• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

I have stayed at WBC back in 2012 and I just dont remember the answer to this question... when should the resort have my reservation? I just want to call and make sure it is booked. I went through Vacation Strategy again.

Thanks in advance!

Had booked 2bdrm thru Vacation Strat for mid-Dec but ended up getting an amazing rate at a Marriott that we couldn't pass up. Looked to move my reservation to the very beginning of June and was surprised how much more a 2 bedroom was. I ended up having to go with a one bedroom due to the cost. Any other companies you can recommend getting a quote from? Also, I know that you can't request until you check-in but we really like being on a high floor. Is this even possible with a 1 bdrm? Thanks!

Had booked 2bdrm thru Vacation Strat for mid-Dec but ended up getting an amazing rate at a Marriott that we couldn't pass up. Looked to move my reservation to the very beginning of June and was surprised how much more a 2 bedroom was. I ended up having to go with a one bedroom due to the cost. Any other companies you can recommend getting a quote from? Also, I know that you can't request until you check-in but we really like being on a high floor. Is this even possible with a 1 bdrm? Thanks!

Try Shelby Resorts - they are on Facebook and VRBO. Have used them twice, both around $130/night for 2 bed deluxe. Also check eBay closer to your travel date - I have gotten a good rate there about a month out for the long weekend date I needed.

We just returned from WBC 3 days ago, it was our second time staying there and we just love it. We booked free dining at POR but cancelled it to stay at WBC. We so much enjoyed not having to make it to dining reservations every night and eating in a crowded food court in the morning. We loved the space and spent every morning on the balcony with coffee and drinks at night. It's nice having different options for pools and lazy rivers. We were impressed with the constant upkeep we saw of the resort. When we checked in we left the lobby and never stopped at another desk and we unplugged our phone and we were never bothered by sales people. There was a couple of times we couldn't find a parking spot at night but there was plenty in the parking garage. We forgot from our first visit how close we were to everything. We went to the Speedway station (used to be Hess) for a few basics our first night since our flight was delayed and we got in late. We went to CBR twice for breakfast by the time we waited online to pay for our food it was cold, I would just skip it and buy frozen waffles at the food store next time. I would definitely return to WBC and would highly recommend it, for the price you can't beat it! Linda

Arriving end of September we have a 4bedtoom presidential booked. We have only ever stayed on presidentials in building 6. Are the views the same in presidentials in the other buildings??

Arriving end of September we have a 4bedtoom presidential booked. We have only ever stayed on presidentials in building 6. Are the views the same in presidentials in the other buildings??

Same situation here. We stayed in a 4BR in tower 6 last time, scheduled for a 4BR again this month. My understanding is they are on the top floor of each tower facing either direction. However, since tower 6 is the tallest, it may afford the best views. Towers 1, 2, and 3 look to be significantly shorter.

Hi! We will be checking into Bonnet Creek for our first stay! This is our first time off property and I am pretty excited about it. My question is can you request a tower at check in or it it up to the draw on where you are put?

Hi! We will be checking into Bonnet Creek for our first stay! This is our first time off property and I am pretty excited about it. My question is can you request a tower at check in or it it up to the draw on where you are put?

You can request at check-in, but it's only a request. I have found them pretty accommodating when I've asked for a certain view (lake or fireworks), but we've never asked for a specific building. It's certainly worth a try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter