The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

When we went last July, they had set pool times- like 12-2, 3-5, 6-8..you had to show up at the start of the time block to make sure you could get in. Can anyone who has been recently tell me if they are still doing this? We go next week and want to be prepared!
No set time to show up last week when we were there. Just showed up whenever we wanted during normal pool hours.

Having a hard time finding a 2 or 3 bedroom for May 1-5-any tips? Seems to be lots of availability other times of the month.

Having a hard time finding a 2 or 3 bedroom for May 1-5-any tips? Seems to be lots of availability other times of the month.
I'm seeing a handful of 2beds on VRBO. We're there May 1-8 and I couldn't find a 3bed to save my life. I reserved a 2bed and on a whim asked my owner if he could get me a 3bed and I lucked out that way as he changed my reservation.

My question is, how are the pool cabanas? Anyone know their appx price these days and what's included? Where they are located? Considering getting one on our pool day as an early Mother's Day gift to myself.

Has anyone ordered from Amazon Prime/Whole foods and had it sent to the resort? Do they charge you a hold fee? Where do you pick up the food? We are arriving on 4/9 and will be at the resort by 1pm, but were hoping to bypass the grocery store and just have food delivered. Any tips would be appreciated!

I'm seeing a handful of 2beds on VRBO. We're there May 1-8 and I couldn't find a 3bed to save my life. I reserved a 2bed and on a whim asked my owner if he could get me a 3bed and I lucked out that way as he changed my reservation.

My question is, how are the pool cabanas? Anyone know their appx price these days and what's included? Where they are located? Considering getting one on our pool day as an early Mother's Day gift to myself.

The cabanas I recall seeing were by tower 4. I think there was a fridge, maybe a TV and chairs. Didn't actually use one so I'm not positive.

Man they don’t really do a good sales job on those cabanas in that link. $140, don’t include anything, don’t move the chairs, no one is there to serve you, no parties...rules on and on!

Yeah, it's a hard no. It looks miserable in those photos!

Man they don’t really do a good sales job on those cabanas in that link. $140, don’t include anything, don’t move the chairs, no one is there to serve you, no parties...rules on and on!
Right?! Not the early Mother's Day gift I want to give myself lol. Sheesh haha

Hi guys! We’ve stayed at WBC a bunch of times over the last few years, and love it. Heading down first week of May for a stay. Has anyone heard of how things are there in terms of crowds?

Thank you. Your condescension is noted.
There’s no condescension to note. I said that because in the past people thought that it was an incorrect link or had bad or old info. Several people have posted it which means it’s probably pretty reliable. I personally haven’t used it but I know of a few who have.

Last edited:
Is there a spot at Bonnet Creek where I can mail a package out? It would have a prepaid label so it would just be drop off. Thanks!

Heading to WBC in April, which tower(s) have been the most recently renovated? Which tower is best for older family with no young kids?

I wanted to book through VRBO 11/20-11/26. Does the new policy mean my reservation will be cancelled? Or do you gamble and hope it’s not cancelled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter