The Two Really Old(ish) Happyhaunts Go South. Alone... But With ECVs!

Calvin dating......still seems weird to me because in spite of the recent pics, in my mind he's still the age he was in your old unfinished trip reports. And it makes me realize time goes too fast and I'm not ready for my 6 year old to start dating before I know it.

Hi fellas!!!

Hello POOKIE!!! Thanks!!!

Yes. The Silli's are quite captivating!!! And... hedgehogs are darn cute. Didn't know they couldn't be easily chewed tho.

However... If I know anything... I'd bet that Sher and her new hubby could find a way. Without even cooking them.

SHER: That was quite the "oversher" tfi.

Heh heh

Doing laundry bright and early *ain't* that sexy. Either.

Oh.

Just occurred to Me(l) that maybe it isn't laundry.

SQUIRM~~~ I just threw up in my mouth a lil bite. And channeled it to every other dominant purebred Irish lefty here.

Sorry Ash. Truly. And I had Italian tonite. Sorry Sher. But you deserved it.

((BIG GRIN))

So there! If I can outSHER you in any manner... it IS the big grin. Tru dat!

Cause you got nuthin' on MY HUGE DISK TEETH~~~ NOTerrBear.

What I'm saying here is this: Have a great trip~~~ save Me(l) some PFC's leftovers. For Calvin.

REDHATLADY:

Four???? litter boxes???? 3 cats?????

I bet u have OCD too. Prolly had a panic attack. Mild controlled anxiety. Super cooking abilities. All round mad skillz... And! and... you like to over-prepare. For everything. And yet get through life via the life jacket of humour. But... you spell it differently.

Good call tho on cat poop.

I'll bet you were an engineer too. NODad.

Also... hope you put all the litter boxes in different areas. Cause sibling cats like to poop in their sibling's boxes. To assert dominance. And they think it's a good lil cat jokey poo poop too.

I know too much about cats.

We're borg there.

YAK!!!! Get packing. Who are you???? Mel?????

When I was channeling the mouth throwing up... I also sent some to you. Cause we're neighbour borg. Canadian borg. Waitin' up for our kids borg.

And... you practically *beg* for it~ NOYAK~~~

Heh heh.

Have a good trip!!!!!

TONGA!!!! Relax. RELAX!!!

You have plenty of years before dating begins. And grounding. Yelling. And more grounding. Cause of the yelling.

You are smack dab in the cute wonderful precious years. Drink that kool aid. Fast and deeply.

BTW... Calvin returned in the nick of time. One minute to curfew. And I was waiting. He said he was 10 minutes earlier. But just waited in the car to blast in at the last minute to my red furious face greet.

Which is typical.

You don't have to worry about teenager hijinks yet. For a long time.

So... LIVE IT UP!!!!

Cheers, Mel.

editish: TerrBear is my girlfriend who loves to make fun of my teeth. She also calls me Charlie Brown. I can't even remember why anymore.

REDHATLADY: I see your 4 litter boxes and raise you three. As well as seeing your 3 cats and raising you two.
And those are just our indoor cats. #SaneCatLady. Which is the title I prefer. Even if it may not be entirely true.

MEL: Oh, so you're "those people" eh? The kind of people that we, the GGTD family, scream "You shall not pass!!!" at. With our bodies, not our voices. We form a united front against crowd slinderers. Very easy to do this past trip as we had 7 1/4 people. If we sensed an impending slinderer we would exchange looks that said "spread out! spread out! Link arms! It's ON like Donkey Kong!" (NODiddyKong). Even the 1/4 part of us, the infant, the Disney-commando-in-training, can't stand yet, but....could link arms. And dangle there. Like a chubby & adorable barrier...just daring folks to barrel through his cuteness. 'Tis not possible!

Work did not interfere with my trip report reading time, after all. I hurt muhself. My hip, specifically. I do not know how. No falling involved, nor bumping, nor any memorable injury-provoking experience at all. That's how you know you're old, folks. You strain/sprain a muscle/tendon just by....sitting there. On the big, comfy couch....whilst catching up on DVR'd episodes of Bachelor in Paradise & the pain suddenly comes on (NOChrisHarrison).

Well, you may have trampled upon small innocent children & body-slammed the elderly to make it off of the ferry first (images of George Constanza filling my head & making me LOL) BUT! You made it to a park!!!! :thumbsup2

Lol gg2d.....I'll raise you my crazycatdoglady daughter.....:6 cats, 4 dogs....all rescues. Wink

Am writing longer post in my head....the theme is parent's revenge = grandchildren! Lotsa fun. Was with daughter on Wonder in Alaska......she was awake for hours waiting for oldest DGS to get back from midnite party at Edge. I was blissfully asleep.

Mel, your son's antics coming home truly speaks volumes about the great relationship you 2 have. NOEnglish teachers for mixing metaphors. Just wait til your son is waiting for his child...........bwaaaaahahaha! Sweet

Mel.....sitting here at my Buffalo Airport hotel and thinking of you

Eeeewwwww

Not you specifically

But the beginning of this report

I'm in the new Hampton Inn. Which, please tell Mellyman it's worth the price. Which was free because of MrYAK's zillionteen Hilton points.

Of course we went to Wegman's

Alton's instead of PF's

Maelstrom's are a meetin' for a little F&W tomorrow.
You will be there in spirit....bahahaha

Thursday July 16th aka Part 2 of Day 5 aka Two Happyhaunts go to The Motherland (NOThePresidio)

So... we ran through the Magic Kingdom. Like a pack of wild donkeys and hippos.

Small pack. Very much like in nature tho. As those two species almost always run together. And if they don't. Maybe they should. Seems to work pretty good. For many years.

Actually... pretty sure they actually DO run together in a pack in nature.

It's true. google it.

We hit Splash Mountain and the wait time said 10 minutes. Yesssss!!! Got in line. And Mellyman bent right over. Hands on knees. Looking very winded. I was panting too. We were both drenched in sweat. Like fully soaked. Holy Carp on a cracker... it was HOT!!!!

Mellyman: Well. Mel. That. Was. Not. The. Best. Start. Of. Any. Day.

Me(l): Yeah. Whew. I'm feeling my heart pounding in my thighs. That's normal. Right?

Mellyman: No. And I'm pretty sure I have the gout. Again.

Me(l): Your heart is pounding in your toe and ankle?

Mellyman: Pretty much. And my chest bounces when I run.

Me(l): You should have worn a bra.

Mellyman: Shut up Mel.

Then we proceeded to cool down. Sorta. More sorta when we got inside. It was dark and cool and smells a little like The Poly. Which I really like. However... the wait was more like 20 minutes then 10. But was all good cause it took that long for our heart rates to return to normal anyhow.

Also any makeup I had put on had just run down my sides. And pooled onto my muffin top. My hair had returned to frizzy pom pom and my knee hurt.

Who cares tho? We were about to get on the ride. Mellyman made me ask for the back two seats tho. As he didn't want to get really SPLASHED.

Huh>>>>>>>>>> We're literally soaked with sweat???? What's more moisture at this point?????

Also... he had his baseball cap on. And I said. "Mel, take your hat off. Hold onto it or you'll lose it."

Then the classic Splash Mountain bicker. No I won't. Yes. Yes. You will. No. I've never lost a hat on this ride. Yes. Yes. You have. NO Mel. I haven't. Oh Mel but YES you have. NO. YES. NO.

And he elected to keep it on. AS I KNEW HE WOULD. And I knew the outcome.

However... being a wife. His wife. For so long. I just had to ride. With him. And "it". I've tried. Here. Tried again. And lost.

And. we'll just wait and see what happens.

Again.

So we started off. We love this ride and say the same things together at all the same times.

1. Critter elixir. Fleas. Flat feet. Furballs (NOlotus)
2. Slippin' Falls. (NOGeneral) WHEEEEEE!!!!
3. How do you do????? Just FINE!!! Just fine today!!!
6. Big bare brer bear butt!!!
7. Brer rabbit. Or sometimes not.
8. More bare brer bear butt.
0. FSU!
b. Vultures!!!! OHHHHHH scary soo scary!!!
iv. Down the PIPE!!!!!

and.

Hat is gone.

Me(l): *post shriek* Where's your hat?

Mellyman: Gone. :(

Heh heh.

It's like the third hat in 12 years. LOL!!!!

Then we looked for the hidden Mickey cloud and enjoyed the tune. And our log bashing into the one in front and the one behind us bashing into ours.

Should be called Whip(SP)lash Mountain. TBH.

Anywho. It was great as usual. And we do *love* this baseball cap eatin' wonderfully themed ride. We DO!!!!

Got off the ride checked for our redneck photo (NOSher) and laughed that you could see Mellyman's hat actually beginning to leave his head.

LOLOLOLOL.

And ran straight to BTMR.

Wait time: 15 mins!!!!

Got in line. And my phone rang.

Me(l): Hello?

Meg: Hi. I'm visiting your mom and she said you haven't been around. Wanted to check on you.

Me(l): Well. You're calling Florida so let's make this quick.

The General: Where are you? You haven't been here and where are my donuts?

Me(l): Mom. I'm in Disney. I'll be back in a few days.

The General: You didn't tell me you were going anywhere.

Me(l): *sigh* Sorry. I must have forgot. I'm sorry. I'll be back soon. You'll be fine. I miss you so much and I love...

CLICK

Mellyman: That your mom???? How did she sound???

Me(l): She's having a good day!!!! *smile*

Then we proceeded to wait. And wait. And wait. The line moved slow and even so slow that I ended up counting the change on the roof that people have thrown out of the windows while losing their minds waiting in sad line.

It was hard to figure out the exact dollar amount of the change tho. It was all different currencies. And I couldn't bear to draw Mellyman's attention to it to get a precise figure. With the Canadian exchange rate.

Finally we were getting close and then it happened.

The TOUR GROUP!!!!!

Fastpass line. Right beside us. ONE THOUSAND 16 year old South American girls. Yelling, clapping, chanting and yelling.

I couldn't make out what they were chanting but it sounded like "WE WILL WE WILL ANNOY YOU!!!!" clap clap clap but...not in English. That was just the gist of it KWIM????? Over and over. As they passed us. Louder and Loudest.

Mellyman had never experienced this before. And looked at Me(l) like "***??????? IS THIS????"

His eyes were wide and horrified. I could see them clearly because he had no baseball cap on.

It continued in waves. One after the other after the other.

And to be honest... they were all very nice looking young women. And I noted to Mellyman that Calvin would prolly appreciate this.

Mellyman looked at me like I'd lost my fool mind. And told me that that was such a stretch that there was no WAY. Calvin has his standards.

He would be equally annoyed.

Was Mellyman's point here.

The truth is this: It was awful. Ruined the whole pre-ride experience. And he was prolly even right about Calvin.

Maybe.

Or not.

They were pretty cute.

Finally the last wave.

That's when I decided to join in. I couldn't make out the words or the language but I could imitate the sounds. And the clapping. So... I started...

*REAL REAL* loud!!!

And everyone including Mellyman in our line spun on a dime and glared at Me(l).

Awful awful death glares.

Heh heh

I must have got it pretty close. NOD!!!

But I DID stop. In mid clap. mid chant.

And turned some big white DONKEY teeth on them all!

Heh eheh heh

Cheers, Mel

Edit...((big *sorry* grin))

:car:

Oh my.

I feel like it is 2005-2008 or so again. Reading trip reports in (mostly) lurk mode. Though I will be honest - I had a little free time so I searched Zzub to see if I could find an old trip report and have a few laughs. And I found this real live trip report!!! But I do remember you - well, your reports. And I see that your prefer commenters over lurkers so - Hi!!

(Yeah, I know that I *joined* in 2010 but that was due to a new email address and not remembering my old pw etc...)

Stuff about me so you will feel like I am a real live person -

also 49 - I really felt you with the UltrasoundPee!
had several panic attacks in Disney in 2011. My Mom was ill but we decided to take the trip anyway (my siblings encouraged us to go). The kids had a great time but I kept going back to the room to "rest", aka convince myself that I was NOT having a heart attack and to NOT call 911
planning our first trip without the kids since before there were any kids!
never been to Canada
not funny but I can appreciate funny when I see it - and you have it!

Oh the chanters...... I hear that's been banned now. So very annoying!

Still enjoying this report!

Liquid17 - you should visit Canada. Beautiful country with lots to see and do. And our dollar is crap right now so it's a bargain for you!

Reply guys!!!

REDHATLADY!:

I look forward... but in the distant distant distant future... for tiny lil ghostly grandhauntbabies. They will call me "Baba". As mine do to The General. Unless they're talking ABOUT The General. Then it's "The General" because that is who she is. To her face... she is "Baba" or "Bob" or "Yessir"... cause we like to make nicknames into even other nicknames.

I have spread my DNA and it has come back to haunt Me(l) lol~~~

Someday I will bring grandbabies to Disney. Spoil them rotten. And go to bed at a reasonable time. Leaving their parents to deal with everything Mellyman and I dealt with when we were younger and had energy. A slind build and a sound(ish)er mind.

What I'm saying here is this: Will you take me on a cruise? I really wanna do one. And you wouldn't even have to wait up for Me(l)!!!

Heh heh

Also: Calvin and I are pretty tight. We share the exact same sense of humour. All around.

YAK! Yes I know I am there in "spirit" right now.

And you do to!!!

Ohhhh I betcha know now!!! Real well!!! LOL!!! *WINK*

Liquid17: To be honest *hug* I've never wondered about a screen name more. Share please. Even if it's an oversher NOSHER.

Also: I'm 47!!! NOT 49!!!!

STRIKE SEVEN!!!

(aren't you glad u got outta lurkerdom????? Heh heh)

anywho... stop trying to make Me(l) as old as I look. Just soooooo mean soooooo mean.

Nevermind. Most of the strikes there were for looking to ZZUB for entertainment. Old old old entertainment even. Can't bank on that. ever. Even recently. I've been looking to him for some laughs but he's prolly too busy getting a hair weave.

On his back.

I hope he goes with the BAY ON SAYYY! It suits him.

Or else the one for his forearm... The Serrr ENE NAHHHH!!! Cause her powerful forearm has nothin' on ZZUB.

What I'm saying here is this: You actually have no strikes.

Yet.

Tonga Toast: I did not remember you were Canadian!!! Should I have memembered???

If I should have: apologies.

Now we are mates.

Like as friends. Not like donkey and hippos. running in a pack.

Capish????

Gotta GET to DISNEY!!: Again very entertaining reply!!!

Why did you lurk so long? You got some boots. NOSHER.

Your boots are just.... less over the knee and full stiletto. And cost $400. Oh... and red leather.

Also... you prolly don't call them "slippers". Either.

Heh heh.

Good Lord I've miss SHER. Apparently.

Yes we are awful SLINDERERS. But just recently. Cause with age comes the sense of "Honeybadgering". NOTheGeneral.

And if you wanna meet... MY MOM... watch "Honey Badgers Don't Care!"

Utube.

Thanks for checking in! Hang in!

Cheers, Mel

Roll Tide... Disney Viking Ladies!!! Heh heh

:)
:car:

Headlines on the news: Hippo and toothsome donkey (NOEddie Murphy) run amok at Wed, film at 11!

Nana will take Baba on a cruise,egads that would be fun. Beware, cruises are addictive.

It's almost my bedtime.

Edited to correct frickin autocorrect....toothsome donkey.

Yes....I have a plan.....perhaps you (and others) can join in..later baybee

Last edited:
REDHATLADY!!!!

So... that's a "YES"??????

I'm IN!!!! We'll wear red hats the whole time. Even to sleep. Big ones. Small ones. Baseball caps, Pope hats, turbans, lil miniature tiny hats on headbands, those rice field straw hats, cowboys hats. And... for PALO... like Kentucky Derby Hats. Like Giant Taco or Guitar shaped ones. But... very expensive. Like the Queen of England would wear. AT ASCOT!!!! NOREDHATLADY.

Just to assert our dominating weirdness!!!

I'm going to bed now too.

Nighty nite!!!

MATEY!!!

Cheers, Mel!!!

Mmmmmmeeeeeelllllllll

You are the bomb Diggity. I don't care what Zzub says....

The big Kahuna too!!!

You are definitely here in spirit, white and red....

Checking things out at Trader SAMs tonight. Research for some ya know

A big huge Love ya, mean it!!!!

Mel - sorry I tried to make you as old as me. Not sorry I searched for Zzub. It was the only trip report screen name I could remember! Then, when I saw yours, I remembered you. And the Maelstromers. And then I really laughed.

My screen name is not that interesting, but here you go. It is a play on my initials - L(name that shows that my parents were aware of popular names, circa 1960something)Q(name that shows that I am a first-generation something-something)D(name that shows that my husband's family is not as colorful as mine). The 17 is just because 17 is my favorite number.

Well, it's time to go obsess over my ADRs and see if I like them as much as I did yesterday. I hope I do!

Hola!!!

YAK!!!:
Heh heh. Good!!!!! I'm happy to hear that all things ghostly worked out!!! NOD to Ash!!! BIG HUGE NOD!!!

Enjoy.

Hope y'all liked the ghostly flowers too. That was perfect. I was pretty darn excited about that one. TBH *hug*!!!

But... wasn't my first bbq. Metaphorically. I've been sending ZZUB flowers for a couple weeks. Now.

Been a bit of a problem tho.

They have been eating the Purolator delivery men. Saidly.

No one has any experience with nepenthes rajah. It seems.

Better training could be in order. Delivering pitcher plants.

Also... prolly partly my fault. For adding Lil Debbies and a cheesesteak into the stunning arrangement.

Mostly... the cheesesteak. I think. Gets them all riled up.

anywho... it's been costing me. The flowers, the additions, the bling(bacon bits and pepperoni sticks), the cost of the plants themselves. Also funeral damages. *Condolences*

And... I don't think I've got them there yet. YET!!!

Aha well. Such is life.

Sentiment stands. Alone.

Heh heh.

What I'm sayin' here is this: Rock on!!!

Sleep in. Get urselves to a Water Park. LAZYISH RIVERING!!! Dip Ash into her tube and fake drown her. LOL. You guys need this. Apres Trader Sam's nite.

NOASH~

Liquid 17: I spent too many minutes tonite trying to figure out all the stuff you said but didn't say. Exactly. Guessing stuff. Was a puzzle in a puzzle built for happyhaunt time wastin'. NOD.

Truly you are great. High five. Those are minutes I can't ever get back.

Also: Your ADR's are crap. Redo. REDO.

And rethink!!!

Booyeah!!!

Cheers, Mel.

Edit. For the Pedit. Cure. NOSHER. :P

But!!! Liquid 17!!!

Your name is Lisa Marie (NOMel), Linda, Laura or Laurie. Not Lori. tho.

Cause... I was adopted by The General and my dear departed DAD.

born in the 60's too!!!

That was my first name. NOElvisworshippers.

M.

Edit: there spend some minutes there that you can't get back. Thinkin' lol.

Sorry Mel - closish, though! And there were definitely a few Loris in school. Maybe that spelling was more popular where I grew up? But no Lisa Maries. That is some exalted company you are keeping! Unless Elvis is not that big a deal in Canada?

Actually. Since I could theoretically log in using Facebook, why am I still hung up on anonymity? I am not anonymous there or on Pinterest. I am obviously not reasonable on this one.

I amused myself in thinking up names that would work. I like Lorabelle, which is not on any list of popular 60's baby names, but is actually used today - my daughter used to babysit for a Lorabelle. And Doofenschmirtz would be fun, but I can't exactly say that Doofenschmirtz is not a colorful name.

(trying to figure out if finding and posting a pic of Doofenschmirtz is worth my time....it would certainly make this post more Disneyesque. I am probably doing it wrong, though, as it was a little too easy! No time at all!)

21b6s8m.png

reply guys!

Liquid 17!!!:

Thanks for the DOOF!!!!
How did you know I love the DOOF????? like dogs!!! Yessss THAT MUCH!!!

Tommy and I have played the game. Many many times. In World Showcase. While three other happyhaunts did other more... WAY... more boring things. They can't bear it. They think it's *too* juvenile. They're wrong. It a whole holla fun!

We LOVED it!!!! Many times.

So thanks! for that.

Yes... Elvis is also still a big deal in Canada. Prolly the whole world.

But... I like my real name better than my old name of Lisa Marie. Also my REAL parents. The most est. 'Cause there was never a time I didn't know I was adopted. And... they told me the story over and over again. It's a way better story than most poor unadopted kids have olo. BTW. And tbh... mom and dad is not ever about the birthing. It's about the loving. And the caring. The fixing and lots more loving. The General and my Dad are my *real* parents. And I have never had one moment of wanting to find out anything other than what they have told me.

Now... I have to drop everything and go to The General. All choked up.

What I'm sayin' here is this: I truly hope your ADRs are all screwed.

Heh heh

Thanks again!!!!

REDHATLady!!

Thanks again.

Where are you off to? At this time??? Dinner (not lunch) at Red Lobster????? That's Heaven's waiting room btw. Heh heh.

Cheers, Mel

;)

Aww, love your words about your real parents! And adoption stories *are* great. My 6 year old wants to hear his all the time. Although his favourite parts are the flight delays, lost luggage, and us running around the airport in Seoul Korea trying to rearrange flights like we were on The Amazing Race. He likes the bit about people letting us in line because getting to him was more important than their business trips and vacations. And how it was like Amazing Race because he loves that show. Canadian and American versions.

Thursday July 16th aka Part 3 of Day 5 aka BTMRR. Pain. Haunted Mel. And Rain. (hopefully)

So... after I donkey tooth(ed) apologized for chanting, clapping and being a sixteen year old South American girl in saidly a Mom Body. I simmered down. And we continued down the the ramp to ride our funnest wildest ride ever! NOGary. In the Magic Kingdom. Note.

Because... I can't love Space Mountain like all of the other happyhaunts. I feel like my head or arms will be ripped from my torso in the dark. I like seeing where I'm headed on a roller coaster tbh. And Rock 'n' Roller Coaster doesn't scare Me(l). Love it. Mean it. But... something about Space Mountain scares Me(l). Perhaps it was when I rode with my Dad when I was eight years old for the first time. And he screamed. Perhaps that is it. Idk really. But what I know is this. Limbs or heads will be torn off on this ride. This herky jerky rollercoaster of fear. Where all the tracks intersect I'll bet, and a few people lose parts everyday. And.... and... obviously I will be one of them. Cause I'm Canadian and everyone is still mad at us about **** Milk in the states. And they don't understand that we buy it and drink it and is in *no* way a slur to Rainbow folks. What am I saying??? oh. Basically, this ride is out to hurt Me(l)... big time. And I will have no recourse but to lodge a formal complaint with the Disney Heads and beg for my limb(s) back. To dead magical silence. (NOlambs)

Wouldn't be so bad if they could return my head in a crystal ball ala Madame Leota. Or at least hang me beside her to be her designated head.(NOJoshDonaldson).

Also... I don't love the SPACE stuff like the rest of my geeky space geek family.

I don't need to wonder what is beyond this world. This world has enough crap to worry and wonder about. IMO.

Plus I don't need to imagine anything more about Meal Replicators. Growing up with this as I did. The General had a military schedule where meals were replicated on a two week schedule. In rotation. That meant pork chops every two weeks. On Wednesday. Quick fried. Baked then broiled.

Ketchup saved the day. And lotsa milk.

Anywho...We finally got to our gate. And were waiting to ride. Luckily we scored the Last Seat in the West. Which makes for a better ride. I sat on the right of Mellyman. And said "Better take your hat off so you don't lose it, Mel. Heh Heh." To which he replied not with words but with eyes that said "Suck it Mel".

Heh heh.

Hat is still gone.

And we WILL get a new hat today. btw. But later on.

Started the ride. Soooo excited. Up the hill in the dripping water bat cave. with the hangie down cave thingies. stalagites or tits, mites or bits. Whatever. Then another hill I think. And then the fun starts!!!

The fast stuff, the spiral and the PAIN!!! OHHHHH the pain!!!

Because... I was on the wrong side of Mellyman and when gravity hit him... he hit Mel hard. He slammed me into the right side of our cart. Hard. Like a train. OLO. And kept slamming me and crushing me. While laughing at the fun of it all. He didn't realize he was crushing my internal organs. Not at all. Until he glanced over cause I was screaming and noted that I was screaming in pain and panic. Then he tried to grab the bar and haul himself off me. But because of the force and motion he just was useless at it. Plus his Murphed shoulder prolly didn't help and we were stuck in many seconds which felt like hours of crushing pain. On my behalf.

Finally, thankfully, he got off of me. And I could breathe again. Yet for some unknown reason he was super amused and laughing harder than he should have been tfi. And the rest of the ride is pretty much a blur. Not unlike our Honeymoon. because I was checking my right side to make sure no rib bones were poking through my flesh.

They weren't. I had survived. Again.

Whew. I'm a tough one.

He was laughing cause he knew it was bad. And he knew he had crushed me pretty darn good.

Therefore... He was happy HIPPO- POT-AMUSE. And counted himself some inadvertent bonus points on our marriage docket of competition list. 2 points for him. Right side of the list.

Right under:

3 points. Washing Mel's white bras with a red shirt. Then saying pink bras are nicer.

we got off the ride and noted that the line was only 20 minutes standby which really means 30. But used to mean 15. The ride times seemed to have gotten changed since we were there last. It used to be like 20 really meant 15. 30 meant 20. yada blah.

Seems to have reversed since we were there last. Anywho that was our experience this trip.

Mel turned to Me(l) and asked: Whatcha wanna do???

Me(l): Again!!! Again!!!

Mellyman: Ok. Reversed seats obviously?

Me(l): No same.

Mellyman: Sucker for punishment.

Me(l): Married you. But no. Obviously we're switching heh heh. I think my lungs are one. That's normal right?

Mellyman: Don't be a crush baby.

Heh heh. Cause we always say stuff like that to each other. Don't be a hot sauce baby. Don't be a cleaning a fish baby. Don't be a picking up dog poop baby. Don't be a raw meat baby. Don't be a spider baby. Don't be a sprout pants baby. (Very hilarious story which I will share NOSHER if anyone wants to hear lol). yada blah. Don't be an expired mayo baby. Don't be a what's in Tommy's backpack baby. Don't be a won't swim in our green pool after vacation baby. Don't be a scared of The General baby...goes on and on. Just our thing.

it's fun. Ish.

Anywho... got back in line and waited again.

$123.17

In Canadian funds.

Got Mellyman in on the action. Just a rough estimate. Of roof change.

Was a good little distraction. For him.

Down the ramp. Everything going good. No tour groups. Back on reversed seats and ready to ride.

Laughing joking smiling at Mellyman until the spiral of crush. Then I threw everything I had at him.

Weight, width, girth, length, butt, hips, legs, wallet, frizzy hair pick, lip gloss, earings, huge personality, a panic attack and three kids worth of uterus!

AT HIM!!!!

While smiling... like he did when he crushed Me(l).

Eyes laughing. Lips tight, no teeth. And a lil bit of morning stubble.

Heh heh.

Cheers, Mel.

Edit: Was gonna get our next ride THE HAUNTED MANSION baybeee in. But were at a family thing very late. Too tired.

Tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter