The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Courtesy of TheLastAshen, Orlando United
http://www.orlandounited.com

TheLastAshen said:
OK, i'm finally home and am able to post some pics!

4557142634_109d257b41_b.jpg

4556512893_0de05cfe7b_b.jpg

4557142028_9114f729e0_b.jpg

4557142302_62eb647036_b.jpg

4557141720_f2d80f9df7_b.jpg

4557142118_5f0189f98f_b.jpg

4556512323_ae658d3136_b.jpg

Hey universalfan- they had the music going? Is it always on now I wonder? That would dirive me crazy, not being able to go in and see it but just hear it.... Sounds like it is getting closer to opening.... So does anyone know about this "having to open the whole thing at one time" thing? If so, HURRY UP PEEPS AND GET FJ ON TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes we could hear it every time we went to ride Dueling Dragons. It was VERY hard to take. I still can't believe I was there for a week in February and four days in April and I still haven't gotten a peep inside. After Ellen went in, I thought for sure they would be open and just threw the dice and went again in April. Wrong, I was so wrong . . .

So the music has been playing for months now? I got excited thinking that was something new, and that we were that much closer to soft openings!

No not months, it has only been playing for a few weeks as far as I know. I have heard that some sort of news is coming this week.

Do we know anything about the ride system of forbidden journey? I heard something about a robotic arm - anyone know how that would work/seen it in use anywhere else?

Do we know anything about the ride system of forbidden journey? I heard something about a robotic arm - anyone know how that would work/seen it in use anywhere else?

Yes, a system G3 Robocoaster

There are pics of the system I've posted in this thread.

Yes, a system G3 Robocoaster

There are pics of the system I've posted in this thread.

Thanks, I joined the thread late on and haven't been able to read everything - I just googled it though - my anticipation levels for this thing just tripled!

it still kinda bothers me that from jurassic park you can see a huge white building behind the castle--kinda takes you out of the experience. anybody know how that's gonna work and if they're going to try and cover it up?:confused3

it still kinda bothers me that from jurassic park you can see a huge white building behind the castle--kinda takes you out of the experience. anybody know how that's gonna work and if they're going to try and cover it up?:confused3

I think that once they are able to move the temp lockers and stuff, they will plant some fast growing bamboo and other vegetation to help things out.

I agree, I think Universal will make the scenery right once they've sorted the other things that have to be moved first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter