The ~WHICH ATTRACTION DO YOU LIKE BETTER~ Game

Aladdin's Show. Tiki rooms is a good place to rest, out of the sun, but the show itself is tired. The Aladdin show is still fun.

Entering DCA vs Leaving DLP

I love Cafe' Orleans, but I'll go with Blue Bayou for the atmosphere & nostalgia factor.

Mickey's Surf's Up character breakfast or Minnie & Friends character breakfast?

I love Cafe' Orleans, but I'll go with Blue Bayou for the atmosphere & nostalgia factor.

Mickey's Surf's Up character breakfast or Minnie & Friends character breakfast?

Most of you already know this but my family are HUGE fans of Surf's Up ...Minnie's is 2nd in our books.

TNP...Meeting princesses at Ariel's Grotto for breakfast or at Princess Fantasy Fair..(I have done neither so I am curious)

Ariel's Grotto! (No waiting in line and the princesses come to you!)

Fantasmic or World of Color?

Ariel's Grotto! (No waiting in line and the princesses come to you!)

Fantasmic or World of Color?

Fantasmic... we love it and as far as WOC goes nothing about this show has enticed me to waste Disney time with all the hoops to jump through and all the waiting only to get a standing room only spot and watch it through a bunch of heads... I could ride every ride on Paradise Pier including the line for TSMM in the time I would be standing doing nothing...better use of my time.

TNP... French market soup in a bread bowl or Paradise Pier Soup in a bread Bowl?

French Market for the Jumbalya.

TNP.......Do you prefer riding in the front or back of the monorail?

We did both on our last trip and definitely the front...more fun to see where you are going than where you have been.

TNP.....Haunted Mansion or Haunted Mansion Holiday?

I agree G B....

Yes... I love multiple times with Indy.

IASW v The Tea Cups.

Ach die lieber! I almost fell out of my ever lovin perch! The Enchanted Tiki Room is not tired by any means, in my opinion.

It's a Small World. The tune doesn't bother me. I like to sing along (somewhat) when I ride it. Honestly, the Tea Cups are sort of a waste of space. Although there isn't much room to put any kind of real attraction there, I wish they'd figure something better "Alice in Wonderland" theme'd to go there. Perhaps somehow beef up the Tea Cups to make the attraction more enticing.

Riding Goofy's Sky School (when it opens) vs Exploring Tom Sawyer Island

I don't really care for anything besides the 3D movie in A Bug's Land, but if I was forced to choose, I guess it would be Flik's Flyers.

Space Mountain Queue vs Pirates Queue

Camión de bomberos

Señor Toadie o una aventura de miedo blancas como la nieve es?

OK then in English..... fire truck

Mr Toadie or snow whites scary adventure?

Mr Toad..I am always up for a wild ride!

TNP...a "mainstream" character like Goofy or an "off the wall" character like Tomorrowland's talking trashcan?

The classics please.

Disneyland v Disney's California Adventure.

Absolutely no contest for me.... As of right now Disneyland is where I can't wait to get back to and California Adventure is where I can't wait to get out of. We will try again in October but for now this stands.

TNP....Which DTD build your own store? Build A Bear or the Remote Control Car place who's name escapes me at the moment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter