The we loooooove Bonnet Creek thread part2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here now and having a great time - grounds are super clean, the pools are great and hte room is HUGE. We are in a 4 BR Pres. in tower 1 (there is only 1 besides the model). They told us we did not get a fireworks view, but we can see Epcot fireworks just fine if you turn to the side (just not MK and we can't see the Epcot ball). They also have the model open just down the hall with a great FW view too so we did that 2 nights, but like our own patio better.

We took the shuttle once and it was fine. The "shuttle" was actually a full size bus. We were going to Epcot but they dropped us off at MK and we had to monorail over to EP. She said it wasn't normal, but they had a pickup to get to someplace???? No big deal as my boys LOVE the monorail. They pick up near bldg 6 first, then bldg 1. I think the shuttles would be fine if you didn't rent, but I do prefer to drive - 6 of us and kids are 3 & 4 with a big double - just easier to drive.

Can anyone tell me what kinds of groceries you can get at the Sundries store on the property? I read 'basic groceries' - would this include things like bread, milk, eggs, ummm, beer, etc? I just wonder if we will be able to get the necessities for breakfast (well, not the beer) or if we will need to find a grocery store nearby. TIA! :thumbsup2

The store onsite is VERY basic. You would have a very hard time making breakfast with the products that they provide. I would suggest either renting a car or ordering groceries (and beer) from Garden Grocer. I'm used to staying in timeshares that have actual mini-marts onsite and was very unimpressed at the store at WBC. I did see that they sell beer at a little shop where you can get a sandwich, but that was by the bottle.

Can anyone give me a rough estimate of what a 3bdrm for 1 week rents for? Just so I know if what I'm looking at is a deal or not. Also, how far in advance can you book WBC?

Can anyone give me a rough estimate of what a 3bdrm for 1 week rents for? Just so I know if what I'm looking at is a deal or not. Also, how far in advance can you book WBC?

We are under 1100 for a 3BR Presidential unit. We were able to rent 6 months out through a VIP owner.

We paid $125 per night (all-inclusive) for a 3-bedroom deluxe. We'll be there in 3 days! :goodvibes

Ours was $150/night total with taxes and everything.

We booked through Lise Bohm. We've booked other timeshares through them before and had great luck. Professional, courteous, on time delivery, good communication.

Their ebay store is Discount Travel by John and Lise

http://stores.ebay.com/Discount-Tra...i.html?_nkw=bonnet+creek&_trksid=p3286.c0.m57

Hope this helps!

Is this thread about BC timeshare rental or the Hilton at BC?

This is about the Wyndham property. Mostly it's the Timeshare currently, but I wouldn't be surprised if we start seeing some information about the Wyndham Grand hotel which just opened this week.

i'm not sure what the rental costs run since it can vary from all the different renters out there.

As for how far you can book.... Owners who own at Bonnett Creek can make reservations at 13months. Owners who just own Wyndham points can book at 10 months.

Getting close -- just ordered our tickets from Undercover Tourist today. Kids are getting really excited.

Don't feel like looking it up, so does anyone know if they provide little shampoo bottles, soap, stuff like that?

We're staying at BC starting 10/19, and I was wondering if I can request a crib or pack n play? Does anyone know which it is?

Thanks!

We're staying at BC starting 10/19, and I was wondering if I can request a crib or pack n play? Does anyone know which it is?

Thanks!

We'll be there November 5th and when we booked we reserved 2 pack n plays... cribs weren't offered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter