The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

We checkout tomorrow. Are we supposed to do anything special in regards to cleaning? Do we remove our trash and do we place our linens somewhere? Do we just run the dishwasher or should I run it early so that I can put everything back before we leave. We were planning on having breakfast in the room before checkout. It seems I heard something about that but I can't find any information anywhere regarding it.

We usually put the dishwasher on after breakfast and take the trash on our way out.

Is this thread just for Wyndham? Or for the other resorts as well?

Also: what is being built way at the end? Anyone know?

Is there a reputable place to look for last minute deals? We have been to Disney ONCE (2 weeks ago, lololol) and are so dying to go back!!! Looking for a more budget friendly trip this time-we stayed on property last time.

Hello,

I am very seriously considering staying offsite this year and have always wanted to stay here.

Could someone tell me who/what websites they rent from? I feel nervous booking and it would be nice to hear from those who rent and have had success.

Thanks so much!

We are Wyndham owners but have also used :
Vacationupgrades.com
When I needed more space than I had points to use. I was very pleased with their service.

Hello,

I am very seriously considering staying offsite this year and have always wanted to stay here.

Could someone tell me who/what websites they rent from? I feel nervous booking and it would be nice to hear from those who rent and have had success.

Thanks so much!

We have used VS with no issues and they have always given us the best quote and availability.

http://vacationstrategy.com/

Hello,

Thanks so much!

I have used both Farrell's Vacation Rentals as well as Shelby Resorts. Both were great customer service - we are repeat Shelby customers, as I usually get the best price there. Have also booked a long weekend from an eBay auction and had no problems there either. Have fun price checking and I KNOW you will love Bonnet Creek!

Are all the 4 bedroom presidentials refurbished? Would it make sense to request a newly refurbished unit when I check in or save the request for a fireworks view? I just don't want a run-down condo.

Hello,

Thanks so much!

I have used Vacation Strategy twice now and found them to be very reasonable. I would not hesitate to rent from them again.

Are all the 4 bedroom presidentials refurbished? Would it make sense to request a newly refurbished unit when I check in or save the request for a fireworks view? I just don't want a run-down condo.

I don't know the answer, but we just had a 4 bedroom in tower 6 in September and it was very nice. When I checked in, I was not able to make any type of request though. I just got what I got. But I was not disappointed - we had a wonderful view of the Star Wars fireworks. A different time we were on the other side of the hall and had a great view of the Epcot fireworks!

I don't know the answer, but we just had a 4 bedroom in tower 6 in September and it was very nice. When I checked in, I was not able to make any type of request though. I just got what I got. But I was not disappointed - we had a wonderful view of the Star Wars fireworks. A different time we were on the other side of the hall and had a great view of the Epcot fireworks!
thanks! I'll take what I get. I'm sure it will be wonderful :)

Hey Veterans....Does the activity schedule change much season to season? Any idea when the next activity schedule is out and how fun is the dueling pianos? My wife and I love jelly Rolls....would assume a more tame version but fun? We are headed out in December. thanks, Jim

Is ebay a good place to reserve bonnet creek through?
Sure, many of the people who sell reservations on ebay have been doing it for years. You can also check the feedback of the sellers. It's a great place to start your vacation search because you can see what people have been paying.

The only negative for ebay is is mainly reservations within 3 months or so. If you are a planner who wants to book a year out, you would likely have to contact some of the sellers on there to see what they can do for you.

Hey Veterans....Does the activity schedule change much season to season? Any idea when the next activity schedule is out and how fun is the dueling pianos? My wife and I love jelly Rolls....would assume a more tame version but fun? We are headed out in December. thanks, Jim

Can't help much with the activity schedule but we have heard the dueling pianos in the past from our patio at the unit. It was pretty good in my opinion, lots of what you'd expect from a piano bar (Elton John, Billy Joel) with some new hits mixed in.

We have a 4 night stay in a 3 bedroom deluxe from 11/10-11/14 (through my father's Wyndham points). It was reserved as 2 separate 2 night stays. I have never done a split stay or even two reservations back to back at the same resort. What do we need to do to make sure that we don't have to change rooms? Do we need to contact the resort before we get there or just talk to them when we check in? Also, do we have to check out and check back in to end the first reservation and start the second reservation?

Hello fellow Wyndham owners. I have a trip coming up starting Oct. 9th in a 2 bedroom deluxe unit. Is there any certain building I should request that may be newer than others or have better firework views? Not that they have to fulfill my request, but it never hurts to ask. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter