the Wonder theatre shows

reses4

Mouseketeer
Has anyone heard anything about the wonder 3 day or 4 day having the cinderella show added. I really like the wonder because it it inexpensive but tired of the same shows. I heard the magic has the new cinderella show.

A month or two ago I read on another cruise related site that DCL was NOT planning on bring Twice Charmed to the Wonder at this time. They wanted to differtiate between the Wonder and the Magic more and one idea was to have some experiences, such as some shows that were unique to each ship.

Of course this could change but at the time that was what DCL had told the reporter.

That's a drag. This will be my 4th time on the wonder and the 7 day with a family of 10 is just too expensive. I thought they would change it up periodically to suit those that love the wonder. Oh well, I will not book in advanced for next one.

Thanks

The new just started this past Sunday and I know it isn't included in this one.

When we were on the Magic I did the backstage tour - they said that it took them several weeks to swap out the Hercules sets (They could only unload or load so much per stop at Port Canaveral) and then load on the Twice Charmed sets. While they were in this swap out-in process they had to substitute something to fill a night. The Bumpershots (which, thankfully, we didn't have to see) that they used to fill the night in the Disney theater got absolutely horrible reviews on these boards. DCL does not like to make the same mistake twice, so I bet they have to work out a better way to switch out the shows before doing something on the Wonder.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter