The "Solo is a Verb" WDW TR: Who knew DIVAS could represent like this...6/7 UPDATE!

Oh my goodness....your dinner at V&A (or should I say experience) sounds wonderful....the presentation of the food alone!! WOW...

Just now getting a chance to read your update. The meal looked incredible! And, you ladies looked fabulous! Looks like you had a great evening. :thumbsup2

Hey! Ive just subscribed to your report! Can't wait to read the WHOLE THING! :banana:

Thanks everyone! We did have a great day. I should be updating this tomorrow with my Wild African Trek. I don't want to bring the mood down but I did end up losing my Dad last week (who partially inspired this solo trip) and after driving down to Orlando to plan, visit family and all that we finally laid him to rest on Tuesday. So, forgive my gross delay in getting my last two days reported. :)

I went through his old photo albums and got some really wonderful old MK photos that I want to scan and share with you all. Hopefully I can get them done on time.

Anyhoo... I am really at peace with the fact that he gave me some really great experiences, and mostly, my love for Disney... stay tuned for my next entry!

Thanks so much for being patient, also!
:upsidedow

Oh, I am so so sorry for the loss of your dad....its so hard, I wish I knew the words to take the pain away...
keep him in your heart and live every day to honor him.

sending prayers and blessings your way

LaLaa! Soooo sorry about your Dad! My Mother died in February :(
This week I've been able to finally look at the trip reports she was in - video and pics. So I'm thankful that I did write trip reports when she went. Hang in there. I know how you feel. :hug:

Prayers and thoughts are with you during this sad time. Hopefully all the wonderful memories will comfort you and help you as you travel this journey. Thinking of you and wishing you peace.

M. K.

A peppermint bath sure sounds nice after a day at one of the parks!

I hear ya about the shoes. :laughing: And you're right! Heck, you're doing V&A, so why not valet as well?!

I love how all 3 of you matched! Did you plan that?

I think I drooled through the meal part of the update. :laughing:

we didn't plan it at all. it was kinda funny when we were standing there in all our "divaness" that we knew we looked good!
my dinner was amazing (not as amazing as the company) but every bite was as good as the next I had kobe beef and now, every other piece of meat wil never measure up. and LaLa was right, we drank ice tea all night long. there was no need for alcohol, we were giddy without it.

Thanks everyone! We did have a great day. I should be updating this tomorrow with my Wild African Trek. I don't want to bring the mood down but I did end up losing my Dad last week (who partially inspired this solo trip) and after driving down to Orlando to plan, visit family and all that we finally laid him to rest on Tuesday. So, forgive my gross delay in getting my last two days reported. :)

I went through his old photo albums and got some really wonderful old MK photos that I want to scan and share with you all. Hopefully I can get them done on time.

Anyhoo... I am really at peace with the fact that he gave me some really great experiences, and mostly, my love for Disney... stay tuned for my next entry!

Thanks so much for being patient, also!
:upsidedow

:hug: So sorry for your loss!

I find it funny that we all feel the need to apologize when real life gets in the way of the DIS. We all understand! :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter