The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Blech, I just learned that I'm going to have to do some work while at WBC in April :(

SOOOO...what can you guys tell me about internet connection options? Is there wifi in the buildings? I think there is a business center there, right? Is that wifi or ethernet? I do have the option of checking out a hotspot to bring along if I don't have other options.

Blech, I just learned that I'm going to have to do some work while at WBC in April :(

SOOOO...what can you guys tell me about internet connection options? Is there wifi in the buildings? I think there is a business center there, right? Is that wifi or ethernet? I do have the option of checking out a hotspot to bring along if I don't have other options.
There is free wifi in your room and all over the resort. They do have a couple of rooms with computers -- I guess you could call it a business center -- that I've used to print documents. There is probably one in the Wyndham Grand as well.

There is free wifi in your room and all over the resort. They do have a couple of rooms with computers -- I guess you could call it a business center -- that I've used to print documents. There is probably one in the Wyndham Grand as well.

Cool, thanks! Well, still not cool that I have to work...but better than staying home ;)

Those two quotes were for the exact same room type, not sure why there was such a high difference. With that being said, I went ahead and booked a Disney resort because it was going to end up costing the same amount of $$. At least at a Disney resort I don't have to rent a car and will get free transportation. I love Bonnet Creek, but if they are going to inflate their prices like that, then I will just stay at Disney.

Those two quotes were for the exact same room type, not sure why there was such a high difference. With that being said, I went ahead and booked a Disney resort because it was going to end up costing the same amount of $$. At least at a Disney resort I don't have to rent a car and will get free transportation. I love Bonnet Creek, but if they are going to inflate their prices like that, then I will just stay at Disney.
You booked a 2 bedroom suite at a Disney resort for the same price as what you found for Bonnet Creek? Where did you find that?

Has anyone else noticed a significant increase in prices? I paid $730 for a week at BC last Nov and this year I got a quote for a week in Oct and the prices were $2583 from 5 Star Resorts Plus and $1400 from Vacation Strategy. My eyes almost popped out of my head, why so high??
Hi - I'm just curious which week in October, and what kind of room were you booking? The reason I'm asking is because through vacation upgrades (where we are booking), the prices for the first half of the month were $1470 (before 10/20) but after that it drops to $910 - value season, which would include November that you are comparing to. That's for a 2 bedroom deluxe. So my suggestion is perhaps you have moved from a value week to a high week?

No, it wasn't a 2 bedroom, just a standard room, but the final price is still the same plus I get all the perks of staying at a Disney resort.

It is the earlier part of Oct. so maybe that is the reason although why do they consider that high season? I thought Sept through mid-Nov was usually considered value.

No, it wasn't a 2 bedroom, just a standard room, but the final price is still the same plus I get all the perks of staying at a Disney resort.

It is the earlier part of Oct. so maybe that is the reason although why do they consider that high season? I thought Sept through mid-Nov was usually considered value.
Wyndham has different seasons than Disney, but October & November aren't value season at Disney either anymore. Enjoy your vacation!

We are staying at the Grand (hotel) not the timeshare. As far as I understand, we are allowed to use all the pools on the property. Does anyone know where the different pools and lazy river are located? Near the hotel?

I believe that the lazy rivers are located in front of the Main Building and Tower 5.

Thank you ! Is the main building the hotel? Not sure where it is located among all the buildings

Thank you! Love this map! It really helps a lot. I didn't even realize there were two lazy rivers!

I am planning a trip and was just on a list of character meets on Kenny the pirate. Has anyone noticed this?

upload_2016-2-25_8-40-27.png

I need some help... We are booked in a presidential one bedroom 4/6-4/12. At that point we were supposed to be checking in to the Hilton BC as my husband has a work conference. We learned last week that his company only booked us one night, 4/13 and there isn't any sort of availability there for the 12th and 14th. Figured we just do WBC for the whole stay then 4/6-4/15, but there is nothing available. I've checked with Ken Price, Farrel's and Vacation Strategy. I'm really stuck and don't know what to do. I can wait it out and see if something opens up, but Ken said it seems unlikely. We love WBC and have stayed several times. Any suggestions?

ETA: scowered eBay all morning and found something for our dates from WinPointVIP. Has anyone ever rented with Michael through there? We've always rented with Ken Price and get a little worried thinking about using someone else.

Last edited:
With ebay you have buyers protection and as long as he has good feedback, I would. Also look into the Wyndham Grand Bonnet Creek for dates you needed. I have stayed there before and its nice, not condos but a nice hotel room.

Has anyone ever rented with Michael through there? We've always rented with Ken Price and get a little worried thinking about using someone else.

The question regarding Michael Sullivan has been asked a few times on this very thread.

To confirm my memory ... I did a [search] of this thread [Michael Sullivan] and there are several posts.

I would book thru Michael Sullivan / WinPointVIP ... based on the positive reviews posted on DISboards.

Last edited:
I need some help... We are booked in a presidential one bedroom 4/6-4/12. At that point we were supposed to be checking in to the Hilton BC as my husband has a work conference. We learned last week that his company only booked us one night, 4/13 and there isn't any sort of availability there for the 12th and 14th. Figured we just do WBC for the whole stay then 4/6-4/15, but there is nothing available. I've checked with Ken Price, Farrel's and Vacation Strategy. I'm really stuck and don't know what to do. I can wait it out and see if something opens up, but Ken said it seems unlikely. We love WBC and have stayed several times. Any suggestions?

ETA: scowered eBay all morning and found something for our dates from WinPointVIP. Has anyone ever rented with Michael through there? We've always rented with Ken Price and get a little worried thinking about using someone else.
On ebay you can check the feedback of the seller, see how long the seller has been renting and see what units the seller has rented. A wealth of information to help you choose.

The question regarding Michael Sullivan has been asked a few times on this very thread.

To confirm my memory ... I did a [search] of this thread [Michael Sullivan] and there are several posts.

I would book thru Michael Sullivan / WinPointVIP ... based on the positive reviews posted on DISboards.
Yes, my reservation is through Michael Sullivan. Made it later in 2015 for Easter 2017. He was fine with it, and I paid upfront. Not sure if everyone does or if because I was so far out. Super nice, and replies quickly. 2 bed, 2 bath was $899.. The $99 was some fee. Not sure if I get that back.

Anyone know? I'm there 8 nights. Also, can I move housekeeping to a different night so it's not day 7?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter