**The "who's going in August" List**

We actually have our hotels now:

Aug 8 - 11 Royal Pacific (I know, its Universal, but the FOTL is making it worth it)
11 - 15 Polynesian
15 - 17 AKL

My DH, DS and DD will be at BCV 8/3-8 :smooth: Of course there is the pre-trip to All Star Sports 8/1-3, I PROMISED my 6 year old son we would stay at the FOOTBALL hotel:jester:

We'll be going August 14-31st. Staying at the CBR. Can't wait to go! Stayed at the Dolphin the past three times but can't beat the cast member rate from a family member for the CBR. Whoa Hoo !

we will be at wdw Aug 23-30 & staying at CBR.....dtfsays, we'll see you there.....look for our green mickey-shaped paint chips from Home Depot.....those are taking the place of the lime green ribbons!!

My daughter and I will be there Aug 24 to Sept 1 at All Star Music.

We're in too!!! got that great rate for DD Courtyard!!! hitting the road and checking in on 8/24-8/30!!!!

Just made reservations last night! 8/28-9/1-long weekend with DH only! POR for us (since our fav POFQ is under rehab :( .

Please add our family to the list! We set to be in place August 9-21. We are VERY excited!!!

We'll be there as brand new DVC members!!

BCV's- July 31-Aug. 9

Woopee!!!!!

We will be there for our honeymoon August 13-21!!! We are so excited!!!! Please add us to your list.. Kimmy8796 and Eric
:earsgirl: :earsboy: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I'll be at the Dolphin from August 29-September 6. Can't wait! :)

We(me,DH,DS19y,DS8y) will be @FW Cabins 8/18-25 :teeth: Can't Wait!!!

Trish

We Are, We Are, We Are.

1st trip for us. Husband, myself, boys 10 and 8.
Can't wait to go. We will be at the ASMovies from 5 to 12 Aug.
We are from NS, Canada. Taking the road.....
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :wave:
I am visiting the BCV from 17th - 29th August with my husband and 2 friends. It is our first trip to Disney and our friends second and we can't wait!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter