Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

i was at the end near the lobby.
short walk to the bus area.

touchdown 10 is on the football field.
one end is close to baseball and the pool.
the opposite end is near the lobby building.

therefore, parts of td 10 are closer to the lobby than surfs up, the preferred sections.

i was at the end near the lobby.
short walk to the bus area.

touchdown 10 is on the football field.
one end is close to baseball and the pool.
the opposite end is near the lobby building.

therefore, parts of td 10 are closer to the lobby than surfs up, the preferred sections.

perfect! I will request that area. So I am not the only one up at this late hour? LOL thanks for the help. very appreciated.

We were in touchdown, on the football field, only a few rooms from the lobby/food court/main bldg, and we were closer than many of the preferred rooms. It's a great location!

Ok its official sports is my home. Staying at pop and I'm not feeling the love. And all the talk about pops busses being the best, in my opinion they stink.

Ok its official sports is my home. Staying at pop and I'm not feeling the love. And all the talk about pops busses being the best, in my opinion they stink.

I feel the same way and feel the love at ASsp. You can barely ever get a seat on the Pop buses and they don't seem to run as much as All stars for some reason. The only drawback is the bus to DTD from All stars stinks. lol

go back to sports on your next stay.
be happy...

i'll be back there in about 45 days.

And at Pop you have the privilege of spending more per night for your comparably-sized and appointed room. :goodvibes

I have only stayed at POP and port orleans. i was very nervous about booking sports. sounds like i made a good choice! will let you know soon!!!

wdwinfo website states:

End Zone Food Court closed 8/5/2013- 12/26/2013. There will be transportation from the porte cochere to All Star Music or All Star Movies to dine in the Intermission Food Court or World Premier Food Court. The Arcade will be closed 7/31/2013- 12/26/2013. It is being used as a temporary Food Court with "Grab & Go" items.

Any updates on this info? Here's hoping the food court is up and running by 12/20

wdwinfo website states:

End Zone Food Court closed 8/5/2013- 12/26/2013. There will be transportation from the porte cochere to All Star Music or All Star Movies to dine in the Intermission Food Court or World Premier Food Court. The Arcade will be closed 7/31/2013- 12/26/2013. It is being used as a temporary Food Court with "Grab & Go" items.

Any updates on this info? Here's hoping the food court is up and running by 12/20

Reports from people currently at Sports is that the above is still accurate.

some booth removal in order to increase more sittings with chairs and tables is one thing.

i was able to go to the open door and look inside when i was there in october.

looks like the pizza order/carry out will be in the same place.

one of the employees working in there told me it will be similar to the layout at movies food court.

i have no idea if that is how it will turn out to look.
i'll be there 1/3 and will find out then......

some booth removal in order to increase more sittings with chairs and tables is one thing. i was able to go to the open door and look inside when i was there in october. looks like the pizza order/carry out will be in the same place. one of the employees working in there told me it will be similar to the layout at movies food court. i have no idea if that is how it will turn out to look. i'll be there 1/3 and will find out then......

Thanks so much!

Looking forward to seeing it 01/18

Hey guys!
I just got back today and booked a bounce back for september. This trip will just be me and my DS celebrating his 5th birthday. I chose sports because that was the one my child picked. We have stayed at the other 2 all stars but never sports. We were at POP in May and we stay there alot but I was just not feeling it that time. We were at YC in september and POR this week and while I loved them both the values are better for us as we tend to spend most of the time in the parks. My DS deos not nap and no stroller. He did very well! While i was booking, the lady on the phone said the food court would be something like AOA when it gets done. We know how those rumors go though!

Hey guys! I just got back today and booked a bounce back for september. This trip will just be me and my DS celebrating his 5th birthday. I chose sports because that was the one my child picked. We have stayed at the other 2 all stars but never sports. We were at POP in May and we stay there alot but I was just not feeling it that time. We were at YC in september and POR this week and while I loved them both the values are better for us as we tend to spend most of the time in the parks. My DS deos not nap and no stroller. He did very well! While i was booking, the lady on the phone said the food court would be something like AOA when it gets done. We know how those rumors go though!

Did you get a key to the world in addition to magic bands

22 or 23 Days away from my all girls trip! Super excited. Regardless of the food court re-opening day, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed it'll be done a few days early for my trip :woohoo: Here's hoping!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter