The ~WHICH ATTRACTION DO YOU LIKE BETTER~ Game

If all of the boats were removed, and the water were sanitary, which would you rather swim/float through on a hot day: Pirates or it's a small world?

Small world, because when you load outside in the hot sun I've already though about swimming in that clear water.

TNP do you prefer........Riding Dumbo or King Aurthor Carousel?

Small world, because when you load outside in the hot sun I've already though about swimming in that clear water.

So I'm NOT the only one who's thought of that :rotfl:

I like the carousel better; I like looking at all the different ways the horses are decorated.

Emporium, or World of Disney?

Emporium, because it is in Disneyland.

The Enchanted Tiki Room in Disneyland Ca v The Enchanted Tiki Room under new management in Walt Disney World in Orlando, Fl?

That's not even a contest, dear niece! Definitely DL's Enchanted Tiki Room. I say "No way, Jose" to the new management!

TNP - Toady or Peter Pan?

PAN!!!!! Stars, music, flying in a ship...original pixie dust..it has it all!

TNP Monorail or RR?

Howdy Uncle! :) I agree, and most profusely at that with your sentiments regarding The Enchanted Tiki Room!

I like both, but for the sake of one answer......... drum roll please.......... Peter Pan...

Story Book Canals or canoing on the Rivers of America?

Frankly.......... my speed is the canals..... what can I say? ;) No, really...

I posted just a bit too late.....

The Grand Circle Rail Road please.... my question stands...

Story Book Canals or canoing on the Rivers of America?

The Canoes because they offer some adventure.

TNP do you prefer..........Upper deck of the Omnibus or Upper deck of the Mark Twain?

Mark Twain! After all, you cross an entire continent on the Rivers of America! Omnibus just goes across town.

Which mountain - Matterhorn or Big Thunder?

Which mountain - Matterhorn or Big Thunder?

For asthetics Mattrhorn because it welcomes you to DL from all over Anaheim.

For the ride BTMRR.

TNP do you prefer....Dole Whips or Ice Creams?

Ice cream, because unfortunately Dole Whips are just too sweet for me. I know, for I finally tried one last week. I but almost fainted from an extreme sugar high, and that was just after 3 licks. So I traded it for a much needed bottle of water. You can use Disney Gift Cards there too.

Its a small world v story book canals.

Ice cream, because unfortunately Dole Whips are just too sweet for me. I know, for I finally tried one last week. I but almost fainted from an extreme sugar high, and that was just after 3 licks. So I traded it for a much needed bottle of water. You can use Disney Gift Cards there too.

Its a small world v story book canals.

Like both but I can only take IASW once per trip and I can do Storybook land over & over... We did it quite a few times last trip Colton was in love with the minerature houses.

TNP Splash or Grizzly River Run?

TNP Splash or Grizzly River Run?

Love water rides but Splash is way better.

TNP do you prefer.......Moster Inc, Mike and Sulley to the rescue, or the old fashioned dark ride, Snow White's Scary Adventure?

Love water rides but Splash is way better.

TNP do you prefer.......Moster Inc, Mike and Sulley to the rescue, or the old fashioned dark ride, Snow White's Scary Adventure?

Monsters Inc.. just the themeing in the line is wonderful! And Roz harassing my DH at the end? priceless!

TNP...Toy Story Midway Mania or Buzz Lightyear Astroblasters?

TNP...Toy Story Midway Mania or Buzz Lightyear Astroblasters?

TSMM, the variety inside is really nice. Just waiting for the lines to get shorter in a few years then we'll go on it more than Buzz, since right now we seem to be able to get on Buzz 3x in the same amount of time it takes to stand in line for TSMM 2x.

TNP - Corndog or turkey leg? (Guess that isn't a great question for vegetarians, huh?)

Corn dog please....

Disney's kettle corn v pop corn....

personally, I love both.......

Disney's kettle corn v pop corn....

I know people think the kettle corn is something to write home about, but I really like the regular pop corn.

TNP do you prefer.......Rice Crispy Mickeys, with or without the chocolate?

thats a tough one because Theres so many delicious things at DL Rice crispie treat is never at the top of my list I Think Ill go with chocolate though theres no reason chocolate doesnt make a sweet treat better ;)

TNP: Mickey Chocolate Ice Cream bar or Dole Whip?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter