The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Was it a *name your own price* deal (NYOP)

Either way . . you got a very good price.

Surprisingly it was the listed price. Now to be fair, I'm an obsessive bargain hunter and had been stalking it for about a week when it suddenly dropped to that price and I snatched it up.

I got a better price quote for the presidential with WinPointVIP than with vacation strategies for the deluxe.

This is why you should always check around and get several quotes, as WinPointVIP was $400 higher than VS for 14 nights in a one bedroom deluxe for our dates, as you never know who is willing to give you the best rate for your selected dates and room type. You may also want to have a look at the cancellation policy as well if there is a possibility you may have to cancel.

Last edited:
This is why you should always check around and get several quotes, as WinPointVIP was $400 higher than VS for 14 nights in a one bedroom deluxe for our dates, as you never know who is willing to give you the best rate for your selected dates and room type. You may also want to have a look at the cancellation policy as well if there is a possibility you may have to cancel.
I contacted them and they are also higher than VS for me.

We have stayed at Bonnet Creek before but never booked through Farrell's - can someone tell me about the payment process. I couldn't find much info on their website.

Do they require you to pay in full up front or is there a deposit with the full amount due at later date? Also, do they have a refund or cancellation policy?

Thanks, guys :)

We have stayed at Bonnet Creek before but never booked through Farrell's - can someone tell me about the payment process. I couldn't find much info on their website.
Do they require you to pay in full up front or is there a deposit with the full amount due at later date? Also, do they have a refund or cancellation policy? Thanks, guys :)

I booked through FARRELLS . . last year.

I paid 100% up front . . Payment was through *PayPal*

Prior to booking: * I emailed FARRELLS . . to get their Cancellation policy *

ETA
You may make changes in your Reservation until the Confirmation is placed in your name, which is around 15-30 days prior to Travel.

To move your stay for credit toward another vacation a $119 transfer fee is applied.

Cancellations will receive a refund within 30 days of request minus a $159 restocking fee.

Any reservations not used will result in a 100% forfeiture. We will do our best to Service your needs.

Last edited:
Stayed on NYE for 2 nights, has fireworks view so it was pretty amazing as I could see Epcot and MK as well as all of Orlandos and then Marriott World Center had a nice display also. Fell in love with it, the location and everything. Plan on using it again a few times before our passes expire in 10 months, not sure if we will renew for a year or so. I want to explore more of crazy Florida instead of so many Disney trips for a year. But once the new HWS I know we will get them again.

Stayed on NYE for 2 nights, has fireworks view so it was pretty amazing as I could see Epcot and MK as well as all of Orlandos and then Marriott World Center had a nice display also. Fell in love with it, the location and everything. Plan on using it again a few times before our passes expire in 10 months, not sure if we will renew for a year or so. I want to explore more of crazy Florida instead of so many Disney trips for a year. But once the new HWS I know we will get them again.
Do you mind if I ask how much you paid for 2 nights and who you booked through? Most places wont do a 2 night booking, but I got one on ebay for $200/night for a 2 bedroom. It's a higher rate that we usually pay per night there, but I guess there's a $99 reservation fee the booker has to pay regardless of the length of booking.

450 of eBay for both nights from junketsnjunk. He was really good to work with and for NYE it's was a lot cheaper than everywhere else. I live west of Tampa, so I doubt I will ever do a full week anywhere. Normally just a couple of days here and there.

Yes they have to pay the 99 name switch fee or whatever and some have to have around 100 for housekeeping as well.

Has anyone else noticed a significant increase in prices? I paid $730 for a week at BC last Nov and this year I got a quote for a week in Oct and the prices were $2583 from 5 Star Resorts Plus and $1400 from Vacation Strategy. My eyes almost popped out of my head, why so high??

Has anyone else noticed a significant increase in prices? I paid $730 for a week at BC last Nov and this year I got a quote for a week in Oct and the prices were $2583 from 5 Star Resorts Plus and $1400 from Vacation Strategy. My eyes almost popped out of my head, why so high??
The $2583 is really high. Are both quotes for the same type of room? I've stayed April July and December and I know July was a higher priced season than April. Not an owner so I don't have access to the seasons for BC.

On Vacation Strategy's VRBO listings it shows Oct 4-24 as high season, then value from Oct. 25-Nov. 17. Are you going in that high season time? But Yikes on the 5 Star Resorts quote, if it's the same room.

We are staying in a 3 bedroom presidential next month (rented through VRBO), which I understand will be in tower 6. Is the check-in desk at tower 6 only for owners, or is anyone staying in tower 6 able to check in there? It would be nice to avoid the main check-in area, which I'm guessing will be very busy on our arrival day.

I booked through Vacation Strategy for 7 nights the last week of April for $716. After looking around this was only $0-26 cheaper than a couple of other places. While I have seen cheaper prices they were usually for more off-seasons and I have to admit, after seeing how much our 4 night Disney Resort stay was, this price tag didn't seem so hefty. Here's why I booked with VS:

• Best cancellation policy
  • Ability to make payments, allowing me to secure my reservation earlier
  • Friendly, professional, helpful phone reps
  • User-friendly, straight forward website without much searching
  • Fair prices
  • When I called THREE WEEKS after getting my price quote they had held my reservation and honored their original price quote.
  • Easy process to book, make payments, etc.
I don't know if VS is best for everyone but I'd recommend them to a friend!

I know there are pools aplenty, but is there a playground at WBC? We're going at the end of the month and it will likely be too cold for my little ones to swim, but they love playgrounds!

I know there are pools aplenty, but is there a playground at WBC? We're going at the end of the month and it will likely be too cold for my little ones to swim, but they love playgrounds!

Yep, there sure is. Between towers 1 and 2 (if I recall my building numbers correctly!) along the walkway around the water.

NJR - the guard at the gate will tell you to go the building 6 to check in. It will be a left turn after the guard hut. Just keep following the road . It will be the last building. Be sure and get a card to open the parking garage gate. You can access the garage from inside the building - pretty ideal for afternoon showers plus your car is out of the sun. The garage is shared with the hotel guests. Hotel charges to use garage but it is free for timeshare guests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter