Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

yes, another day closer to our trips.
i countdown with fridays for my trips.

F & W is always fun lustergirl.
i do avoid hitting epcot for it on fridays and saturdays due to the long lines they have.
i prefer doing the booths during the week days.
some of the samples you buy are small but so deliicious you end up spending more money than planned

I plan on hitting F&G on Tuesday and Thursday afternoon afternoons after AK and a break.

you'll love F/G, its so beautiful.

i have done it only twice during the time period there.

i now stick with the F/W time period as i'm addicted to the booths......

We love Food & Wine time, love going to the Eat To The Beat Concerts! We went to Epcot a few times in the evenings on Sat & Sunday. Busy but not totally awful. Just got to zig zag your way around the more boisterous people and crowds. Worth it for the concerts.:dancer:

I have 21 days to go and am feeling a bit at a loss. I have everything planned - resort, tickets, ADRs, FP+, researched the new things I'd like to try. I want to do more Disney planning but I have nothing left to plan! :sad:

I have 21 days to go and am feeling a bit at a loss. I have everything planned - resort, tickets, ADRs, FP+, researched the new things I'd like to try. I want to do more Disney planning but I have nothing left to plan! :sad:

Just follow us other crazy nuts on this thread as we count down together:flower1:

this is definitely where I am too! I don't want to start fussing with meals (we got lucky with some hard to get ADRs), but I feel antsy just waiting! I'm trying to focus on other prep stuff--thinking about clothes to bring, what park bag will work best, those kinds of things. do you have a touring plans membership? we make personalized plans for our park days, which is lots of fun. we usually stick pretty closely to them in the morning, and veer away a bit later in the day. our flight will be touching down in MCO in 21 days and 7 minutes!

Do people pixie dust other folks at the resorts and parks like on the cruises? I make Frozen & Mickey travel games and thought about pixie dusting families, kids or staff who impress DD (5) & me. Just don't want to come off creepy but people love our game when they get it.

i've decorated my window at sports before.
and meet linda in a way by leaving her a lime green mickey head by her door.

i have a stack of mickey heads still and take them with me
i leave them at the door that has a decorated window showing they are a diser.

this is definitely where I am too! I don't want to start fussing with meals (we got lucky with some hard to get ADRs), but I feel antsy just waiting! I'm trying to focus on other prep stuff--thinking about clothes to bring, what park bag will work best, those kinds of things. do you have a touring plans membership? we make personalized plans for our park days, which is lots of fun. we usually stick pretty closely to them in the morning, and veer away a bit later in the day. our flight will be touching down in MCO in 21 days and 7 minutes!

Should I be embarrassed to admit that I've already done a dry run with packing our bags? :o This is my first time flying to Disney, and my first time flying without my husband so I'm a little nervous about the logistics.

i've decorated my window at sports before.
and meet linda in a way by leaving her a lime green mickey head by her door.

i have a stack of mickey heads still and take them with me
i leave them at the door that has a decorated window showing they are a diser.
Glad to hear some decorate their windows at Sports. We decorated ours at Pop and had planned on doing ours at Sports but didn't know if it was a thing there at Sports like at Pop. Do many decorate?

Should I be embarrassed to admit that I've already done a dry run with packing our bags? :o This is my first time flying to Disney, and my first time flying without my husband so I'm a little nervous about the logistics.

I'm sure you'll be a-okay :) sounds like you're really prepared.

Glad to hear some decorate their windows at Sports. We decorated ours at Pop and had planned on doing ours at Sports but didn't know if it was a thing there at Sports like at Pop. Do many decorate?

i usually see about a dozen rooms with the windows decorated when i go late sept/early oct

that is why i bring my lime mickey heads to leave a note on for those peeps.

I am so close and yet so antsy. I have been passing the time by looking at videos on youtube.

well......i'm passing the time eating all the wrong foods.
then when it is a week out from leaving for the airport, i'll be whining that my clothes don't fit.

i like the way you are passing the time til your vacation.
much better than the way i am handling it...

then when it is a week out from leaving for the airport, i'll be whining that my clothes don't fit.

i like the way you are passing the time til your vacation.
much better than the way i am handling it...

Oh Mac I have my days where I want to eat everything in the house. Weight Watchers was going so well. I weighed last Saturday morning and the stupid scale said I gained 2 pounds. ***%*&%&%&% I was really good last week so this shocked me. I know it is water weight though so it will come off.

I usually love cooking and eating tons of different things. but right now all I can think about is grey stuff, and puffed French toast, and red velvet milkshakes...

I want disney food or no food! :rotfl:

I usually love cooking and eating tons of different things. but right now all I can think about is grey stuff, and puffed French toast, and red velvet milkshakes...

the exact same thing for me too!!

i have made my adr's and planned for cs and my favorite snacks.
i always gain weight at the motherland.

last trip i gained 7 lbs

the last thing i think of when i go to sleep at night is the great food i'm planning for while on vacation.

figure i'll deal with the weight gain after i get back home.

lustergirl, i'm in the same boat.
i'll start telling myself it is water weight and it will come off.

for me, food always tastes so much better if i don't have to shop for groceries, make the food then clean up the kitchen.

Oh man you just made think of the Tonga Toast I am going to order for breakfast at the Kona Cafe:crazy:

My list is soooo long! Food is one of my favourite parts of a vacation--I'm definitely not a "foodie", but there are some things that are completely "Disney" to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter