The Wright's Take On The World ! Walt Disney World That Is ! LOL Complete TR 6/25/09

Here are the pictures I took of DS getting his Cool Dude .
035.jpg

037.jpg

038.jpg

041.jpg

043.jpg

Here are the pictures the Photopass Photographer took of DS getting his Cool Dude .
Image006.jpg

Image008.jpg

Image015.jpg

Image017.jpg

Image018.jpg

OK so I bet your wondering what I thought about our BBB experience ? It was great for DD , she really enjoyed her self . The money was def worth it for her also ,we got the $54 package , she got to keep the make-up they used , also the nail polish they used plus got a bonus bottle of blue too,2crystal mickey head Bobbie pins, the extra crystals they stick on your face , the hairpiece & comb . I was not so impressed w/ DS experience , he seemed to enjoy it and yes it was only $7.50 but the gel they put in there hair is a pain. First off they tell you it takes about 35 minutes for it to completely dry , try telling a 5 year old not to touch there head and not to bump into anything for 35 minutes impossible ! So needless to say the colored gel was getting all over everything ,the stroller , the car seat etc. and still was not dry after 35 minutes . So next time we are at the world , I think we will let DS do the New Pirate makeover thing & DD do BBB. LOL

Coming up next DTD Guest Relations & MK !

Aww your kids look so adorable! I love how your son is giving his reflection the :thumbsup2! Too cute!

Nice TR so far!!:thumbsup2

Aww your kids look so adorable! I love how your son is giving his reflection the :thumbsup2! Too cute!

Aww thanks so much :goodvibes I know I thought that was cute also , the Photo pass Photographer told him to do that :thumbsup2

Another great update. That gel does look really wet.

Thanks :goodvibes It was very wet ! LOL It led me to take off his car seat cover and both stroller covers when we got home to wash it off and then it's still on the hood's of the strollers , cause you can't take them off to wash them . Oh well guess it was a lesson learned . LOL

After DD & DS transformations were complete , we headed over to DTD guest relations . We wanted to take advantage of there Photo pass Picture Studio and capture DD & DS all made up. When we got there , there was already another group waiting in front of us and DS decide he didn't want to do it . So I waited w/ DD till it was her turn , which took awhile and by the time it was her turn , she didn't want to about half do it either , that's why some of these are not that great .

Image032.jpg

Image034.jpg

Image037.jpg

Image039.jpg

Image040.jpg

Image042.jpg

Image044.jpg

Image045.jpg

Image046.jpg

Image047.jpg

After DD finished her not so hot photo shoot . We decide to go ahead and active our tickets while we were at DTD Guest Relations . When I had talked to DBFF earlier , she said the crowds were pretty bad at MK and I was afraid we would have to wait in a long line at MK Guest Relations to active our tickets before we could even enter the park . So with our tickets activated it was off to MK . After we arrived at MK we decide to stop and take some Photo pass pictures in front of the castle .

Image049.jpg

Image050.jpg

Image052.jpg

Next Up Space Ranger Spin where we meet up w/ DBFF & her family , plus Baby DS !

Your daughter looks MUCH happier at the MK than she did at that phot shoot! Looking forward to hearing about your adventures in the park!

We met DBFF Kerri & her family & Baby DS over at Buzz Light year's Space Ranger Spin . Baby DS was sleeping and Kerri's youngest DD was also tired , so the DH 's & Kerri's Grandmother stayed with the kids while Kerri & I took her DS&DD and my DD & DS on the ride . Don't remember the wait time but we didn't wait long at all .

Here are some pictures from the ride & the exit .

045.jpg

046.jpg

047.jpg

048.jpg

After that we had to leave MK cause we wanted to spend the whole day w/ Kerri & her family , since it was the only day we had with them . Kerri's family had a ADR at the Hollywood & Vine so we were headed over to DHS so they could eat . On the way out of MK we decided to take some group shots in front of the castle .

Image054.jpg

Image055.jpg

Image056.jpg

Have to stop here dinner is ready ! Coming up next some character encounters as we leave MK , who will it be ? DHS !

Love those shots. Your DD's facial expressions are so funny. She will look back someday and laugh.

Why did you have to activate your tickets?

Your daughter looks MUCH happier at the MK than she did at that phot shoot! Looking forward to hearing about your adventures in the park!

I know I think she just really wanted to get back w/ her friends . LOL

Love those shots. Your DD's facial expressions are so funny. She will look back someday and laugh.

Why did you have to activate your tickets?

We had to activate our tickets because they were the military ones and they have to type the information into the computer from your ID , before you can use them . The funniest thing was though when she went to activate them one of them had a day already used on it back in Feb. , so she had to issue us a one day ticket to make up for the day that was somehow already used . LOL

I left where we were headed out of MK to catch the bus w/ DBFF Kerri & her family to DHS . Before we could leave MK though , we were stopped dead in our tracks , there was Daisy and Pinocchio . We decide to meet w/ both of them of course they were in two separate lines but worth the wait , as we were trying to meet w/ as many characters as we could this year . Daisy 's line had a Photo pass Photographer but Pinocchio's did not but no problem I had my camera to take pictures also .:thumbsup2

My Pictures Of DD & DS W/ Daisy

049.jpg

Photopass Pictures Of DD & DS W/ Daisy
Image058.jpg

Image060.jpg

Image061.jpg

Image064.jpg

My Pictures Of The Kiddies W/Pinocchio
050.jpg

051.jpg

After this we were finally headed to the ticket & transportation to catch a bus to DHS. We never have rode the buses before this time but DBFF Kerri talked me into it so we wouldn't have to go out in the parking lot and get our Van & drive it over . I just want to say it's not that were to good to ride the bus but we prefer to Drive our own Van for space issues and another issue that will come to light at the end of day 2 .

So we arrive at DHS via bus and once in the park we part ways w/ DBFF and her family so they can attend there ADR's at Hollywood & Vine. We headed off to find a place to eat dinner , I have to say I've never been to impressed w/ DHS CS but really what choice did we have . Earlier DBFF Kerri told me they had ate at a place the night before at DHS that had pulled pork sandwiches right across from Beauty & The Beast , so we decide we would check it out . We couldn't find the place but decided on Rosie's American Cafe which was in the same general location . I had Cheeseburger & Potato Salad , DH had Double Cheeseburger & Fries ,DD had Chicken Tenders & Fries,DS had Cheeseburger & Fries and Baby DS had a little bit of every body's meal. Dessert was chocolate chip cookies for the kids & chocolate cakes for the adults . I have to say this was the worst CS meal of the trip ! The burgers were dry which we found to be true at most of the other places at WDW and the Potato Salad was like no other I have seen before , let's just say the dressing on it was clear , not like the normal yellow or mayonnaise color you see . Needless to say I was still pretty hungry when we left Rosie's American Cafe . DBFF Kerri and her family were of course not done eating by the time we were so we headed over to the Playhouse Disney area and who do we see Handy Manny one of Baby DS fav's so we hop in line.

Here Are The Photopass Pic's Of The Kiddies W/ Handy Manny
Image066.jpg

Image068.jpg

Image070.jpg

After we met with Handy Manny we still had time to kill . The kids said they wanted to do the Playhouse Disney Live On Stage & as luck would have it they were getting ready to seat a show , so we hopped in line and got in right away . The kids love this show and had a blast . While we were in the show DBFF called to say they were done dinner and as soon as we were done the show to meet them and we would catch the bus back to MK to watch Spectromagic .

Here are the pictures from Playhouse Disney Live On Stage

053.jpg

054.jpg

055.jpg

056.jpg

057.jpg

058.jpg

059.jpg

The show was over so we headed to the entrance of the park to take the bus back to MK with DBFF & her family .

Have to stop here and get DS ready for tee-ball :)

In the next post rides , huge crowds, someone gets sick ! Do we make it to Spectromagic ?

We saw Daisy and Pinnochio too, but Daisy DIDn't have photopass ,while Pinnochio did. LOL! Daisy is one of Claire's most favorites.

We saw Daisy and Pinocchio too, but Daisy Didn't have photo pass ,while Pinocchio did. LOL! Daisy is one of Claire's most favorites.

How funny , LOL ! I wish they all had photo pass photographers , they take so many shots of the kiddies , that I don't even think about .

Thanks for stopping by also , I was starting worry that I was losing my readers , maybe there hasn't been that many cause of the holiday weekend :confused3

I've been way behind. It's been nice here,s o I've been outside alot. I am trying to catch up this morning. LOL!
I also want to edit/uplad pictures, but I haven;t even started that yet.

Just found your report. I am enjoying it and ready to hear the rest. I love seeing pics of little kids (your son/daughter are similar age to mine)....fun to see the different expressions you get from them.

I like the one after BBB where your DD is posing on the "couch" or "marble" (whatever you want to call it) and you can tell she is doing her best to give a big smile.

Just found your tr and am loving it. Sorry to hear that you didn't like CBR though and that is where we are staying this year. It is our first time onsite and we chose this place because of the pirate rooms they have. My boys are absessed with pirates,lol. I noticed in your pretrip report that you have been to both Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach and went again on this trip. We are going to do one of them this year and haven't been to either before. I think we are going to do BB but was wondering if you could help me out and say which is your favorite. My kids (all boys) will be 11, 8 and 2 1/2 on the trip so we will be doing tube rides and enjoying the little kids areas. Thanks and I can't wait to see more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter