the "would you rather game" Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mexico - I love to shop there!

If you could spend the night in one park seeing/riding any attractions you wanted would you rather spend your night at MGM, AK, or EPCOT?

AK because I would like to see how the animals are at night.

Would you rather have to spend an hour on the teacups or an hour on IASW? :crazy2:

iasw, can't do those teacups

iasw or mexico's ride?

I would have to choose IASW--I couldn't handle the spinning of the tea cups for an hour! :crazy2:

How about a trip to the parks or a disney cruise?

Tower of Terror, but it's close.

If not staying at either of the two resorts, which would you rather visit - Wilderness Lodge or Boardwalk?

Personal to METSFAN11 - Kriss Benson or Manny Ramirez?

Mickey Bar, definitely Mickey Bar!!

Here's one ... Chef Mickey's or Liberty Tree Tavern?

Chef Mickey's (unless you mean the character meal @Liberty Tree, then that! :))

Hallowishes or Illuminations w/Peace on Earth tag?

I must say illuminations as I've never seen hallowishes

new parade in mgm or ak

Muppet 3D!!!!!!!!

Would you be Mary Poppins or Cinderella

Cindrealla, I'd rather be a princess who lives in my own castle, rather than a nanny who lives in someone elses home...Good question...on the same note:
(oops, sorry, sit down to answer the last question)

Would you rather have Genie (From Aladdin) as your buddy or the 3 Fairy Godmothers (from Sleeping Beauty)?

:wizard: :pug:

I know I'm probably in the minority but I would say the 3 fairies from Sleeping Beauty...they are so mothering and kind...

Would you rather be a CM at EPCOT or AK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter