The Search For The Elusive Duffoofy Or Our Wacky Family Blowout!!

Don't cancel just yet! You might change your mind when you hear back from the new doctor. And it might be something you all need to get your mind off things. I can see not wanting to plan right now though. Totally understandable. But I wouldn't cancel just yet.

Don't cancel just yet! You might change your mind when you hear back from the new doctor. And it might be something you all need to get your mind off things. I can see not wanting to plan right now though. Totally understandable. But I wouldn't cancel just yet.

I am not going to cancel until that last possible moment. Scotty won't let me. I just can't plan right now.

I am not going to cancel until that last possible moment. Scotty won't let me. I just can't plan right now.

Its okay girl. Definitely don't cancel til last minute. You all deserve a nice family trip. Will keep DH in our prayers :hug:

Its okay girl. Definitely don't cancel til last minute. You all deserve a nice family trip. Will keep DH in our prayers :hug:

Thank you. I just can't get my heart or my head into it.

I'm so sorry. I hope you don't have to cancel. Maybe planning the trip will help keep your minds off of everything for a bit. Plus it will give you something special to look forward to! We take each day as it comes and make flexible plans since we don't know what each day will bring with Anakin.

I'm so sorry. I hope you don't have to cancel. Maybe planning the trip will help keep your minds off of everything for a bit. Plus it will give you something special to look forward to! We take each day as it comes and make flexible plans since we don't know what each day will bring with Anakin.

Maybe in a few days I will feel better about it.

Yes, definitely wait to cancel.

Like PP said, this trip may be something you actually need to take your mind off of other things, to celebrate recovery or just to spend some family time together outside your home.

I'm sorry you are not in a pixie mood but that's completely understandable. Life happens.

Maybe next week or so you'll feel better about the trip (one way or the other) once you know more about Scotty's health with the new tests/doctors.

Meantime, I am praying for you both!

Yes, definitely wait to cancel.

Like PP said, this trip may be something you actually need to take your mind off of other things, to celebrate recovery or just to spend some family time together outside your home.

I'm sorry you are not in a pixie mood but that's completely understandable. Life happens.

Maybe next week or so you'll feel better about the trip (one way or the other) once you know more about Scotty's health with the new tests/doctors.

Meantime, I am praying for you both!

Thank you.

I am going to wait a little while. I definitely am not feeling the pixie dust.

I'm sorry that your DH is not feeling well. Hope he is getting better and you definitely deserve a trip to DL during the Holiday season.

We need a smile on here. Here are two.

2012-08-10151325-1.jpg

This is Annabel Lee. Our furry little girl.

2012-08-10145110-1.jpg

This is Roy Bean. Our furry big boy.

WBG got his dragon finished today, and I wanted to show you all the finished tattoo.

2012-08-15152421-1.jpg

Full view.

2012-08-15152428-1.jpg

I love it's face!

Happy Anniversary!

I'm not much of a tatoo person. But can appreciate the artwork! How many hours total did it take? Looks very intricate and detailed.

Happy Anniversary!

I'm not much of a tatoo person. But can appreciate the artwork! How many hours total did it take? Looks very intricate and detailed.

Thank you!

It was about 11 hours spent there but honestly a lot of that is time spent visiting. I have known the tattoo artist for 25 years.

Cute pictures of your doggies

Tattoo came out great

:goodvibes

Happy Anniversary :love:

Hi guys!

Yes, I am back on here. I haven't cancelled the trip, and I am not going to unless something unforeseen happens.

I have decided that I do not want to plan any meals. I know that we had considered a Goofy's Kitchen meal but I will be honest I really am not sure I want that. I would rather eat at the Big Thunder Round Up or whatever it's called. Our daughter that doesn't like barbecue will not be with us so that means we can enjoy it without the complaining. I have wanted to eat there for quite a while.

I can hardly wait for this trip. It is something I have really looked forward to. And after all of the stress we have been dealing with it will be good for us all. If all things go the way I plan then Simba will have braces for the trip and there will be some really fun photos!!

Nice to hear that you are not going to cancel your upcoming trip Michele.

You will like Big Thunder Ranch Barbeque.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter