The Sea Witch Stole My Voice! Our Two Week Land and Sea Adventure! COMPLETE 4/12

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by Lifelong_Dreamer, May 31, 2009.

1. Lifelong_Dreamer

Lifelong_Dreamer DIS Veteran

:lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:

I was actually discussing this with a co-worker the other day. I told him that I would have to right a book about our family's tragic trek up the mountain and the violent death by bear of my step-mother. It would become an immediate bestseller, the movie-rights would thenbe bought, I of course would be played by a knockout Hollywood actress and all the money from the book and movie would leave me and my family set for life! :thumbsup2

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Mysteria

Mysteria I guess the tag fairies wings were clipped.

Ok well if we're going for a movie then buy some bear urine and put a few drops in her shoes (I'd say hair but she'd know it was her then :rotfl:). Shhh you didn't hear it from me though. :thumbsup2

P.S. I'm happy with a 10% cut! :lmao:

4. Lifelong_Dreamer

:rotfl: Oh my, plotting the "tragic" death of my step-mother is so much fun. :lmao:

5. Disneyland_Mama

Disneyland_Mama <marquee><font color=peach>His head instantly infl

ITA about the zebra domes... they weren't all that. I mean, I couldn't even catch a buzz on like 40 of them. :confused3 You did some great exploring over at AKL! I never get past the pool as I get so turned around in that place. I can't wait to stay there though now! :goodvibes

Again, ITA! :thumbsup2 THe new BLT rooms are just lovely, but I've no desire to stay there. It's too Vegas for me... I dunno. :confused:

Oh man! I forgot you're on vacation again, aren't you? I can't wait to hear about your cruise!popcorn::

6. Lifelong_Dreamer

Mom and I got a bit turned around as well as you have to go down a level from the lobby to get to the pool, the Mara can only be gotten to from outside and then you had to go back up a level to the lobby then over to another staircase and then down a level again to get to the Arusha Rock. :laughing: It was a good thing I sorta knew where I was going based on reading reports and looking at maps.

7. UGAFan0829

UGAFan0829 DIS Veteran

Great update, Lessa!! I agree with you about AKL, it is very beautiful and peaceful looking. Those were some great shots you took!!

I am sooooo excited that you're finally getting to the cruise portion...I have VERY much enjoyed the WDW part, but I can't wait to read all about the cruise! Woohoo!:woohoo:

8. Lifelong_Dreamer

The lighting at AKL makes it SO hard to take pictures, you really need a tripod. I think I got some fairly decent shots though. When we go back I'll be making sure to get much better pictures. :goodvibes

Hmmm, the way people talk I should have started with the cruise report. :lmao:

9. princess_momma

princess_momma DIS Veteran

I wanna see some teaser photos!!! As I am not on your FB!!! Maybe I'll have to go lurk the cruise board!

10. UGAFan0829

UGAFan0829 DIS Veteran

Haha! I'm sure that if it had been the other way around, and you'd started with the cruise first, then we'd all been dying for you to get to the WDW part!:rolleyes1 Either way, we all love your report!:)

11. Lifelong_Dreamer

Won't do any good, the pictures over there aren't showing up. :laughing: I'll post the teaser photos sometime tonight.

:laughing:

12. LOVEMY3KIDDOS

LOVEMY3KIDDOS DIS Veteran

OK...Stalker lady...scary!!!!! Great drawings! Never did those...going to try! Love your pics of AKL! Can't wait to stay there in Dec! Last, but not least, can't wait for the cruise!!! Bring it on!

13. Lifelong_Dreamer

Definitely try the animation class. It is a lot of fun! Usually I can't draw even a stick figure well and I came out of there with recognizable drawings! :laughing:

14. DisneyJo

DisneyJo Lost my tags :(

Lessa I'm trying to catch up but the photos aren't showing, that band width thing, so I'll try again later :thumbsup2

15. englishrose47

englishrose47 DIS Veteran

It would be right after my best seller about what I plan to do to SIL !!:rotfl2:Which would be the sequel to what he has done which would make a #1 instantly !!:rotfl2:

16. Lifelong_Dreamer

Yeah, sorry about that Jo. The pictures won't be back up until Sept 2nd. :headache: Too many people looking at my pictures I guess! :laughing: I never had this problem with my other reports. :confused3

17. DisneyJo

DisneyJo Lost my tags :(

Wow Lessa, 2nd September, you'll have to remind me :rotfl:

18. Lifelong_Dreamer

:laughing: Well I'm not back from vacay until then. You'll know because the thread will start moving again. Not sure where you last left off but my last two updates still have working pictures. :thumbsup2

19. FauntleroyFAN07

FauntleroyFAN07 Commander of Donalds Crew Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy

have af un trip, will we get some pics from your hiking adventure?

20. Lifelong_Dreamer

Probably, you know me, can't resist sharing my pictures. :cutie:

21. Lifelong_Dreamer

Well here it is, the much anticipated sneak peek at the cruise report! Hope this wets your appetite for the report to come!

May 23rd Eastern Caribbean Cruise aboard the Disney Magic

Energetic Deck Parties

[​IMG]

Magnificent Stage Shows

[​IMG]

24 hour Room Service

[​IMG]

Pure Relaxation

[​IMG]

Sunrise at Sea

[​IMG]

Lush Tropical Plantlife

[​IMG]

Pristine Beaches and Crystal Clear Caribbean Blue Waters

[​IMG]

Adventurous Excursions

[​IMG]

Crazy Wildlife Encounters

[​IMG]

These pictures are just a small part of our weeklong cruise. Come back for the start of the cruise report right here on this thread on Wednesday Sept 2nd.

Click here to continue