Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

How did you feel the crowd levels were at Sports? Did it feel like it's less crowded than others due to the lack of food court?

For sure less crowded! We made the mistake of walking over to ASMusic one morning for a QS breakfast....yikes! It was crazy busy! ASSports was MUCH quieter! Over all a more laid back feel.

We officially hit 2,000 responses (now 2,001).
Just wanted to thank everyone for keeping the All Star Sports thread alive...

You all are the best.....who would have thunk it when this thread was started....

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

I just changed my reservation to Sports (from Music) Friday so glad to see there is a thread to look at.

Have all the rooms at AS Sports been updated to the new bedding?

My sister's family will be having their first Disney vacation in January and are looking forward to their stay at Sports. :)

I have found a few references to soap dispensers.....is that really the case at Sports or do you get actual bars of soap?

(not worried about shampoo and bath soap as I don't use Disney's brand, but really would prefer a bar of hand soap for the sink)

We were just at balls star sports this past week in fridge. I was surprised because we had one here last year.

I knew about the cafeteria being closed but only from being here. Disney NEVER said anything to us.

Another downside to no cafeteria is that the kid activities don't get moved inside if it rains. My son was so excited to watch wreck it ralph buy it was cancelled because of rain and we were told to go to all star music. Not a big deal but son was sad.

How crowded is the mug refill station? I heard cast members are filling cups for you to pour in your mugs. I would love to hear details, we check in in 10 days.

We never saw the mug refill station crowded. You can also get a refill at the pool side bar.

Thanks for answering about mug refill staion, I didnt know about the pool bar. We are so looking forward to our weekend get away!!

we always bring a soap holder, (like plastic ones you can find at walmart) and bring our own soap...some of us have sensitive skin and not used to using other brands..

We are going to try All Star Sports in April ..and we also paid extra for a preferred room.. Last May we went to Music ..but we were afraid that they would do the rehab in Music this coming trip...so rather then take a chance we opted for Sports with the new renovation food court.

Our family is going with us...our son, daughter in law and grandkids 7 and 9...can hardly wait for winter to go fast.

we always bring a soap holder, (like plastic ones you can find at walmart) and bring our own soap...some of us have sensitive skin and not used to using other brands...

I totally hate when a hotel does not give you a soap dish. :lmao: Washing my hands with Disney soap does not seem to bother me but yeah I have to have my own shampoo and body wash because I prefer them, but I've had remarkably few problems with Disney hand soaps (well it's the facial bar I use) as far as eczema and irritation on my hands. The shampoo totally dries my hair out and bath soap well I just never try it.

Starting to get sad that I'm not staying at sports on Friday but I guess I should really try and give pop a fair chance since my only experience there was one NYE last year.

OK I hesitated booking sports. Then, really really questioned myself after reading about the food court being closed. But, alas, we are leaving soon and going to All Sports. I have read many of the threads. Not quite sure I understand. Are there, or are there not, fridges in rooms? Have all rooms been refurbished? If not, which buildings are "new and improved", so I can try to snag one of them? Thanks.

last month i was in building 10.
it was refurbished and had a fridge.

the food court will be down until about december 21 or 26, depending on which site you read.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter