The walking dead amc #2

I thought tonight's episode was fantastic!!!! Loved the B&W vs color to show past vs present. And the Walkers!!! All the Walkers!!! I hope those of you who didn't like the lack of Walkers in FTWD are satisfied! Holy cow, that was a lot of Walkers :scared1:

Now who do we think is blowing the horn???

I thought tonight's episode was fantastic!!!! Loved the B&W vs color to show past vs present. And the Walkers!!! All the Walkers!!! I hope those of you who didn't like the lack of Walkers in FTWD are satisfied! Holy cow, that was a lot of Walkers :scared1:

Now who do we think is blowing the horn???

Me too! This was Rick just in charge and not taking it from anyone, it was glorious. The crowd at MSG went nuts at his "Do you have ANY idea who you're dealing with??" line at Carter.

It was a really funny episode too. I loved Eugene, and the part about Morgan's protein bar.

They've hit the full Alexandria arc now, and if it's anything like the comics, it's going to be wild!

I'm guessing it's the Wolves honking the horn, but I've got a bad feeling Enid or Ron might have something to do with it.

I was somewhat confused at the beginning, but after realizing what they were doing with the B&W and color flash-forwards, got it. May have to watch this episode again to fully appreciate it. Good opener.

Me too! This was Rick just in charge and not taking it from anyone, it was glorious. The crowd at MSG went nuts at his "Do you have ANY idea who you're dealing with??" line at Carter.

It was a really funny episode too. I loved Eugene, and the part about Morgan's protein bar.

They've hit the full Alexandria arc now, and if it's anything like the comics, it's going to be wild!

I'm guessing it's the Wolves honking the horn, but I've got a bad feeling Enid or Ron might have something to do with it.

I'm guessing Enid with "next episode spoiler" at the end. But who knows??

I really enjoyed this episode. It featured almost everyone in some capacity and really set up the season well.

But who was honking? Ron or Enid? Gabriel? The Wolves?

Love love loved it. Thinking about watching it again today! The wolves seem a little obvious, but I don't know who else! Gabriel is an interesting thought, but it seems like he's trying to make up for his mistakes. Love how Rick just shot him down. I like the new guy Heath. And the comic relief of Eugene makes me so happy. Can't wait for next week!!

Spoiler alert:*
I AM sad that my Preston only made it through one episode :( I was looking forward to a season at least! He did have quite the epic death though.

I liked it. My DH didn't like the black and white, but I did.

So maybe I've missed something crucial, but the wolves are planted inside Alexandria?

I was thinking the culprit could be Ron because he hates Rick for killing his dad.

It sounded to me like it was a truck horn. My guess would be that after seeing the pictures of the walls, the wolves have shown up in a truck to knock them down.

I thought it was the wolves honking the horn, but then I think that may be too obvious.

I didn't like the black and white. I guess I'm in the minority on that. Also didn't understand Morgan's peanut butter bars line until I just now watched the Talking Dead (I'd forgotten about that). Why couldn't they blow torch the walkers while they were in the quarry? I thought Daryl looked silly riding really slow on the motorcycle. I did really like the Rick scene where he walked in on that guy holding a gun to Eugene's head...that was bad---.

Who's honking? Enid, Gabriel or Ron?

I didn't like the black and white. I guess I'm in the minority on that. Also didn't understand Morgan's peanut butter bars line until I just now watched the Talking Dead (I'd forgotten about that). Why couldn't they blow torch the walkers while they were in the quarry? I thought Daryl looked silly riding really slow on the motorcycle. I did really like the Rick scene where he walked in on that guy holding a gun to Eugene's head...that was bad---.

Who's honking? Enid, Gabriel or Ron?

There were upwards of 10,000 walkers - that's too many to torch. They don't have that kind of firepower. That's why they needed to drive them away, and why Daryl was driving slow and Sasha had the blinkers flashing on the car. It was keeping the attention on them so they couldn't be distracted by anything.

I thought the black & white was really cool.

Rick holding the gun at Carter's head and yelling "Do you have ANY IDEA who you're dealing with??" had the crowd going nuts at MSG the other night, it was amazing. A guy in our section yelled "RICKTATORSHIP!!!"

I enjoyed the episode. It was just so obvious that something was going to go wrong that we were all on the edge of our seats waiting for it to happen. I can't decide who I think is behind the horn, though. The Wolves just seems too obvious, and too easy to "fix" - there has to be someone keeping watch who would take out an outsider making that much noise, knowing what Rick & the rest are doing. I'm thinking Ron. He's got every reason to want to see Rick's plan fail and doesn't really get the consequences of a herd that size. But that seems really obvious too.

I can't wait for next week!

There were upwards of 10,000 walkers - that's too many to torch. They don't have that kind of firepower. That's why they needed to drive them away, and why Daryl was driving slow and Sasha had the blinkers flashing on the car. It was keeping the attention on them so they couldn't be distracted by anything.

Rick holding the gun at Carter's head and yelling "Do you have ANY IDEA who you're dealing with??" had the crowd going nuts at MSG the other night, it was amazing. A guy in our section yelled "RICKTATORSHIP!!!"
That was the best part of the episode. I am excited to see Rick over the next couple episodes and see what he does.

Wasn't the scenes for the next episode showing Enid all bloody in a car? I am thinking Enid is honking or gets hurt trying to stop someone from honking???? I need to rewatch because I was stupidly doing stuff (like laundry) while watching last night's episode. I haven't finished TTD yet either. Too much chaos in my life. Maybe that's why I was lukewarm on last night's episode (since I didn't just sit down and watch it in a quiet room).

While agree it's too many to torch all at one time, at least they were contained. Well, a few were slipping out between the tractor trailers, but that could be fixed. Then, they could kill them as they had time. I think it was very foolish to unleash that super-horde of walkers!!!!!

While agree it's too many to torch all at one time, at least they were contained. Well, a few were slipping out between the tractor trailers, but that could be fixed. Then, they could kill them as they had time. I think it was very foolish to unleash that super-horde of walkers!!!!!

But then the story wouldn't be as good, would it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter