The Side effects of the AP-Trip#6 Oct 10 Final thoughts and some TMI

P7084517.jpg

I wore Row 2, Number 4 to school today. :)

:tigger: :)

Great update, Pat. I love the above picture...way cool.

I bet you are going to EE next.

I was hot enough, and I wasn't wearing a fur coat. That water looks very inviting. Maybe not with the tiger but any other non tiger infested water would do. ;)

sounds like the county needed a bit of extra revenue, and decided that the fountain MUST be a play place. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

lovely update, Pat!! Indeed that was in interesting beer tap place. I've never noticed it!

UH OH!! Miss Fashion Faux Pas' Almost Twin Sister. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

LOVE those tigers!! :cloud9:

sounds like the county needed a bit of extra revenue, and decided that the fountain MUST be a play place. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I guess so.:lmao: I wonder how Reedy Creek deals with that? Does all permitting go to Reedy Creek or the County?? Hmmm that just made me think? :scratchin

lovely update, Pat!! Indeed that was in interesting beer tap place. I've never noticed it!

I came up on the side with the taps and was like What???? and then the sign answered my question. :idea:

UH OH!! Miss Fashion Faux Pas' Almost Twin Sister. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

LOVE those tigers!! :cloud9:

:love: Quite different from Jan. right? :goodvibes

I'm starting to develop a complex. Everyone has seen the tigers awake except me. :guilty:

And I'm glad my wife didn't spot those bags in the shop there. We'd never have left!

i was hoping those spouts would pour beer.
:thumbsup2

It struck me as being odd only because it was a cart just standing there. When I walked around and saw the sign and then it was like " Of course" but there was no beer. Beer unattended would have been a bad thing (for Disney)

I'm starting to develop a complex. Everyone has seen the tigers awake except me. :guilty:

:flower3: Now you know they really can be awake, you just need to go back. :goodvibes Early in the day on a cool day and you will see lots of action.

And I'm glad my wife didn't spot those bags in the shop there. We'd never have left!

The bags are cute, but just having the picture is good enough for me. Taking pictures of shopping items has saved me a ton of money. Just like shopping but without the price tag. :thumbsup2 I owe that tidbit to MeMom. :worship:

Sorry to hear about your injuries! I am really enjoying running, but it took my a long time until I got there. And now I still have to motivate myself to go out and do it. But as you said, it makes you feel great afterwards! :thumbsup2

Looks like a great day at AK! I thought the water feature rule were pretty funny. 5 people in that tiny foutain??? :lmao: I know, there are some jets in the floor as well, so it must be the whole area around the fountain as well, but at first, it sounded pretty funny. Do they have these signs at the other water feature areas as well? There are some at Epcot and DTD I think.

Sorry to hear about your injuries! I am really enjoying running, but it took my a long time until I got there. And now I still have to motivate myself to go out and do it. But as you said, it makes you feel great afterwards! :thumbsup2

I think I may be over the "hump" so to speak. I don't despise it anymore but I am not in love with it yet, either. Monday felt great , Wednesday not so much but I did it. I am going ever so slowly as to not get discouraged or injured more that I already am. I am keeping an even pacing so i guess that is good, now I just need to improve the time and it should get easier.

Looks like a great day at AK! I thought the water feature rule were pretty funny. 5 people in that tiny foutain??? :lmao: I know, there are some jets in the floor as well, so it must be the whole area around the fountain as well, but at first, it sounded pretty funny. Do they have these signs at the other water feature areas as well? There are some at Epcot and DTD I think.

I know they are required by the Health Department for "pools", "spraygrounds" and "interactive water features", basically anything that people will get in and play. Since water can get in people mouths,even though you should not drink the water, it has to be filtered and treated to be sanitary. They have modeled the "rules" after traditional pools with a bather load and general rules.

I guess anyone who wonders if you are allowed to play in a fountain, look for a rules sign, if there is one like at AK, then you can play and be rest assured it is treated water so it is safe and sanitary.

The designation for these features is about 10 years old and states are slowly catching up. I noticed them at EPCOT and I am sure it also at DTD but the sign may be a bit further from the actual feature because of the way it is situated.

Some monkeys and a baby- the baby is clinging to Mom’s leg.

P7084551-1.jpg

Time to get my ride on.
Using the single rider line first-

P7084552-1.jpg

A familiar sight ;)

P7084553-1.jpg

A second time to use my FP.

P7084555-1.jpg

Sorry about the blur.
I made my way out. I intended on making EMH at EPCOT later but had to stop back at the room first. Remember the crocs I was wearing?
You can see them in this picture.

P7084561-1.jpg

They were killing my feet and I wanted to get the other camera with the better zoom. Why I needed the better zoom AFTER I was at AK, I could not tell you.:confused3

P7084559-1.jpg

P7084560-1.jpg

About 5 min later the bus arrives.

P7084563-1.jpg

Remember that girl, the couple and the baby I rode to AK with? Well they are on the bus too! And we all sat in the same seats ! Yes we looked at each other and made the comment of Deja vu and had a good laugh over it. Who would of thought we would enter and exit that park at the same time.

I stopped at the food court and grabbed dinner. I got the chicken.

P7084565-1.jpg

I did bring it back to the room. I unpacked a bit and got settled. I got out of those sandals!!!
I head back out to the bus stop about 7:30pm.
A reminder of the destination.

IMG_3325.jpg

20 minutes later I am in front of this.

IMG_3330.jpg

Where so I head?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter