg

Image081.jpg

Going over the bridge from France to the UK
077.jpg

Canada
078.jpg

Photo Pass Pictures from the center walkway leading from WS towards SE
Image086.jpg

Image084.jpg

Image082.jpg

Image087.jpg

Image088.jpg

Pictures I took from the same location as above
079.jpg

080.jpg

081.jpg

Coming up in next post a meet & greet with Chip & Dale , Character Greeting Spot w/ lots of pictures !

Keep it coming!!! popcorn::

Great update. I found writing everything in Word first then copying it over saves some of those headaches. Been there done that too. LOL!
Glad you got to feeling better.

How comes your one Ds isn't in the photopass pictures? Dod he not want to do it. That would be something my son would do. LOL!

Keep it coming!!! popcorn::
I def will , hope to get more posted 2moro :thumbsup2

Great update. I found writing everything in Word first then copying it over saves some of those headaches. Been there done that too. LOL!
Glad you got to feeling better.

How comes your one Ds isn't in the photo pass pictures? Dod he not want to do it. That would be something my son would do. LOL!

That would have been a good idea to use word and save it and then come back , silly me don't know why I never even thought about it ! LOL Thanks from now on that's what I'm doing !

I was too that was a rough night and following morning , motion sickness gets me every time , I should purchase stock in dramamine :lmao:

Yes, you got it right DS did not want to do the pictures , we let them pick and chose if they wanted in the pictures this year and since he is 5 , I guess he figured well heck if I don't have to do it I'm not :lmao: Sometimes he just plain refused to . LOL

Hey! Great updates girl! I missed quite a few while we were in WDW. Did your DD like BBB? I love her Snow White dress! :cutie: You have to come up here and get her a bunch from the new outlet store! I can't believe how cheap they are! I can totally see her sporting the Jasmine costume!

Hey! Great updates girl! I missed quite a few while we were in WDW. Did your DD like BBB? I love her Snow White dress! :cutie: You have to come up here and get her a bunch from the new outlet store! I can't believe how cheap they are! I can totally see her sporting the Jasmine costume!

Thanks and yes you did miss quite a few Mrs.Sneaky ! LOL DD loved BBB but wasn't too happy to take pictures after word at the DTD Photo pass studio . LOL I know I could see her in a Jasmine too , I'm actually now coming up to MB next weekend to meet DBFF Kerri & her family for Friday night & Saturday day but don't have any extra money to spend , so I guess it will have to wait :(

When I left off we were headed to the Character Greeting Spot . We arrived parked our strollers and got in line and didn’t wait long . We got to meet , get our pictures taken & get autographs from Mickey, Minnie, Donald , Goofy and Pluto .

Here are my pictures
085.jpg

086.jpg

087.jpg

088.jpg

089.jpg

090.jpg

092.jpg

093.jpg

Here are the Photo pass Pictures
Image090.jpg

Image091.jpg

Image093.jpg

Image095.jpg

Image097.jpg

Image098.jpg

Image100.jpg

Image104.jpg

Image108.jpg

Image114.jpg

Image116.jpg

Image120.jpg

Image125.jpg

Image130.jpg

Image134.jpg

Image137.jpg

Image140.jpg

Continued in Next Post Because I Have Too Many Pictures !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter