The Thread of Disney/VMK Jokes!

another could be "once upon a time, the end"

( man 1 ) will you remember me in a week? (man 2 ) yes (man 1) will you remeber me in a year? (man 2) yes (man 1 ) knock knock (man 2 ) whos there (man 1 ) i though you would remember me :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao:

How about :cool1: Knock knock :yay: who's there? :cool1: banana :yay:banana who? :cool1 knock knock :yay: Who's there? :cool1:banana :yay: banana who? :cool1: knock knock :yay: who's there? :cool1: banana :yay:banana who? :cool1: knock knock? :yay: who's there? :cool1: orange :yay: orange who? :cool1: orange you gland i did not say banana :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

westsider said:
( man 1 ) will you remember me in a week? (man 2 ) yes (man 1) will you remeber me in a year? (man 2) yes (man 1 ) knock knock (man 2 ) whos there (man 1 ) i though you would remember me :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Here is one you could say in real life(It won't work properly if you type it).

Donald Ducked and Goofy got hit.Who got hit?

The way this works is to make "ducked" sound like duck.If it works right,The joke's victim will say donald and goofy but the answer is goofy. :)

:donald: :goofy:

i got a lame one:

Why did goofy love his son?
Because he took their bonding to the Max
(get it? his son's name is Max LOL!!!)

ok not disney but i made this one up:

what do you call a piece of land with lots of sweet treats that nobody knows about?

a deserted island!

and for the finale!:

Where does Peter Pan go to eat?
Wendy's!

LOL

not very good at making up jokes, but i was trying to think of one when i thought of the magic kingdom. got a speculation: why does the magic kingdom have no king???? strange, but that's what happens when i try to think of a joke................ i just come up with strange questions!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter