The Seas with Nemo and Friends Updates?

k8Davies

K8Davies
As the new Finding Dory trailer was out yesterday it got me wondering do you think Disney would add extra characters to the Nemo Ride.

A bit like what they did with Pirates after the movies came out.

Especially at the end maybe have them joining in with that great song lol :fish:

Not sure since the whole idea is you are finding Nemo and those characters weren't a part of that story, but anything is possible.

I know they are adding Finding Dory characters to Turtle Talk. I think they are adding Destiny (the character voiced by Kaitlin Olson in the movie.

I don't think anything will be added to the ride but turtle talk gets finding dory characters in May.
I did Turtle Talk in March and there were characters from Finding Dory in it... Maybe they were testing? Cuz it was definitely glitchy at points...

I really hope part of the update is to make the line not feel like a 2 mile walk to the walk on ride!! We've never waited more than 3 minutes after walking through the line for 8.

I really hope part of the update is to make the line not feel like a 2 mile walk to the walk on ride!! We've never waited more than 3 minutes after walking through the line for 8.
There is no update happening to the ride. And if you notice Little mermaid at MK has a similar queue length.

This sounds like an awesome update to Turtle Talk with Crush. IMO the walk to the Nemo ride is not that long and I would rather be walking that in the air conditioning than in the Florida summer heat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter