• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Wazowski Report ! HalloweenTime TR Day 1 DONE & Day 2 Started !! Added 12/26!

I've been using Crest White Strips and religiously wearing my retainers so that my smile will shine for the pictures from this weekend ;) HAHA !

Retainers ROCK! You got those braces for a reason, girl! Show that smile! :)

I love the shirts. So cute. Do you have everything packed yet!?

Retainers ROCK! You got those braces for a reason, girl! Show that smile! :)

I love the shirts. So cute. Do you have everything packed yet!?

THANKS lady!

No, I haven't packed yet. I'm still trying to study because I have the last two finals when I get back from the trip. Thats what I'm trying to focus on before I go, but I started charging my battery for my camera and getting that stuff ready :)

I am so excited for you! It's getting so close. And I was thinking a trip to relax in the middle of finals is actually a great idea. It will keep you from getting too stressed out.:goodvibes And that is always a good thing.

Let us know if you encounter any loud and rude busloads of teenagers at DLR! Apparently they are on the loose (according to another thread on DIS today) and caused one of our DIS'ers to snap his/her AP in half in frustration. Hmmmmm....:confused3

I am so excited for you! It's getting so close. And I was thinking a trip to relax in the middle of finals is actually a great idea. It will keep you from getting too stressed out.:goodvibes And that is always a good thing.

I don't know if it will work out that way, but I sure hope it does!

Let us know if you encounter any loud and rude busloads of teenagers at DLR! Apparently they are on the loose (according to another thread on DIS today) and caused one of our DIS'ers to snap his/her AP in half in frustration. Hmmmmm....:confused3

I was looking at the Grad night schedules and the last one is suppose to be tomorrow until next week. So I'm hoping we don't have to deal with them. It would SOOO irritate me!

I don't know if it will work out that way, but I sure hope it does!

I was looking at the Grad night schedules and the last one is suppose to be tomorrow until next week. So I'm hoping we don't have to deal with them. It would SOOO irritate me!

I am trying to pump in that positive energy. And I believe I know the thread Sherri is mentioning, hmm quite interesting to say the least.

I'm live from the hospital.

SOOO my dad is in the emergency and we're in a room right now because his gout has flared up so bad that we have to be here... again. bleh.

SO, since he has gout and we're going to DL on Friday, we might have to have an alternate person come with us. So my cousin Chad is on standby to see if he is going to with us instead. My parents said they're going to pay for him to go so he won't have to pay.

This is just kind of frustrating being here seeing that he might not be able to go. Especially since he's known about this trip for my birthday and still has continued to eat unhealthy to flare up his gout. He's so stubborn.

So I'm here for the long haul here at emergency.

I'm live from the hospital.

SOOO my dad is in the emergency and we're in a room right now because his gout has flared up so bad that we have to be here... again. bleh.

SO, since he has gout and we're going to DL on Friday, we might have to have an alternate person come with us. So my cousin Chad is on standby to see if he is going to with us instead. My parents said they're going to pay for him to go so he won't have to pay.

This is just kind of frustrating being here seeing that he might not be able to go. Especially since he's known about this trip for my birthday and still has continued to eat unhealthy to flare up his gout. He's so stubborn.

So I'm here for the long haul here at emergency.

:hug:

Oh gosh. I am sorry to hear this. I hate the ER. I spent way too many nights there myself. My Dad used to do things like that. Parents can be so frustrating to raise.

:hug:

Oh gosh. I am sorry to hear this. I hate the ER. I spent way too many nights there myself. My Dad used to do things like that. Parents can be so frustrating to raise.

I know, I swear I practically live at this hospital. I've been here so many times in the past six months that its practically once a week.

Good morning everyone!

I'm back here at the emergency room. They had to keep my dad overnight to monitor the infection on his elbow. The infection got a little bit bigger, so I informed my cousin Chad that he will be joining us tomorrow morning to DL. My dad is super bummed and still saying hopefully "I'm going to Disneyland" but since we talked to Chad about going, dad wants Chad to come now. We'll see what happens.

I swear, around my birthday chaos ALWAYS happens. Its ridiculous. Right now, I am sooo tired because I didn't get home until 1:30 A.M from the hospital and didn't go to sleep until 2. Then I woke up at 7 to come back to the hospital. I still have a mountain-load of laundry to do, packing, grocery shopping for my dog sitter (boyfriend), and a crap-load of studying to do. gah. This is totally putting a damper on my birthday trip.

Oh, I am so sorry there is all this last minute upheaval right before your trip.:hug: I know how that goes, and it is very stressful and difficult to 'decompress' and begin the transition into 'let's have fun' mode! Even without the sudden sojourn to the ER for your dad's gout, you would have had your hands (and mind!) full and overloaded with school stuff. So between the school preparation and the trip preparation, that is more than enough to overwhelm you, and then you have work on top of it and now your dad's health! I know you explained to me a while back the types of things he (and people with gout in general) is supposed to avoid eating to keep flare-ups at bay, but what on earth has he been eating this time, and how much of it? If he eats something protein-heavy, like, for example, one lone steak in a week, is that enough to flare-up the gout? Or does he have to eat large quantities of stuff that is bad for him in a short period of time to cause the flare-ups?

Well, thank goodness you have Chad on standby, but it won't be the same as having your dad there for your birthday. So I hope your dad can somehow manage to go to DLR without too much discomfort or inconvenience.

I know, I swear I practically live at this hospital. I've been here so many times in the past six months that its practically once a week.

That's so hard on you both emotionally and physically. I went through that with my Dad. It seemed like I should be getting frequent visitor points or something.

Oh, I am so sorry there is all this last minute upheaval right before your trip.:hug: I know how that goes, and it is very stressful and difficult to 'decompress' and begin the transition into 'let's have fun' mode! Even without the sudden sojourn to the ER for your dad's gout, you would have had your hands (and mind!) full and overloaded with school stuff. So between the school preparation and the trip preparation, that is more than enough to overwhelm you, and then you have work on top of it and now your dad's health! I know you explained to me a while back the types of things he (and people with gout in general) is supposed to avoid eating to keep flare-ups at bay, but what on earth has he been eating this time, and how much of it? If he eats something protein-heavy, like, for example, one lone steak in a week, is that enough to flare-up the gout? Or does he have to eat large quantities of stuff that is bad for him in a short period of time to cause the flare-ups?

Well, thank goodness you have Chad on standby, but it won't be the same as having your dad there for your birthday. So I hope your dad can somehow manage to go to DLR without too much discomfort or inconvenience.

Thanks Sherry. I know, it feels so surreal being here at the hospital. Almost like time has stood still because I haven't even thought about the lack of time I will have to do everything else throughout the day. How can I right now ?

Oh & I have more BAD news. Chad's mom doesn't want him to go because he's been slacking off around the house and being a total moocher in terms of taking money all the time and stuff.. and he's 20 without a job. So I had to find another cousin (and I did thank god). My cousin Rj, who was from my first TR. I have a million cousins, so its not too ridiculously difficult to find an alternate. BLEH.

Hopefully I can get everything done today so I can have fun tomorrow.

That's so hard on you both emotionally and physically. I went through that with my Dad. It seemed like I should be getting frequent visitor points or something.

It is, but we're still finding ourselves cracking jokes and being sarcastic. I think thats just how we are though :)

Frequent visitor points! I like that. We can use them to upgrade to a more comfortable visitors chair so i can completely lay down and get some rest!

Sorry to hear about your Dad, that's really sucky!! But still wishing you luck on leaving tomorrow, having fun and then getting some A's when you get home!

Thanks Sherry. I know, it feels so surreal being here at the hospital. Almost like time has stood still because I haven't even thought about the lack of time I will have to do everything else throughout the day. How can I right now ?

Oh & I have more BAD news. Chad's mom doesn't want him to go because he's been slacking off around the house and being a total moocher in terms of taking money all the time and stuff.. and he's 20 without a job. So I had to find another cousin (and I did thank god). My cousin Rj, who was from my first TR. I have a million cousins, so its not too ridiculously difficult to find an alternate. BLEH.

Hopefully I can get everything done today so I can have fun tomorrow.

It is, but we're still finding ourselves cracking jokes and being sarcastic. I think thats just how we are though :)

Frequent visitor points! I like that. We can use them to upgrade to a more comfortable visitors chair so i can completely lay down and get some rest!

Exactly. That and decent coffee.:goodvibes

Thanks ladies for following me along my roller coaster of a PTR! I probably won't be able to post until the afternoon on Tuesday after the finals are done. So wish me good luck on those and I will see you all when I get back!

Thanks ladies for following me along my roller coaster of a PTR! I probably won't be able to post until the afternoon on Tuesday after the finals are done. So wish me good luck on those and I will see you all when I get back!

Have a wonderful birthday and a wonderful trip. I am gonna say a special prayer for you on the final.

I'll say a prayer for you too, Jazzie. I hope you have a wonderful birthday and a wonderful trip. :hug: :hug: :hug:

:cheer2:HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JASMINE!!!!:cool1:
:banana::goodvibes::woohoo::yay::dance3::grouphug::flower3::artist:
:rockband::dancer: party: :bday::tinker::ccat::donald::dumbo::sulley:
:tigger::hmghost::mickeyjum:earsboy::dogdance:

I hope you all are having a fantastic time and that your dad's health is better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter