The we loooooove Bonnet Creek thread! (pics and reviews)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know where the closest CiCi's Pizza is by WBC? Our trip is approaching fast. I just purchased the 2 buffets for $6 off of Groupons, we plan on eating their one night, BUT REALLLY hoping there's not one to far away! I'm hoping I could get an answer with you all-Thanks!!:goodvibes

Just got those same groupons. We're going to this one:

Kissimmee
5033 W Hwy 192
Kissimmee, Florida 34747

Anyone know where the closest CiCi's Pizza is by WBC? Our trip is approaching fast. I just purchased the 2 buffets for $6 off of Groupons, we plan on eating their one night, BUT REALLLY hoping there's not one to far away! I'm hoping I could get an answer with you all-Thanks!!:goodvibes

I've been to this one:

13605 S Apopka Vineland Rd.
Lake Buena Vista Florida 32821

It shouldn't take more than 10 minutes to get there.

when you book with Ken do you put down a deposit, or do you pay the whole vacation rental up front? I haven't seen his mentioned anywhere in the thread :confused3

FYI - we need someone for the pay it forward non-perishable box from 5/1 to 5/7. If you are visiting for these dates please sign up on the Bonnet creek pay it forward thread :)

I have stayed 3 times, never less than 10 nights and stayed for 2 weeks once. Could easily stay longer. We have 3 weeks at SSR in August. Would actually prefer to have stayed at Bonnet Creek but because it was high season actually cheaper to stay st SSR with the 48% discount and free dining. Could have taken a chance on getting the reduced rate at 6 weeks which would be cheaper than Disney but could then ended up not being able to book either.

Do you own or did you find someone to rent through?

when you book with Ken do you put down a deposit, or do you pay the whole vacation rental up front? I haven't seen his mentioned anywhere in the thread :confused3

He requires 1/3 deposit within 20 dys. of receipt of the rental agreement/your signed contract. The balance is due 25 dys. prior to arrival date.

i.e. $840 = $280 deposit (divide the total amount of the stay by 3)

Just a quick thank you to all who have posted information on this thread. I've been following it for a year now. We are taking our first trip to Bonnet Creek in May/June of this year, with my DH, and 2 DD's (they will be 11 & almost 8) and my parents who are owners. We'll be staying in a 3BR Deluxe for 11 nights. I've stayed at WL (honeymoon in 1996), POR (May 99 & December 08) and cruised on the Disney Wonder for 3 nights after our stay in December 08. My parents haven't been to DW since AK was under construction! If anyone has questions about other Wyndham resorts, we've stayed at several and love them all!

Just a question about booking with Ken - I emailed last Tuesday (today being Sunday) and haven't heard from him yet, except for the automated response. Is this unusual ? We are flexible with our dates as flights are not booked yet (waiting for Cdn. seat sales) and maybe I wasn't specific enough ? I gave a time period, length of stay etc otherwise as required.:thumbsup2

Any advice on whether I should email again ? I don't want to bug him.
Tks.:confused3

I would email again. He might be away. I don't think it would bother him at all to receive a follow-up.

Are you close to the border? We have always found that the prices for seats are WAY cheaper in the US than in Canada. We too are waiting- for next year!! :goodvibes

Just a question about booking with Ken - I emailed last Tuesday (today being Sunday) and haven't heard from him yet, except for the automated response. Is this unusual ? We are flexible with our dates as flights are not booked yet (waiting for Cdn. seat sales) and maybe I wasn't specific enough ? I gave a time period, length of stay etc otherwise as required.:thumbsup2

I e-mailed him on friday and have not heard back either. Last two times I e-mailed him he responded immidiatly, so I am thinking he must be away. I have only read possitive things about him so I am just going to be patient. I am sure he will respond as soon as he can.

I'm renting a room at BC through a timeshare owner. Can I call & request a fireworks view room myself, or does the owner have to call (I do have a guest pass, or whatever they're called).

Also, can I have something shipped to myself there?

Thanks!

I e-mailed him on friday and have not heard back either. Last two times I e-mailed him he responded immidiatly, so I am thinking he must be away. I have only read possitive things about him so I am just going to be patient. I am sure he will respond as soon as he can.

I just received a reply from him yesterday as I sent out our rental agreement. Hopefully you will hear something tomorrow...if not, I would email again.

I e-mailed last Monday morning and Denise called me Monday afternoon and had an e-mail from her with the details by Monday evening.
I'd e-mail again.

I'm renting a room at BC through a timeshare owner. Can I call & request a fireworks view room myself, or does the owner have to call (I do have a guest pass, or whatever they're called).

Also, can I have something shipped to myself there?

Thanks!

You can call and request yourself. I called last week and put a request on ours. Lakeveiw and as high up as possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter