The we loooooove Bonnet Creek thread Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to make sure I understand this correctly because we rented from a timeshare owner and will be staying here for 7 nights. When you say that you don't need that parking pass, do you mean that you don't need the parking pass because you didn't bring a car and don't need it, or, do you mean that you don't need it even though you brought a car and will be parking that car at the resort?

I am OK either way with this because I don't have any qualms about politley telling them no about the purchase of a timeshare. I just want to be sure either way.

We drive our own car, park at WBC, and never bother to get a parking pass. It is not necessary to have one.

I just want to make sure I understand this correctly because we rented from a timeshare owner and will be staying here for 7 nights. When you say that you don't need that parking pass, do you mean that you don't need the parking pass because you didn't bring a car and don't need it, or, do you mean that you don't need it even though you brought a car and will be parking that car at the resort? I am OK either way with this because I don't have any qualms about politley telling them no about the purchase of a timeshare. I just want to be sure either way.

We had a rental car and did not need the parking pass to park. However, you will want the card that gets you into the garage in case you need to park there. The card is distributed when you check in and not by the sales people.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Hi. We are headed down for our first visit to WBC! Very excited. Booked a 2 bedroom using my citibank credit card points....no idea what that will get us but fingers crossed for a nice unit. Will request firework view on arrival. We are actually doing discovery cove, sea world and aquatica this trip. How long will it take for us to drive to the sea world area? Any idea on the cost of a cab ride?

Thanks!

Hi. We are headed down for our first visit to WBC! Very excited. Booked a 2 bedroom using my citibank credit card points....no idea what that will get us but fingers crossed for a nice unit. Will request firework view on arrival. We are actually doing discovery cove, sea world and aquatica this trip. How long will it take for us to drive to the sea world area? Any idea on the cost of a cab ride?

Thanks!

The drive to SW will be approx 15-20 minutes....depending on traffic. Cost might be around $25 each way.

Honestly, you really will need a car to stay at BC. There is nothing that you can walk to from there(other than the hotel across the street). Limo from the airport and back will run you approx $125...you can very easily rent a car for the week for that much money.

We had a rental car and did not need the parking pass to park. However, you will want the card that gets you into the garage in case you need to park there. The card is distributed when you check in and not by the sales people.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

My info may be out of date already, but we had to get ours from the timeshare counter when we were there in June. It really wasn't that bad and only took a couple of minutes.

haPevraftr - We think there are 3 big chairs along with the sofa in the living room area. Remember it is one big room so you can easily pull over some of the padded chairs at the dining table for additional seating. Also there is a table & 4 chairs on the balcony so those could also be brought in for more seating. It is a tile floor so you can easily pull the couch back to make a larger visiting area.
The 2 additional bathrooms are not the same - one has a bathtub with shower like in most homes and the other bathroom has a large shower stall - no tub.
Hope you have as much fun on your trip as we had for my big 70th birthday.

We stayed in a 2 bedroom deluxe in June. There were 2 large chairs and a large sofa in the living room. One bathroom had a tub/shower. The other bathroom had a large whirlpool tub and a very large shower. Loved it!

We have rented a 2 bedroom. Is there a difference between a 2 bedroom and a 2 bedroom deluxe?

What is the current off property fp+ set up? Can you book in advance now or only day of at "kiosks"?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Totally doing the happy dance, just made out our down payment for next August, 2 bedroom deluxe! Yay VacationUpgrades!!!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using DISBoards

Anyone know if you can plug in anything into the TVs at the resort?

Specifically, I'm wondering about plugging in an apple tv or a chromecast during our stay.

Thanks

Anyone know if you can plug in anything into the TVs at the resort?

Specifically, I'm wondering about plugging in an apple tv or a chromecast during our stay.

Thanks
Yes you can, but the Internet is not super-speedy and quality may be an issue for you, especially in the evening when everyone is online.

Totally doing the happy dance, just made out our down payment for next August, 2 bedroom deluxe! Yay VacationUpgrades!!!!

Love Ken & Denise Price...we check in next Sat. This will be our 2nd time going through them and they've been outstanding!

VickiVM said:
Love Ken & Denise Price...we check in next Sat. This will be our 2nd time going through them and they've been outstanding!

They have been really great so far! It's because of all these great reviews like yours that we decided to go with them! I am so excited! The only thing I don't get is why so many other Disney lovers bash off site, WBC looks gorgeous, the location looks fantastic and the price is fabulous! I just don't get it.

Same here, I was originally thinking on getting a DVC villa, but booked a 3 bedroom presidential with Vacation Upgrades instead mostly thanks to this thread
Super exited for next April. It will be grandma and grandpas xmass present and DS 4 th birthday present. Everyone gets a room and we are inside Disney, you can't beat that!
Anyone know how long it takes from WBC to MK?

They have been really great so far! It's because of all these great reviews like yours that we decided to go with them! I am so excited! The only thing I don't get is why so many other Disney lovers bash off site, WBC looks gorgeous, the location looks fantastic and the price is fabulous! I just don't get it.

We've stayed onsite several times before and although the perks of WDW resort are great, having the room to spread out, a full kitchen and dining area plus a washer and dryer are more important to us now that my kids are teenagers. All that for the cost of a Disney value resort can't be beat!

Same here, I was originally thinking on getting a DVC villa, but booked a 3 bedroom presidential with Vacation Upgrades instead mostly thanks to this thread
Super exited for next April. It will be grandma and grandpas xmass present and DS 4 th birthday present. Everyone gets a room and we are inside Disney, you can't beat that!
Anyone know how long it takes from WBC to MK?

Driving by car to the MK parking lot, in the morning, if there's no traffic, 15 minutes.

Driving by car to the MK parking lot, in the morning, if there's no traffic, 15 minutes.

Don't forget from the parking lot you then must take either the monorail or ferry MK which can easily add another 30 mins depending on the schedules and length of the lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter