The Scrolling Tag Request Thread Strikes Again

You aren't allowed free rum anymore after the last incident. I have the pictures and I will use them as blackmail. :rolleyes1

As for the CLOWNS, I hope you all know I'll have the nightmare of the clown chasing me through the swamps again tonight. I'm not kidding. I really do have those dreams. I think a psychiatrist would have a field day with that, too. I plan on forcing myself to look at the clowns at POFQ in June. Maybe it will desensitize me. . .I hope.

Thats it? heck thats easy to fix!!

Just dream that the clown catches you, BUT you have a deadly virus that only clowns can catch, and it causes them to melt!!!

And after the clown is dead, you are walking out of the swamp, and find a cache of RUM casks hidden there years ago by Pirates, and the rum is aged to perfection.

RUM?

Legomom: That sounds great! Perhaps you can finally get to do some girlie type things with Mean Queen and her girls, as well.

GRUMPY PIRATE: Thanks for giving me a chuckle about clowns. Which I admit I did not think was possible.

Legomom: That sounds great! Perhaps you can finally get to do some girlie type things with Mean Queen and her girls, as well.

GRUMPY PIRATE: Thanks for giving me a chuckle about clowns. Which I admit I did not think was possible.

Just remember before beddy bye time...You have a deasly clown virus...YOU are in control!!!

hehehehehehe

A deasly clown virus? Is that worse than a deadly one?

Been drinking again, have we?

hehehehehehehehehehehe

Ummm, yeah thats it.

(actually, I have three and sometimes four machines running, and I switch using a KVM. I'll jump into the one running the DIS, make a post, then switch to one that I am working on a project to make changes etc., and so forth. I forget to slow down and check spelling!)

Hmmm, more like a deep fried twinkie!!

RUM?

Come down south and you can get virtually any food desired deep fried to a golden brown...

...snickers bars...moon pies...twinkies...chocolate pies...green beans...

you can feel your arteries clogging as you eat em!

PK Disney Dork, sometimes here in the South, you can feel your arteries clog just from walking down the street.

You all left me, and I cried.

:sad1:

So now, I retaliate.

poo_money.jpg

poop.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter