• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The so-so trip..March madness is at WDW *Updated 7/27* Final thoughts

Wow got behind again.

We love the cream cheese pretzels and get at least one on every trip. I think DH got a few last month.

We stayed at POP last month in the 50"s section also. It was our second stay there. The pool is quiet.:thumbsup2 I love it when the CM's do the twist at 8:00 every morning in the food court.

Great pics of Aruba!! It looks beautiful there.

We love Kona also but have only been for breakfast a few times. Love that Tonga Toast!:love: We will need to try it for dinner sometime.

Wow MK did look very crowded that day!! I am with you on everyone getting in line at the same time. If one of the boys is off getting a FP we just wait & everyone goes in together.

Wow got behind again.

We love the cream cheese pretzels and get at least one on every trip. I think DH got a few last month.

We stayed at POP last month in the 50"s section also. It was our second stay there. The pool is quiet.:thumbsup2 I love it when the CM's do the twist at 8:00 every morning in the food court.

Great pics of Aruba!! It looks beautiful there.

We love Kona also but have only been for breakfast a few times. Love that Tonga Toast!:love: We will need to try it for dinner sometime.

Wow MK did look very crowded that day!! I am with you on everyone getting in line at the same time. If one of the boys is off getting a FP we just wait & everyone goes in together.
I know that feeling all too well.
It is surprising how it is so quiet in the pool. I guess it is the lifeguards keeping it calm.
Thanks. It was gorgeous there. I cannot wait to go back.
Tonga Toast is delicious.
:thumbsup2

I did go down by the pool. As I was sitting there I kept hearing the bushes moving. All I kept thinking about was the raptor in Jurassic Park 1. LOL
I did leave within 15 minutes. Pics of the small pool there.

:lmao:

It was for Peoplemover. I cannot believe the line was so long and people were cutting. Vinny said a family cut us but they didn’t being the son was there and allowed his parents to join him. I hate when people save space in lines and then the others jump in. Wait together is my motto.

Then we were off. Here are the crowds for Peoplemover from the ride.

Crazy lines! Astro Orbitor freaks me out. It is the only ride at Disney that does.

I still want to buy in but the rumor of the Poly DVC is making me think otherwise. Also not working makes me think otherwise.

I could easily buy here but Jeff has zero interest.

Amazing! I love this place. Breakfast or dinner I would always go here. The drink was okay I think I will stick with a Lapu lapu.
The bread and macadamia nut butter is always superb.
My app was delicious.
My scallops were incredible and Vinny loved his tuna and it is back on the good list.
The Kona Kone I was disappointed in and will stick with the cheesecake next time.
It is on the list for December.

The Kona Kone looks scary but everything else looks REALLY good! Yum.

I have no idea what we did for breakfast. I do have a receipt for OJ so maybe I only had that. Here is the time I took a photo to start the day.

Then we walked towards the bus stop. Here is the quiet pool in the 50’s section.

Then we passed Lady.

Our destination.

Soon we were by the front.

Hello there Goofy. Nice to see you again.

I love Spaceship Earth.

Just in case you forgot the reason for the trip.

I just love this fountain.

Vinny wanted to buy mints so he went inside.

And he got them. LOL

And they were character shaped.

Here is a blurry video of the fountain. :O(

http://flickr.com/gp/scottenchanted/p41u8w

I thought this was cute.

We then decided to head into here and have a refreshment.

And once again he became fascinated by this. I have no idea the fascination.

I wish I was looking at this right now.

I love seeing palm trees.

Then I took some flower pics.

Then I saw the fish swimming by.

I think I will stop here.

Up next,

More of Epcot​

Awesome Aruba pics :thumbsup2
Thank you

:lmao:

Crazy lines! Astro Orbitor freaks me out. It is the only ride at Disney that does.

I could easily buy here but Jeff has zero interest.

The Kona Kone looks scary but everything else looks REALLY good! Yum.
:lmao: it was really what I thought about.
I have never been on Astro Orbiter. Maybe when I was a kid and do not remember but not recently. I do not hink I would fit.
:sad: it is a great location.
It just was not good.

I got really behind on your TR with my crazy weekend, and spent all last week catching up on life!

That was an awesome train pic! :thumbsup2
I don't think we've been on the people mover in like 15 years. I'll have to fix that on our next trip.
I've never eaten at Kona, but I've seen so many good reviews of it, we'll have to put it on the list for someday.
The F&G festival looks so cool. I'm glad we're planning on going back there in 2015!

It cracks me up how Vinny is always walking ahead of you and sitting somewhere that you are not! :laughing: I'd get in big trouble if I did that! :rotfl:

That was Andrew's favorite thing about Epcot last year. Emily and Eian were riding something and Frank and I took off Andrew's clothes and let him run through it in his diaper;) hey it was August and about 105 :lmao:. She would have screamed at me if she saw me do that but hey she was not there and I love to spoil him.

I've been lurking, but we recentlly decided to book the same time for next year, so now I have to go back and re-read everything!!!! :goodvibes

carissanboys said:
I think Vinny's fascination with the fountains/water is cute. :goodvibes

Me too! Looks like is serious pondering the mechanism of it perhaps... ;)

After spoiling our kids with deluxe pools..one of their favs..the quiet.bowling pin pool last memorial day :)

Love the F&G pics!! We were just there a month ago & miss it already!!
And seeing the 50's pool & area really made me miss it!!!

That is too funny with Vinny & the water jets.:)

Love all the flowers. Impatients are my favorite. I just planted some by my front door this past weekend.

All caught up !! Glad Koina is back on Vinnie's good list!!!I really need to go again during Flower Fest!!! It's been a few years !!!

I got really behind on your TR with my crazy weekend, and spent all last week catching up on life!

That was an awesome train pic! :thumbsup2
I don't think we've been on the people mover in like 15 years. I'll have to fix that on our next trip.
I've never eaten at Kona, but I've seen so many good reviews of it, we'll have to put it on the list for someday.
The F&G festival looks so cool. I'm glad we're planning on going back there in 2015!

It cracks me up how Vinny is always walking ahead of you and sitting somewhere that you are not! :laughing: I'd get in big trouble if I did that! :rotfl:
I know the feeling.
Thanks. I was surprised at how it came out.
oh it is an absolute must at 20 times in 1 trip. :rotfl2:
You should try it. Some foods are okay and others are fantastic.
That is great you are going. It is so pretty.
He does it all the time. :sad2:

Me too!!! :sad1:
:sad1: I will join in the sadness with you. :lmao:

It is so easy to picture myself standing here right now. ;)
I agree.

I think Vinny's fascination with the fountains/water is cute. :goodvibes
:confused3 LOL. It is just bizarre. Every year he does it.

That was Andrew's favorite thing about Epcot last year. Emily and Eian were riding something and Frank and I took off Andrew's clothes and let him run through it in his diaper;) hey it was August and about 105 :lmao:. She would have screamed at me if she saw me do that but hey she was not there and I love to spoil him.
Next time I will put a diaper on Vinny and let him do that. :rotfl2:

I've been lurking, but we recentlly decided to book the same time for next year, so now I have to go back and re-read everything!!!! :goodvibes
:welcome:
it was a nice time. The only problem was the cheerleaders. At night they were everywhere.

Me too! Looks like is serious pondering the mechanism of it perhaps... ;)
:rotfl2:

After spoiling our kids with deluxe pools..one of their favs..the quiet.bowling pin pool last memorial day :)
It is really a great pool to swim and you feel like you are not bothering anyone. Quiet too.

Love the F&G pics!! We were just there a month ago & miss it already!!
And seeing the 50's pool & area really made me miss it!!!

That is too funny with Vinny & the water jets.:)

Love all the flowers. Impatients are my favorite. I just planted some by my front door this past weekend.
Thanks. It has been 3 months for me and I am up to the shakes stage.
I just don't get it. :confused3
I wish we had a yard to plant flowers.

All caught up !! Glad Koina is back on Vinnie's good list!!!I really need to go again during Flower Fest!!! It's been a few years !!!
:thumbsup2
me too being I love the place.
You should, it is so pretty.

After the flowers and fish we came upon 2 monsters. No worries they are friendly.

I hate my stomach but hopefully next month will change that.

Here is Vinny.

Some pics of the Monster’s University topiary.

I thought this was cute.

Then we came upon this kiosk.

We decided to have a little snack. I went with the watermelon salad.

D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S

Vinny went with the shrimp.

Both were very good. As we were sitting there we saw a little bear walk by.

1 minute later was back outside again.

Once we finished eating we decided to head over to the World Showcase but how to get there? Foot? Boat? We chose.

I am up for any boat ride at Disney. We did have a little bit of a wait and could have easily walked over faster but it is still fun to do. I took this shot as we waited.

We had some company as we waited.

Then our boat arrived.

So pretty.

And then we arrived.

Up next,

People enjoy this?​

Glad you guys enjoyed your tasty treats. I don't think we tried either of those.

I always forget there is a boat in the World Showcase. I've been on it once--think it was the first trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter