The Side effects of the AP-Trip#6 Oct 10 Final thoughts and some TMI

Pat, I am so behind in my reading and updating! :hug:Sending some big hugs your way!!

I had no idea you were going through anything when we met this summer. I have been there. You know what--you do come out a lot stronger and in the end a lot happier. It can be rough but there are many happier roads ahead! :hug:

Going over to your new report now!

Pat, I am so behind in my reading and updating! :hug:Sending some big hugs your way!!

I had no idea you were going through anything when we met this summer. I have been there. You know what--you do come out a lot stronger and in the end a lot happier. It can be rough but there are many happier roads ahead! :hug:

Going over to your new report now!

In a way I glad but I guess you really wouldn't know if I was "off" a bit since we just met. :laughing: I was probably a bit stressed out but meeting you and your wonderful husband and son made my day a bit brighter. :goodvibes

Catch up when you can it will be here. I pushed a lot out at the last moment so I could leave without worrying about starting or delaying the new one.

I need to get a bit organized on the new one, I have not even had time to go through the pictures except when I uploaded them. Now that they are in photobucket I can look them over better and edit if necessary.

All caught up! I wish I'd seen that t-shirt at the gift shop at EE. I so would have bought it! I showed it to Clay and he got a big laugh out of it.

Big :hug: to you and all the changes. I know we talked about your work changes when we had lunch right before your most recent trip but I had no idea about the rest. I know you've got some great friends in A and B but want you to know that I'm here for you too if you need anything.

All caught up! I wish I'd seen that t-shirt at the gift shop at EE. I so would have bought it! I showed it to Clay and he got a big laugh out of it.

Big :hug: to you and all the changes. I know we talked about your work changes when we had lunch right before your most recent trip but I had no idea about the rest. I know you've got some great friends in A and B but want you to know that I'm here for you too if you need anything.

:goodvibes :hug: Aww thanks girl. The work stuf was easy to about and I like I said to Camille, somehow writing it is much easier than talking.

Overall I am OK with the changes at home. Home is a source of relief now not stress.

We need to have lunch soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter