The Sea Witch Stole My Voice! Our Two Week Land and Sea Adventure! COMPLETE 4/12

Riddle me this Lessa. FP for Kimmunicators (Jimmy really wants to do this) does it work like the other FP's that you can't get another one until a certain time?

Riddle me this Lessa. FP for Kimmunicators (Jimmy really wants to do this) does it work like the other FP's that you can't get another one until a certain time?

Good question. I have no idea how the FP's work for Kim Possible. I think though that the Kim Possible FP system is probably separate from the other FP's. Not sure though, anybody out there know?

Good question. I have no idea how the FP's work for Kim Possible. I think though that the Kim Possible FP system is probably separate from the other FP's. Not sure though, anybody out there know?

I was actually thinking of this some more tonight. I know for sure that getting a Kim Possible FP does not effect regular ride fast passes. I know this because we had grabbed the Test Track fast passes not even 20 minutes before getting the KP ones. Under regular FP rules we shouldn't have been able to get the KP ones so soon after that so that must mean that KP is its own separate system not reflecting on other rides. Make sense?

Wow, TT junkies - you WERE channeling Jo! ;)

Lovely butterfly pictures!

Glad you figured out the FP riddle - it's interesting! :goodvibes

All caught up. Such beautiful Epcot pics. We were in MK Wed am for bkfst with Cinderella. Was very happy about the weather until the aft that is......

Good Morning!

So last night I went down to see the Fire Show which is part of the yearly Buskers Festival held here in town. I went with Alek, Erich and Erich's friend Jessie who just showed up at the house as we were leaving so we felt it rude not to invite him.

It was quite fun and entertaining, it is crazy what people will do with fire. The grand finale had a bit of excitement when one of the performers on a flaming pogo stick lost balance causing him to crash into two fire jugglers and then he and his flaming stick landed right on the edge of the crowd. :scared1:

IMG_6865.jpg

IMG_6868.jpg

IMG_6872.jpg

IMG_6873.jpg

In this act the one guy is juggling fire and his partner then take a running leap over his head and snatches all of the fire sticks from the air. Very impressive!

IMG_6880.jpg

IMG_6882.jpg

IMG_6867-1.jpg

IMG_6890.jpg

IMG_6891.jpg

Here's some video I took:

Fire Breather

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFV2y-c_uQo

This act was really pretty!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiLJj8Issx0

Pogo Dudes (not the accident)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GldQPwKeVXQ

And here's a clip from the Grand Finale where the accident occurred

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjthnUCeB00

ACK, I was in the middle os posting and lost it

ANyhow, glad you figured out the rash and could fix it before the cruise.

Love the pics of F&G, have not been there at that time since 2007.

ACK, I was in the middle os posting and lost it

ANyhow, glad you figured out the rash and could fix it before the cruise.

Love the pics of F&G, have not been there at that time since 2007.

Yep, I was glad I figured out sunscreen was the problem before getting on the ship. Discovering the problem beforehand allowed me to pick up some new sunscreen without having to pay the outrageous prices I am sure they charge onboard.

Thank goodness you finally figured out what was causing the rash after all of this time!! :thumbsup2

Awesome photos of the Epcot rope drop and the butterfly pictures. :goodvibes

Hi Lessa! I'm all caught up - I've been gone on a trip through the Desert.
I loved your updates!
1. I love churros - I know most people don't - the ones with custard in them are TDF!
2. Glad your mom got her brave on to ride EE! It's my new Fav!
3. You rode TT how many times? :worship: I like that one, but DH feels its a waste of time :goodvibes
4. Love the butterfly pics! I never think of them as "bugs" but I guess they are!
5. Like OMari, I'm waiting on that cruise too!
6. Glad you figured out the sunscreen rash. I have sensitive skin too, so I only use natural products from Arbonne.

Looking forward to your next installment!

Thank goodness you finally figured out what was causing the rash after all of this time!! :thumbsup2

Awesome photos of the Epcot rope drop and the butterfly pictures. :goodvibes

Thanks! I had a lot of fun taking pictures at Epcot that day. So many pretty things to see.

Hi Lessa! I'm all caught up - I've been gone on a trip through the Desert.
I loved your updates!
1. I love churros - I know most people don't - the ones with custard in them are TDF!
2. Glad your mom got her brave on to ride EE! It's my new Fav!
3. You rode TT how many times? :worship: I like that one, but DH feels its a waste of time :goodvibes
4. Love the butterfly pics! I never think of them as "bugs" but I guess they are!
5. Like OMari, I'm waiting on that cruise too!
6. Glad you figured out the sunscreen rash. I have sensitive skin too, so I only use natural products from Arbonne.

Looking forward to your next installment!

We ended up riding Test Track 3 times. Normally I wouldn't have gone on it that many times but the first two times we were able to walk right on and then the third time was fast passed. Had to do something while waiting for World Showcase to open. ;)

It seems that my skin is becoming very sensitive with age. :sad2:

Yep, I was glad I figured out sunscreen was the problem before getting on the ship. Discovering the problem beforehand allowed me to pick up some new sunscreen without having to pay the outrageous prices I am sure they charge onboard.

Believe me they do! On my first Disney cruise I realised that I had left mine in my hotel room at Walt Disney World, my only choice was to buy it at the gift shop on board.

Hi!! I'm back after my weekend away from the computer. Where are the updates!?!?!?!?!?! JK!! Glad to see you had a good weekend...I can't watch the videos were I am but the accident sounds so scary!! I'm quite scared of fire, but I do enjoy watching that kind of stuff from afar, but I can't believe it was close to the crowd!! AHHHH!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter