The things I have learned....(new game)

I have learned not to rush into things and to just have a kind of "zen" approach to life. So far, it has served me well. :sunny:

If you bring balloons home for your DH's birthday, be sure to turn the ceiling fans off. Because even though you told your DS3 to keep the balloons away from the fan, they're bound to find themselves tangled up in the fan blades.

What's "Zen" approach?:p

I think I need lots of that!

I have learned that when your dd3 says "mommy I love you" that something bad has been done!::yes::

I have learned that worrying about the future is a waste of time and energy and to just enjoy every moment as it happens.

JT

I have learned that a trip to "The World" can always cure what's wrong!

I learned that when your best friend and your husband tell you "nothing happened", to not believe them!

I've learned that you cannot change other people's behavior--you can only change your reaction to it.

This saved my life when I was going through my divorce.

I have learned that what you get might not be exactly what you wanted but often times is exactly what you needed.

I have learned recently that whenever I see Shugardrawers name up on a thread..I always picture a blonde hillbilly chick (think Ellie Mae) in a man's shirt and a pair of boxer shorts made out of spun sugar (cotton candy).:confused: :crazy: Even though I know perfectly well a sugar drawer was where one kept their sugar in antebellum times...I think.

TOV

I learned today to always look more carefully when backing up your car on a foggy day!

I have learned that if you need to say something, say it.... thinking about it just makes it worse!

I've learned to NEVER argue with a teenager because they are always right !

I've learned that I like most animals more than most people.

Also that most people don't know basic World History or Geography. :(

And regardless of how successful or competent an administration is, the other side will always think the sky is falling.

I've learned that life is way too short to get worked up and frustrated over little things... in the end they really don't matter

I've learned to say No.

Well, most of the time anyway. Apparently other people have learned to give a busy person a job and it will get done.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter