The Sea Witch Stole My Voice! Our Two Week Land and Sea Adventure! COMPLETE 4/12

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by Lifelong_Dreamer, May 31, 2009.

1. Disneyland_Mama

Disneyland_Mama <marquee><font color=peach>His head instantly infl

Ooh, your Photopass pics are well worth the wait, Lessa! :thumbsup2 I love the joy in both your faces - just too cute! As Jo said, the new PP borders are really great this year.

Love that you "found" Rosie! :lmao: I bet Waldo would give her a run for her money. ;)

Beth - I was the person asking about your Fitflops. I tried a pair on and thought they'd be great for WDW. I may go back and buy them now. They're not expensive here at all. I saw them for $19.99! Quite a bargain compared to $85! Yeesh! :faint:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Lifelong_Dreamer

Lifelong_Dreamer DIS Veteran

Yep, we made a habit of "finding" Rosie. :rotfl: At least that day we did. We got to share a very special encounter with her. It was a lot of fun.:thumbsup2

I agree T and Jo, I really liked the photopass borders this year, very pretty.

4. PopArtGal

PopArtGal Mushu's Best Gal Pal

Very lovely pictures!

5. Lifelong_Dreamer

Thank You!

6. MaryAz

MaryAz DIS Veteran

Great photopass pics. Really cute.

7. Lifelong_Dreamer

Thanks! :goodvibes

8. englishrose47

englishrose47 DIS Veteran

I ressemble that remark:lmao: By the way I have finally gotten some pix up and guess what it's more Rosie !!!!:laughing:

9. momrek06

momrek06 DIS Veteran

Great pictures, everyone of them, Lessa!!! :goodvibes

10. englishrose47

Hi Beth I loved meeting you!!Inspite of the rain it was the most magical of all my trips due to meeting all you wonderful Dissers !! You can be proud of me as I have finally got all my pix loaded in photobucket thanks to my dear friend Phil who's nickname for me is " NIGHTMARE" :lmao: It took him a long time plus he did some work on my laptop !! So I will be adding my pix on my TR!!! Can't wait to see more of your 2 weeks of Magic!!:banana:

11. Lifelong_Dreamer

Thanks Kar!

12. jcc0621

jcc0621 DIS Veteran

Love, love, love the photpass pictures...although I hate you both for looking so fabulous after such a long day;):hug:

Are there more options this year?

How many did you wind up with after adding borders?

13. Lifelong_Dreamer

I think there are a few more options this year. The tink "Where dreams come true" border is still there. There were some special princess borders and fairies borders, don't know if those were there last year. Overall I just like the confetti look of the borders I guess, very pretty.

We ended up with just over 400 photos when all was said and done.

14. kaysmommie

kaysmommie DIS Veteran

Great photopass pics :thumbsup2. Looks like you and mom had a blast on your mom/daughter trip. Tell your mom thanks for the the link to fitflops. I might have to buy some they are much cuter than Crocs Athens.

15. Lifelong_Dreamer

We did have fun although I know I annoyed her several times with my bossiness and know-it-all attitude. :lmao:;)

16. kaysmommie

kaysmommie DIS Veteran

That is our job :lmao: right? Now Kaylee is doing the same thing to me that i do to my mom. Just wait until you have your own DD. I'm sure my mom would not want to go to Disney with me, my DH calls me the Disney Nazi :guilty:.

17. Lifelong_Dreamer

:lmao: Well I would get annoyed whenever she would ask a CM a question that I have told her the answer to a million times. Doesn't she trust me? I am the person who spends countless hours on the Dis and researching our vacations, I think I know what I am talking about! :lmao::confused3 ;) I'm sure most of us probably know more about the parks and how things operate than the CM's. :laughing:

Of course she then gets mad at me for being annoyed at her for not trusting my info. It is a vicious cycle.

18. Lifelong_Dreamer

Look for an update this evening!

19. englishrose47

Morning Lessa !! I updated and finally finished Day 1 with a pix compliments of Jason and his awesome camera !!

20. Lifelong_Dreamer

After paling around with Mickey and the gang we decide to head over to The Seas pavilion.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We went on the Nemo clamshell ride where the CM told us to buckle up! Of course we began looking around for a seatbelt, silly CM playing tricks on us as there are no belts on this ride! The CM's loved to play little tricks like this on us throughout the trip.

The ride was unremarkable just as I remembered. The main reason we came to The Seas was to check out the aquariums as we had never done that before. We took the escalator up to view the tanks. In one we saw a couple dolphins, they were really far away on the other side of the tank though so we didn't get a very good view of them.

We moved on to the big aquarium where we saw a diver feeding a stingray. After the diver left the stingray started to swim around and all the fish started following it! It reminded me of Finding Nemo with the stingray teacher and Nemo and all his little friends swimming under and behind him.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After we were finished looking at all the fish we started to make our way further into the park towards World Showcase taking pictures all along the way.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

While looking at all the beautiful flower displays who should we see out and about? Mary Poppins! First I got my picture taken alone with her although it didn't turn out as I look horrible in it and Mary has her eyes closed. She did chat with me for a few minutes telling me how all the chimney sweeps would fight over me, sure thing Mary! Then Mom and I got our picture with her together, that one turned out much better.

[​IMG]

I was actually very surprised to see Mary in Future World as I thought for
    sure that she only appeared in England while at Epcot. Guess I was wrong!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

They had constructed a children's play area behind these topiaries for the festival. You can sort of see it in some of the pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It was around 10:30 now and World Showcase was not yet open so there were very little people around which made it easy to get some nice shots without tons of people in them while we made our way to the International Gateway. First up was Canada where we encountered these adorable forest creatures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Coming up a delicious and very filling lunch!

Click here to continue

21. medicgirl911

medicgirl911 Free dining here we come!!

Just finding my way onto your TR! The pictures from the flower garden festival are awesome!! I absolutely can not wait to read about the sea portion of your trip! :goodvibes