The walking dead amc #2

Norman is denying that he and "Beth" are dating. Says they are just friends and he went to see her sing at the club.

I don't! Us Weekly is rarely wrong. (I know that sounds like something that would be said sarcastically, but I mean it ;) )

OK- I just want to say to the poster who recommended the "Slow Burn" books- you are responsible for my getting NOTHING done I really needed to do on my days off!:rotfl2: Wow I whipped through those books-GREAT recommendation BTW. But I don't think I slept for 24 hours lol! The series - in the beginning- is a bit like how I imagine the new Walking Dead series will start.

ETA: Thanks to @wdwmom2 for the recommendation on the books:)

You are very welcome! I know what it is like, the getting nothing done part. Some books you just can't put down!!

When you are ready to start a new series, look up Deadlocked by A.R. Wise. The first one is free of coarse. They know how to hook you :) Again, you will get nothing done!

I went to the fan screening of the season premiere at Madison Square Garden last night. No spoilers from me, but...omg, this episode is absolutely bonkers. It’s going to be a wild season.

The entire cast was there, and they did a panel afterwards. It was awesome. Norman Reedus rode a motorcycle onstage. Yvette Nicole Brown moderated (filling in for Chris Hardwick, who was at a wedding), and she was hilarious. She had the whole cast playing Walking Dead Family Feud, it was so crazy.

Besides the current cast, there were also appearances from Beth, Shane, Herschel, T-Dog, Tyrese, Merle, and even the Governor, who appeared on a video (interrupting Herschel!).

It was SO much fun! And the premiere is great.

I went to the fan screening of the season premiere at Madison Square Garden last night. No spoilers from me, but...omg, this episode is absolutely bonkers. It’s going to be a wild season.

The entire cast was there, and they did a panel afterwards. It was awesome. Norman Reedus rode a motorcycle onstage. Yvette Nicole Brown moderated (filling in for Chris Hardwick, who was at a wedding), and she was hilarious. She had the whole cast playing Walking Dead Family Feud, it was so crazy.

Besides the current cast, there were also appearances from Beth, Shane, Herschel, T-Dog, Tyrese, Merle, and even the Governor, who appeared on a video (interrupting Herschel!).

It was SO much fun! And the premiere is great.

OMG!! I'm so jealous!!

And I *heart* Yvette Nicole Brown & how much of a TWD fan she is - I loved the Talking Dead episode where she brought out her notebook in which she keeps her TWD notes.

OMG!! I'm so jealous!!

And I *heart* Yvette Nicole Brown & how much of a TWD fan she is - I loved the Talking Dead episode where she brought out her notebook in which she keeps her TWD notes.

She was SO funny. We were not allowed to have phones out during the screening, but we could during the panel and the pre-show. Yvette reminded everyone before the screening to keep their phones off, and warned that if she saw any video or photos turn up online later, that she would find us herself.

Once the screening ended, she walked on stage, clutching her notebook, saying. “All right y’all. I am NOT OK right now...”

And with the cast, she was nuts. Both Father Gabriel and Nicholas were there, so she was giving them the stink-eye for what jerks they were last season. Then she had Andrew Lincoln after her when she said the new baby Judith this season looked an awful lot like Shane to her. :rotfl2:

Then they did the Family Feud thing, and it was off the wall. It was guys vs. ladies, but Michael Cudlitz decided to stay with the ladies’ team like no one would notice. Yvette said, “I see you over there, Michael Cudlitz!” and pointed that out that just because he was wearing a kilt (he was!), he needed to be with the guys team.

The whole cast was so into the game (they brought Emily Kinney out to join them!), and Yvette tried to help the girls, and the guys got all mad, so she yelled at them, “Because they are ladies AND THEY HAVE EARNED IT!!”. (she helped the guys too, they won)

They brought Herschel out on stage, and gave him an award (because why not), and while he was speaking the Governor appeared on the screen demanding his award, then became David Morrissey again and said hi to everyone (he’s doing a play in London right now, the video was from his dressing room). Yvette apologized to Scott Wilson for the Governor “pulling a Kanye” on his speech.

She was fantastic. Chris Hardwick was supposed to do it, but his friend’s wedding was this weekend. He sent a video saying hi.

At the end, Yvette wanted to take a whole cast selfie. Andrew Lincoln was either hiding or hadn’t made his way over to the group yet, but Michael Rooker yelled, “You get your (bleep) over here, Andrew Lincoln!!!” :rotfl:

She was SO funny. We were not allowed to have phones out during the screening, but we could during the panel and the pre-show. Yvette reminded everyone before the screening to keep their phones off, and warned that if she saw any video or photos turn up online later, that she would find us herself.

Once the screening ended, she walked on stage, clutching her notebook, saying. “All right y’all. I am NOT OK right now...”

And with the cast, she was nuts. Both Father Gabriel and Nicholas were there, so she was giving them the stink-eye for what jerks they were last season. Then she had Andrew Lincoln after her when she said the new baby Judith this season looked an awful lot like Shane to her. :rotfl2:

Then they did the Family Feud thing, and it was off the wall. It was guys vs. ladies, but Michael Cudlitz decided to stay with the ladies’ team like no one would notice. Yvette said, “I see you over there, Michael Cudlitz!” and pointed that out that just because he was wearing a kilt (he was!), he needed to be with the guys team.

The whole cast was so into the game (they brought Emily Kinney out to join them!), and Yvette tried to help the girls, and the guys got all mad, so she yelled at them, “Because they are ladies AND THEY HAVE EARNED IT!!”. (she helped the guys too, they won)

They brought Herschel out on stage, and gave him an award (because why not), and while he was speaking the Governor appeared on the screen demanding his award, then became David Morrissey again and said hi to everyone (he’s doing a play in London right now, the video was from his dressing room). Yvette apologized to Scott Wilson for the Governor “pulling a Kanye” on his speech.

She was fantastic. Chris Hardwick was supposed to do it, but his friend’s wedding was this weekend. He sent a video saying hi.

At the end, Yvette wanted to take a whole cast selfie. Andrew Lincoln was either hiding or hadn’t made his way over to the group yet, but Michael Rooker yelled, “You get your (bleep) over here, Andrew Lincoln!!!” :rotfl:

How fun!! I am looking forward to tomorrow night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter