The "World" May Never Be The Same! *We're back!* *new 8/24*

Heading off for a couple of days!

As Disneydad mentioned its Thanksgiving here in Canada this weekend so I have to go and gorge myself on turkey. Just when I thought I had finished digesting all that free food! :rotfl:

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadian Dis'ers and to the "honorary Canadian" ones too!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I know one of the things I am thankful for this year is all the wonderful new friends I have met here on the Dis. :grouphug:

Take care.

See you in a few days!

s.

:rotfl:

Ummmm...since ya' called me out and everything!!!

:rotfl2:

I'm SUBBING...and I've started reading. But...ummm...that may take me a minute...or 400! :rolleyes:

Can't wait to dig in!!! ::yes::

Heading off for a couple of days!

As Disneydad mentioned its Thanksgiving here in Canada this weekend so I have to go and gorge myself on turkey. Just when I thought I had finished digesting all that free food! :rotfl:

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadian Dis'ers and to the "honorary Canadian" ones too!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I know one of the things I am thankful for this year is all the wonderful new friends I have met here on the Dis. :grouphug:

Take care.

See you in a few days!

s.

Gobble Gobble!!!

Have a great Thanksgiving!!

We are very glad to have met you as well:grouphug:

Well, Thankgiving is this weekend so there is no way I am getting it done by then! ;)

excuses excuses.......you can eat with one hand and type with the other! DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Ok maybe I will give you a pass for a day or 2.

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!!!!!!!!

I hope your family has a Happy Thanksgiving!!! We'll all be here waiting for you after Turkey Day!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving - and I agree with your thankfulness for new friends here on the DIS - especially the ones that I have gotten to meet in person.

And I am away at a meeting this weekend, and what do I find in the hotel vending machine - Dasani water in a soda can (I didn't try it - Diet Coke only for me, please).

Yay!! I'm all caught up.... I can understand your worry about wrong plane... Would be nice if their site had warned you...

Have a good thanksgiving weekend :)

:rotfl:

Ummmm...since ya' called me out and everything!!!

:rotfl2:

I'm SUBBING...and I've started reading. But...ummm...that may take me a minute...or 400! :rolleyes:

Can't wait to dig in!!! ::yes::

Well, looky there Sarah! You're so persuasive! ;) Goofyluv, you should have plenty of time to catch up while Sarah is away on holiday! :thumbsup2

Happy Turkey Day to the whole Kindakrazy family!

Hi Sarah--
DDad told me you got on the wrong plane and wouldn't tell me anything else....so I had to come see for myself!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Shhhh...don't tell anyone....I'm at my parent's house and I have escaped for a few minutes.....hiding from the maddness.....

Shhhh...don't tell anyone....I'm at my parent's house and I have escaped for a few minutes.....hiding from the maddness.....

Hi, I understand hiding from the madness and what better place to do that than the DIS.

We miss you:flower3: . We won't tell anyone you were here:goodvibes . I hope you have a very wonderful Thanksgiving with your family!!!

Want to know how to survive Thanksgiving with my parents?

You drink!

IMG_8958.jpg

That's my update for tonight. I was going to try to get us to POP tonight but High Musical 2 Dance Version is on and the girls want me to dance and so that's what I am going to do!

Magical Express tomorrow.....now will that go smoothly for us?

Want to know how to survive Thanksgiving with my parents?

You drink!

IMG_8958.jpg

That's my update for tonight. I was going to try to get us to POP tonight but High Musical 2 Dance Version is on and the girls want me to dance and so that's what I am going to do!

Magical Express tomorrow.....now will that go smoothly for us?

:rotfl2: I love that! Great pic! :thumbsup2

And is it really cold enough up there to wear that sweater? Can I come visit??? I'm so sick of this heat!

Have fun dancing! What time is it? :woohoo:

:rotfl2: I love that! Great pic! :thumbsup2

And is it really cold enough up there to wear that sweater? Can I come visit??? I'm so sick of this heat!

Have fun dancing! What time is it? :woohoo:

Yes, it really is that cold! We've been hovering around freezing each night and have had frost a couple of times. The local ski hills have started getting snow.

I'm freezing my buns off! I need some heat!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter