Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

30 days! I'm stalking the MDE site. I can't wait for the update to change from "Your Magicband order is being personalized" to "Shipped"!

My magicbands have shipped! Now I have to stalk the USPS site as it doesn't have a delivery day yet :ssst:

Can anyone confirm that you can buy a case of water in the gift shop for around $6. They are talking about it on another thread and I'm wondering if anyone has seen the water. If so, I may change my grocery list and buy water at the resort. Thanks!

Can anyone confirm that you can buy a case of water in the gift shop for around $6. They are talking about it on another thread and I'm wondering if anyone has seen the water. If so, I may change my grocery list and buy water at the resort. Thanks!
I personally have never seen cases of water for sale in Sport Goofy.:)

Headed to WDW at the end of June after a 3 day Universal stay...have reservations at AoA, but w/2 DS's thinking of changing to Sports (If I can get past my irrational fear of the resort being taken over by loud cheerleaders and/or other groups, lol). I'm assuming back section of Hoops, or back section of Homerun is what we should request for quiet? We stayed in a standard room at Pop last time, so walking to the buses doesn't really bother us.

I'm assuming back section of Hoops, or back section of Homerun is what we should request for quiet?

Or back section of Centre Court.

However,you may do better going Preferred and staying in Surf's Up!.

I "think" the groups( the 15s during your visit) are mostly assigned the Standard rooms.:)

We can start online check in in a few days. Any advice for (non-preferred) areas near the food court, bus stop, and pools to request? TIA.

We can start online check in in a few days. Any advice for (non-preferred) areas near the food court, bus stop, and pools to request? TIA.

To be REAL close to the Bus Stops,request Touchdown!/Building 10/Side Opposite the Football Field.

From that side of Bldg. 10 there is a walkway to the Bus Stops that literally takes less than a minute from some of the rooms.:)

Any All Star Sports veterans have suggestions on when I should get to transportation for an 8:15 breakfast at Magic Kingdom? This is new to me, so any tips are welcomed. I've read through the BOG Breakfast review but just not sure how early to get down to the bus. Only 9 more day! Thanks!

Any All Star Sports veterans have suggestions on when I should get to transportation for an 8:15 breakfast at Magic Kingdom? This is new to me, so any tips are welcomed. I've read through the BOG Breakfast review but just not sure how early to get down to the bus. Only 9 more day! Thanks!
I would be at the MK bus stop no later than 7:15 AM to be safe.:)

Here is some "research" I did at All-Star Sports to see exactly when the first bus to each Park arrived.:)

Just keep in mind,this is just a "snapshot" of two particular mornings.:)

Day 1
6:18 AM----Magic Kingdom
6:56 AM----Magic Kingdom
6:58 AM----Magic Kingdom
7:00 AM----Magic Kingdom
7:01 AM----Hollywood Studios
7:12 AM----Magic Kingdom
7:12 AM----Epcot
7:16 AM----Animal Kingdom
7:16 AM----Hollywood Studios
7:17 AM----That's one hour of my life I won't get back!lol;):)
Day 2
6:17 AM----Magic Kingdom
6:30 AM----Magic Kingdom
6:38 AM----Magic Kingdom
6:54 AM----Magic Kingdom
6:55 AM----Hollywood Studios
7:11 AM----Magic Kingdom
7:11 AM----Hollywood Studios
7:11 AM----Epcot
7:15 AM----Animal Kingdom
7:16 AM----Time To PLAY!:)

Last edited:
for the times i have gone in sept/oct/jan and stayed at sports, busses have come to sports at 6:30 am for MK.
i think you will do fine as long as you are at the bus stop at sports early.

it's about a 23 minute ride to the MK from sports.

i know you will have a fantastic time on your vacation.
and hope you enjoy Sports as much as many of us do!

To be REAL close to the Bus Stops,request Touchdown!/Building 10/Side Opposite the Football Field.

From that side of Bldg. 10 there is a walkway to the Bus Stops that literally takes less than a minute from some of the rooms.:)

I requested Touchdown Building (either one) ground floor. Last solo trip I took I was on the opposite side of the field, ground floor. Nice convenience spot!!

for the times i have gone in sept/oct/jan and stayed at sports, busses have come to sports at 6:30 am for MK.
i think you will do fine as long as you are at the bus stop at sports early.

it's about a 23 minute ride to the MK from sports.

i know you will have a fantastic time on your vacation.
and hope you enjoy Sports as much as many of us do!

Hi Mac! Getting real close for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter